Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Book Dean & Dan. We bring the sauce!!’

I mean. Come on. What in the actual duck!!! That Dean Childs is probably more creepy than Spragg. The bloke just oozes weirdo. He’s nearly 40 and acting like a 10 year old on an app designed for children. There’s something very off about that man.
And who the hell would want to book those 2 morons for anything?? I’m guessing ‘deaniebaby83’ is hoping that they get booked for some kids parties if you know what I’m saying!! 😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what this sauce business is all about? I still don't quite get what it is. What do people book them for exactly sounds a bit odd lol

Does anyone know what this sauce business is all about? I still don't quite get what it is. What do people book them for exactly sounds a bit odd lol
No idea!! I clicked on his insta out of morbid curiosity after reading this thread and it looks like they have office space and all... ??!!!

No idea!! I clicked on his insta out of morbid curiosity after reading this thread and it looks like they have office space and all... ??!!!
It won’t last. They have sold next to nothing! Has anyone seen Deans video of snot coming from his nose? How does that moron think that is entertainment? We Move? Yeah. You need to move to a special hospital mate. You’re not right in the head.

• Haha
If I had the choice out of punching Dan or Dean in the face, I honestly don’t think I’d be able to choose. Saying that, I’m more likely to bump into Spragg so hey ho.
Oh.
And has everyone seen his insta bio? Modem? MODEL??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Trust me when I say, he’s no model! He paid an agency once to make him the worst portfolio you’ve ever seen! He just becomes more of a joke in & around Gloucester every day!!!
Model!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who in the hell would be that desperate that they would pay Dam Spragg to model for them!!!!! His bulldogs backside is more attractive than him!
He thinks he’s the only person in the world with tattoo’s!!!
My god I hate that man!!
His brothers a decent bloke though.

Who’s this cockney Ben fella that Spragg is bullying now on a video?
The comments are hilarious though! The stupid, pathetic minions that follow him are just as bad as him. Maybe if he was man enough he would have a word with these other users that do videos about him but no. He’s not even half a man. He’s just a pathetic little boy.

You know someone is getting desperate when they are making videos about bleeping ice pops!!
Stick to noshing your gay mate Adam off and leave the ice pops be!

His direct link scrounging page claims he’s a ‘model & public figure’!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!! Model? What exactly has that moron modelled? I’ve never once seen him. He couldn’t even model next to his used cars when he had that business & as for public figure? You ask anyone in Gloucester and they will tell you exactly what they think he is & I can 100% guarantee you, the answer will not be public figure!!!

• Haha
His direct link scrounging page claims he’s a ‘model & public figure’!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!! Model? What exactly has that moron modelled? I’ve never once seen him. He couldn’t even model next to his used cars when he had that business & as for public figure? You ask anyone in Gloucester and they will tell you exactly what they think he is & I can 100% guarantee you, the answer will not be public figure!!!
Model? 😂😂 This has to be the funniest thing I've heard all year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So come on folks, what else could this muppet quite easily ‘model’???!!? We’ve had balaclavas, I think he’d make a great model for dioreah as that is pretty much the only thing that comes out of that losers mouth!!!!

Just seen a bit of Dan's live and he sneezed in to his hands then picked up some metal straws and tip covers, demonstrated how to use them and then put them in with someone's order all without washing his germs away🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.