Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre how him & his odd little gay friend seem to get activity on every ‘paranormal investigation’ they do and what’s even more bizarre is how their minions actually believe it!!!! I’ve never witnessed such an obvious set up in my life!

Reactions: 3
Him and his gay, drug taking little loser buddy hiding their only fans links on their begging links via Twitter is hilarious! They honestly think they are bigger than tiktok!!!!
Nadia lol found your new victims that pied you off 😂😂

So funny that he’s that dry of any original content he’s had to go back to his Facebook in real life rubbish series.
Here is a ‘content creator’ who has never created content! These ‘Facebook market place’ videos he’s doing wasn’t funny when he first did them over a year ago! The bloke is so desperate! Anyone else noticed he always walks with his chin held high? That’s because he’s super conscious about his height! He’s desperately jealous of his brother who is actually a very decent bloke. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met & a true friend. Him & the rest of the family are deeply embarrassed about this stupid needy little boy and now he’s getting his little winkle out on only fans, it won’t be long till they have all disowned him. He tried to be a poker player like his brother, whom, by the way is super successful in that field but the old macdonalds eating fat boy failed miserably!! Just like he failed his first wife & just like he’ll fail poor Cloe & that baby. Best thing she can do is leave now and bring that child up without anything from him. Certain people don’t deserve the title of parent and god knows he’s one of them. The way he uses those children for click bait & clout is truly disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Here is a ‘content creator’ who has never created content! These ‘Facebook market place’ videos he’s doing wasn’t funny when he first did them over a year ago! The bloke is so desperate! Anyone else noticed he always walks with his chin held high? That’s because he’s super conscious about his height! He’s desperately jealous of his brother who is actually a very decent bloke. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met & a true friend. Him & the rest of the family are deeply embarrassed about this stupid needy little boy and now he’s getting his little winkle out on only fans, it won’t be long till they have all disowned him. He tried to be a poker player like his brother, whom, by the way is super successful in that field but the old macdonalds eating fat boy failed miserably!! Just like he failed his first wife & just like he’ll fail poor Cloe & that baby. Best thing she can do is leave now and bring that child up without anything from him. Certain people don’t deserve the title of parent and god knows he’s one of them. The way he uses those children for click bait & clout is truly disgusting.
His videos are actually embarrassing. They only have different types:

1) Facebook marketplace
2) Dressing geeky and then a clothing change into a dress/smart shirt which never fits right. Thinking he’s super sexy and girls will fall at his feet
3) “Why, because we can. And if we can, we do” or however it goes
4) The washing machine in the kitchen which he absolutely clings to with dear life

To think this is a man in his 30’s behaving in such a way for views, then getting his body out on OF for money. There’s desperation and then there’s that.

1) Facebook marketplace
2) Dressing geeky and then a clothing change into a dress/smart shirt which never fits right. Thinking he’s super sexy and girls will fall at his feet
4) The washing machine in the kitchen which he absolutely clings to with dear life

To think this is a man in his 30’s behaving in such a way for views, then getting his body out on OF for money. There’s desperation and then there’s that.
Thing is, I think pretty much everyone in the UK has a washing machine in their kitchen! Everyone myself & my husband know have one there! I don’t get why he thinks it’s such a big deal!

1) Facebook marketplace

It’s the red dress for me😂😂

How has this post got by me? Dan Spragg is probably the most vile human who ever walked this earth. Constantly cheats on his pregnant girlfriend & not just with women.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How has this post got by me? Dan Spragg is probably the most vile human who ever walked this earth. Constantly cheats on his pregnant girlfriend & not just with women.
Now this is the kinda gossip I’m here for 😂 his poor girlfriend though!!

Reactions: 1
Oooooo I heard this 🙈🙈
Let’s just say him and that idiotic man child from Norwich are more than just ‘buddies’
With the way Spragg is going out drinking constantly and leaving that poor girl at home, it won’t be long till he’s dumped. Again.

What does this guy do for a living I need to know, well not really because I cannot stand him but just a question.
I guess he is like a few others Nick/Smithy. Lawrence, Emma, Becky?? not sure she does not work much.
Pete the one who likes Chloe.
Lucy the nut with bad teeth.
Anyone think of any others who choose to do Tictok and not work, great if the money is coming in i guess.
He does staged ghost hunts with that idiot Oakley. That’s about it really.

His girlfriend was on live again last week, someone asked if she was ok as she looked fed up and she said she was, fed up and tired after tidying up from everyone. Someone then asked where Dan was and he was apparently ‘at the office’ with one of his little mates. Why is she letting him prance around like he has no responsibilities and bugger off out all the time leaving her to do everything!! She’s pregnant for god sake he should be pulling his finger out

Reactions: 2
His girlfriend was on live again last week, someone asked if she was ok as she looked fed up and she said she was, fed up and tired after tidying up from everyone. Someone then asked where Dan was and he was apparently ‘at the office’ with one of his little mates. Why is she letting him prance around like he has no responsibilities and bugger off out all the time leaving her to do everything!! She’s pregnant for god sake he should be pulling his finger out
Her family absolutely despise him, especially her dad. I feel so sorry for that poor girl. She could do so much better than that loser.
When his kids are there, it’s Cloe that looks after them whilst he’s doing lives on tiktok. He’s the most self centred bastard I’ve ever had the misfortune to know.

Reactions: 5
Her family absolutely despise him, especially her dad. I feel so sorry for that poor girl. She could do so much better than that loser.
When his kids are there, it’s Cloe that looks after them whilst he’s doing lives on tiktok. He’s the most self centred bastard I’ve ever had the misfortune to know.
You must live close to me! I’ve had the misfortune to meet the self centred twit as he lives by me😂

• Haha
Great mental health advice . Take pro plus and caffeine drinks ?! Basically self medicate instead of resting ?!
He doesn’t know the first thing about mental health. Everything he does on that app he does for himself. He doesn’t know how to do anything for other people. He even dumps his kids straight on poor Cloe whenever he has them.

So much for him saying he doesn’t do OF and him charging for duets etc is the same. 🤣🤣
He’s just a moron who craves fame & attention. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s planning on going full smithy family & staging some kind of accident. Thing is, if, & when he does, he’s to thick to cover his tracks & will get caught. He’s seen the kind of coverage and crowd funders that are being ‘raised’ for the smithy family & he’ll be jealous sick. He’s all me, me, me. Doesn’t give a toss about anyone else especially his poor girlfriend and those kids. They would be better off of their mother just kept them away from him. There is absolutely nobody that he wouldn’t put in harms way if he thought it would get him fame.

Is he going to spend more time at home when his girlfriend has the baby or is he still going to be spending most his time with his tik tok mates doing stupid stuff for tik tok 🙄
There’s something seriously off with that weirdo he does the sauce stuff with, that Dean Childs. He’s nearly 40 and acting like a 20 year old on an app that’s pretty much designed for children. That man has just got ‘odd’ wrote all over him. Spragg has got ‘bleep’ wrote all over him and Mr Film Star Oakley has just got ‘cock’ wrote all over him. Mainly because he loves to suck it!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not for much longer! 😏

He think he’s the only person who’s ever raised money for charity. Well. The portion he actually donated that is.
He loves himself way too much! I don’t see how you can have a permanent ban, but can get your account back😂😂😂

What the duck is this? Who the duck finds this entertaining or attractive? (Apart from the desperate thirsty witches on tik tok?) 😂😂
He is the most unoriginal person on TikTok and everything he does I have seen other people do a thousand times before? He’s average looking at a push, and his tattoos are mediocre at best, even though he thinks they are some kind of personality trait! 😂😂 what a bleeping sad bastard! Feel sorry for anyone that has had to meet him in real life!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.