Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely needs one he gets so aggressive on lives pissed up at gone midnight and kids still up while he's drinking and screaming on a live

Reactions: 2
He definitely needs one he gets so aggressive on lives pissed up at gone midnight and kids still up while he's drinking and screaming on a live
He’s a very odd little man. I wouldn’t trust him around my children.

10pm Dan has gone out playing poker and won't be in until early hours.

While Chloe sits on live heavily pregnant. Home alone.

She just said they have Dan's kids Tues, weds and every weekend. So basically she does as he's always doing what he wants when he wants.

• Angry
10pm Dan has gone out playing poker and won't be in until early hours.

While Chloe sits on live heavily pregnant. Home alone.

She just said they have Dan's kids Tues, weds and every weekend. So basically she does as he's always doing what he wants when he wants.
Yet she stands by him. He’s not playing poker, he’s cheating on her again and that’s a fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Cloe’s tiktok the other day when her and the scumbag where going to pick up the pram? She was so excited bless her yet that cheating sleeze ball made it quite clear he didn’t want to be there. And that ridiculous sauce jacket he had on??? Who in the right mind would actually wear that tat??!!!
Plus, has anyone noticed, his begging links, give me this, give me that, buy me this, buy me that, never once has he included a link to Cloe’s small business on it.
He truly is a one of a kind, low life scum bag.

Did anyone see Cloe’s tiktok the other day when her and the scumbag where going to pick up the pram? She was so excited bless her yet that cheating sleeze ball made it quite clear he didn’t want to be there. And that ridiculous sauce jacket he had on??? Who in the right mind would actually wear that tat??!!!
Plus, has anyone noticed, his begging links, give me this, give me that, buy me this, buy me that, never once has he included a link to Cloe’s small business on it.
And him walking around the shop like he's shat himself

• Haha
What’s her business?

She was on live this morning and he was still in bed at gone 10am, she’d got up with the kids and everything which fair enough maybe she was already up but she’s heavily pregnant he should be getting up with the kids and letting her take it easy a bit now before baby comes. I just can’t believe how selfish he is and why the hell she puts up with it

I saw him on a live last night and was shocked at how drunk he was considering she is due any day. O don't dislike Dan but I'd have been furious if I was chloe

What’s her business?
She sells some kind of fancy straws.

She was on live this morning and he was still in bed at gone 10am, she’d got up with the kids and everything which fair enough maybe she was already up but she’s heavily pregnant he should be getting up with the kids and letting her take it easy a bit now before baby comes. I just can’t believe how selfish he is and why the hell she puts up with it
She’s not even their real mum. That poor girl is being taken for a right mug. It’s such a shame as well as she is genuinely concerned one of the nicest people you could wish to meet.

She sells some kind of fancy straws.

She’s not even their real mum. That poor girl is being taken for a right mug. It’s such a shame as well as she is genuinely concerned one of the nicest people you could wish to meet.
I know, that's what makes it even worse! It's great she does so much with the kids but you'd think he'd give her a bit of a break now with her being heavily pregnant, he literally just pleases himself doesn't he? No consideration or concern at all for anyone else! She does seem really nice itsactually so sad thinking about it :(

No wonder his wife left and divorced him
I know, that's what makes it even worse! It's great she does so much with the kids but you'd think he'd give her a bit of a break now with her being heavily pregnant, he literally just pleases himself doesn't he? No consideration or concern at all for anyone else! She does seem really nice itsactually so sad thinking about it :(
She deserves so much better than that toss pot.

She got them up, done their breakfast, got them ready and took them to the park. He slept through it all. He was still asleep at 11.30 when she left.

He then got up and met them for dinner at a pub at 4pm.
They've got back home and he's upstairs playing on his computer game while she's downstairs building baby furniture and dealing with HIS kids and the dog.

Then he's out tomorrow ghost hunting.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.