Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it's a bit far saying about removing the baby .yeah the OF promotion at the bed side is not the right way to go about it at all But like someone else said we only see a few seconds videos you can't judge someone's parenting on that and if he was a bad parent I'm sure his baby mum wouldn't let the kids see him

Reactions: 1
I get the whole sharing the journey thing but can he not just be with her instead of making tit tiktoks all the time. She probs doesn't care, and maybe it's better that he's entertaining himself, but surely he could just hush for a bit?!

Reactions: 4
As far as I've seen he's been with her the whole time apart from going home to sort the dog and its not just him that has been making tiktoks it's her as well

I'm following his partner Chloe now on Insta instead of him. She seems lovely and the baby is adorable

On his insta stories yesterday hes sat holding the baby making stories whole shes carrying heavy boxes

She's a mug. No way would I have stayed with that vile creature Spragg after the Eden Harvz incident (who isn't the only one he's done it with btw) he's a fame hungry money hungry backstabbing low life. Instead of worrying or taking care of Chloe during the labour and majority of the pregnancy he's taken every opportunity to monetise the situation and gain attention for his onlyfans. There's not one ounce of decency in that bloke

Reactions: 8
What ever happened to the car business he owned? Had me thinking when I saw dhb saying about the likes of Dan calling tik tok a job

The thing is though tiktok is now studied at college/uni for social media .like social media is classed as a job thesedays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.