Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I'm going to have to pull up a chair ☕ He thinks a lot of his Mrs if he still did it knowing she doesn't want him on there ☹ The new baby will cause problems, he will be flouting his wagger and selling snot covered merch while she's left changing nappies and looking after the other kids, poor lass 🥺

Reactions: 2
Wow I'm going to have to pull up a chair ☕ He thinks a lot of his Mrs if he still did it knowing she doesn't want him on there ☹ The new baby will cause problems, he will be flouting his wagger and selling snot covered merch while she's left changing nappies and looking after the other kids, poor lass 🥺
The kids spend more time with her when they are there and she’s not even their biological mother!
His family are so ashamed of him and what he’s become. He can’t be bothered to work anymore so he’s taken to scrounging from strangers. Gloucester is becoming a laughing stock because of him. It won’t be long until he gets his comeuppance.

Oh I thought they were theirs 😬 Why is she staying with him and putting up with it all? I seen he's trying to play the 'family time' maternity card as due date looms. I'm going to have to pay more attention, but when he pops up I almost instantly scroll because he's too self absorbed 🤢

The amount he claims to be a mental health ambassador is sickening. He doesn’t know the first thing about it. He uses this genuine, heart breaking condition for click bait & likes. He’s an absolute scum bag and I, personally hope he rots in hell.

Look at this. Even his odd friend thinks he’s a celebrity. 200K ish followers and he thinks he can charge to promote business’s on tiktwat.
“eeerrmm yeah mr chairman. We are a multi million pound company. Let’s get that sad pathetic little loser Dean Childs to promote us”

that’s a sure fire way to laugh your business to bankruptcy!!!

Attachments

Dan why don’t you just say ‘do you have any spare change mate?’
what an amazing future your unborn child has. Being bought into the world with a professional beggar as a father.
The sooner Cloe see’s the light and kicks your begging arse to the kerb, the better.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I thought they were theirs 😬 Why is she staying with him and putting up with it all? I seen he's trying to play the 'family time' maternity card as due date looms. I'm going to have to pay more attention, but when he pops up I almost instantly scroll because he's too self absorbed 🤢
No. The two kids that he uses for click bait are from his ex wife who saw his for what he really is. A lying, self centred absolute scum bag. She had a lucky escape and if he keeps using those kids for ‘likes’ she’s going to stop him from seeing them. I mean. Who the hell would want their children exposing to the seedy world of tiktok? And now he’s getting his little Willy out on only fans? Those kids are prone to bullying because of that self centred moronic little man.

No. The two kids that he uses for click bait are from his ex wife who saw his for what he really is. A lying, self centred absolute scum bag. She had a lucky escape and if he keeps using those kids for ‘likes’ she’s going to stop him from seeing them. I mean. Who the hell would want their children exposing to the seedy world of tiktok? And now he’s getting his little Willy out on only fans? Those kids are prone to bullying because of that self centred moronic little man.
Do you know him personally? You seem very invested and your hatred of him goes beyond him being somebody you only know through social media.

Reactions: 5
Rumours around his home town is that he’s cheated on Cloe with the girl in the sauce promo material. That girl must either have very low standards or was absolutely desperate.

Bang on… I saw that Dean one some months back with some other lad trying to pass as father and son 😂. People were saying that you don’t look old enough to be his Dad. … Well yeah people he quite clearly is not. The other lad isn’t his son or appears now. People aren’t stupid, 🙈 ok most people aren’t stupid but a lot of people are vulnerable and buying into the bullshit.

I have to address the Only Fans… I’m sure your 🍆 is as impressive as his tacky sub standard tattoos. I am surprised that nobody picked up on AJ_Jarrad hitting back at Dan for being a 🐍.
Is there a video of AJ slating him? Plus, Spragg’s page is coming across as an AJ tribute page. He literally copies everything he does!

His conversation with Desperate Dan was funny, DD wanting to buy him a Carousel and Dan telling him to take his kids on holiday with the 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.