Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this? Who the duck finds this entertaining or attractive? (Apart from the desperate thirsty witches on tik tok?) 😂😂
He is the most unoriginal person on TikTok and everything he does I have seen other people do a thousand times before? He’s average looking at a push, and his tattoos are mediocre at best, even though he thinks they are some kind of personality trait! 😂😂 what a bleeping sad bastard! Feel sorry for anyone that has had to meet him in real life!
He’s a content creator who knows duck all about content creating. Bloke was a loser at school, a loser when he left school and to this day is still a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sad pathetic bastard is still making tit videos about Facebook market place.
Dan they wasn’t funny when you first did them, they are even less funny now. Go and spend some time with Cloe whilst you still can.
The selfish bleep even has his kids there and he’s making his weird little videos. His new haircut makes him look like a proper nonce btw’s!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think prior called him out earlier on his insta stories
That's interesting. Wasn’t Prior in that ridiculous club thing that the ponce Spragg had on the go? Thought they was all slime ball buddies together?

Typical Wednesday night last night. His night with his kids so he palms them off on the heavily pregnant Cloe whilst he does his odd little videos on a kids app.
When will that poor girl realise. She deserves to be with a real man and not that stupid boy she’s stuck with.

I'm sure I read somewhere he was caught exchanging naughty messages with Eden harvs is there any truth behind this? I feel so sorry for his girlfriend,she's absolutely beautiful.
Don't forget to all be at his crappy ghost hunt 8.30pm 🙄
What an absolute bleeping tit show he is!
Yes that’s true. Cloe found out & he swore blind he wouldn’t do it again. He still is though & not just with women.

You must live close to me! I’ve had the misfortune to meet the self centred twit as he lives by me😂
I know Cloe more than I know him & I know she’s desperately unhappy and looking for a way out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes that’s true. Cloe found out & he swore blind he wouldn’t do it again. He still is though & not just with women.

I know Cloe more than I know him & I know she’s desperately unhappy and looking for a way out.
Gutted for her as it’s not a nice situation to be in. Though doesn’t surprise me. He comes across as he would be very intimidating and controlling.

remember the charity calendar he organised last year with other tiktokers? Wonder how many of them he still speaks to.

Gutted for her as it’s not a nice situation to be in. Though doesn’t surprise me. He comes across as he would be very intimidating and controlling.

remember the charity calendar he organised last year with other tiktokers? Wonder how many of them he still speaks to.
I can imagine he still speaks to Cole & Abbie as they are cut from exactly the same attention seeking, desperate for validation cloth. Would do anything or sell anyone down the river for a few extra followers.

Reactions: 5

They hardly sold any of them!! There was hundreds left!!!! Surely he should have realised then exactly how much of an egotistical bastard he actually is!!!!
I can’t begin to even tell you how much I hate him. He’s turning Gloucester into a laughing stock. People just don’t want to come here anymore and the majority of people I know are ashamed to be associated with the prick.
You ever notice him talking about his own family on tiktok?
No.
No you don’t because they have all disowned him because he’s a selfish little tit.

Reactions: 1
They hardly sold any of them!! There was hundreds left!!!! Surely he should have realised then exactly how much of an egotistical bastard he actually is!!!!
I can’t begin to even tell you how much I hate him. He’s turning Gloucester into a laughing stock. People just don’t want to come here anymore and the majority of people I know are ashamed to be associated with the prick.
You ever notice him talking about his own family on tiktok?
No.
No you don’t because they have all disowned him because he’s a selfish little tit.
I don’t follow him so only see him on fyp occasion but yeah never heard about his family.
Haha not surprised his calendar didn’t sell.

I can imagine he still speaks to Cole & Abbie as they are cut from exactly the same attention seeking, desperate for validation cloth. Would do anything or sell anyone down the river for a few extra followers.
Absolutely! 🤣
I know he fell out with Simon Williams and think frankie fod. Sounds like James prior too.

I don’t follow him so only see him on fyp occasion but yeah never heard about his family.

Absolutely! 🤣
I know he fell out with Simon Williams and think frankie fod. Sounds like James prior too.
Yeah. James pretty much called him, that weirdo dean & that bleep Oakley a pack of bastards on his Instagram story and he’s not wrong!

Reactions: 3
I don’t find him remotely attractive the skinny jeans make me vom I don’t get why he thinks he’s some Jason moama god his tattoos are tit
He’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft witch

• Haha
what did he say? I missed it.
Something along the lines of how he’s not getting reported anymore since he blocked those 3 Arse clowns & something about Spragg buying the majority of his followers. That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Something along the lines of how he’s not getting reported anymore since he blocked those 3 Arse clowns & something about Spragg buying the majority of his followers. That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.
I thought they were all mates! They were running that Gentleman’s club that seems to have stopped. James Prior seems pretty decent so it seemed like an interesting little group. I saw them all on a live one night some time ago & Dan was being so mean to his gf who was in the live (not actually there with them) and Keeno told him to calm down.

Anyone see his live just now? Dualling a guy from Scotland and saying “oh I’m struggling to understand you when someone said they loved listening to the accents.

• Haha

Absolutely! 🤣
That Williams did time for being a cancer fraud. Conned his own family out of money claiming he had cancer. Him & Spragg are pretty much the same. Both absolute scum bags who will do anything for money.

• Wow
What does this guy do for a living I need to know, well not really because I cannot stand him but just a question.
I guess he is like a few others Nick/Smithy. Lawrence, Emma, Becky?? not sure she does not work much.
Pete the one who likes Chloe.
Lucy the nut with bad teeth.
Anyone think of any others who choose to do Tictok and not work, great if the money is coming in i guess.
Someone needs to start a thread for Lucy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.