Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a bit of Dan's live and he sneezed in to his hands then picked up some metal straws and tip covers, demonstrated how to use them and then put them in with someone's order all without washing his germs awayšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
He's that far up his own arse he probably thinks his 'fans' would love to have a bit of his snot sent to them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's that far up his own arse he probably thinks his 'fans' would love to have a bit of his snot sent to them
Thatā€™s just it. Itā€™s pricks like him that have ruined TikTok. Nobody on there has ā€˜fansā€™. They have followers. As soon as they realise that, the better. They are not heartthrobs, or role models. They are mindless simpletons who donā€™t give a single damn about anyone who follows them. They are there to squeeze as much money out of them as they can.
They exploited the pandemic and whilst idiots are still ā€˜hero worshipingā€™ them, it will only get worse.
That moron is in for a massive fall & an even bigger shock. Mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s just it. Itā€™s pricks like him that have ruined TikTok. Nobody on there has ā€˜fansā€™. They have followers. As soon as they realise that, the better. They are not heartthrobs, or role models. They are mindless simpletons who donā€™t give a single damn about anyone who follows them. They are there to squeeze as much money out of them as they can.
They exploited the pandemic and whilst idiots are still ā€˜hero worshipingā€™ them, it will only get worse.
That moron is in for a massive fall & an even bigger shock. Mark my words.
I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't tried to get himself involved in that Tokfest cringe event seeing as he is such a big star

Reactions: 2
I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't tried to get himself involved in that Tokfest cringe event seeing as he is such a big star
Not heard of that! To be fair though, if he canā€™t scrounge from it, he wonā€™t take part.
Friend of mine caught the end of one of his lives the other day. He claimed that Ā£50 that was ā€˜giftedā€™ during the live was going to be donated to charity.
Hhhhmmmm. Didnā€™t hear any more on that did we? Heā€™s such a low life scum. Lower than a snakes belly.
It wonā€™t be long until he goes full smithy family & arrange for some kind of accident to happen so some mug sets up a crowd funder for him.

Reactions: 3
Just seen a bit of Dan's live and he sneezed in to his hands then picked up some metal straws and tip covers, demonstrated how to use them and then put them in with someone's order all without washing his germs awayšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
nooooo!! šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
Yuck, he makes my skin crawl.

his little golf ball head on top of the golf tee tattoo šŸ¤®

• Haha
Heā€™s on live now with Dean, plugging their ā€œsauceā€ merch hard.
They are morons.
Plus, thereā€™s something off with that dean. Nearly 40 and heā€™s prancing around an app designed for children thinking heā€™s 20.
I wouldnā€™t trust him with my children thatā€™s for sure.
As for ā€˜sauceā€™, please. Give me a break. They have hardly sold a thing. And Iā€™m not surprised. Who the hell wants to walk around in a cheap looking t shirt with sauce wrote all over it.
Heā€™s got another child due next month. Letā€™s see if he fails that one like he has his first two children. Itā€™s on the cards as poor Cloe is desperately unhappy.

I honestly donā€™t know how anyone can like this human heā€™s awful I seen through him from day one, all he actually cares about is money and numbers

Reactions: 7
No Dan. I think you meant to put that you are a cock!
I mean come on. This vile pricks partner is about to give birth to this cretins child & heā€™s doing crap like this? A lot of us know youā€™re unhappy Cloe. You should just kick this pillock out of your life for good.
Despicable little man.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thing is, even if he actually knows this thread exists, he would never acknowledge it.
He honestly believes that everyone loves him and refuses to believe that heā€™s actually a laughing stock not only on social media but his own home town. And thatā€™s a fact. Trust me. I know.
Go through some of his TikTok videos. Youā€™ll see hardly any criticism towards him because he simply deletes the comments & blocks the users. He canā€™t handle it so he takes the easy option. Either that or sets his moronic followers onto him. James Prior has found him out & it wonā€™t be long before everyone does. To make it in life, you have to handle critics and not brush them aside. Youā€™re not famous Dan, youā€™re a failure. You fail everyone. Just like you failed your first wife & your first 2 children.

Thing is, even if he actually knows this thread exists, he would never acknowledge it.
He honestly believes that everyone loves him and refuses to believe that heā€™s actually a laughing stock not only on social media but his own home town. And thatā€™s a fact. Trust me. I know.
Go through some of his TikTok videos. Youā€™ll see hardly any criticism towards him because he simply deletes the comments & blocks the users. He canā€™t handle it so he takes the easy option. Either that or sets his moronic followers onto him. James Prior has found him out & it wonā€™t be long before everyone does. To make it in life, you have to handle critics and not brush them aside. Youā€™re not famous Dan, youā€™re a failure. You fail everyone. Just like you failed your first wife & your first 2 children.
Iā€™ve seen him refer to himself as ā€œThe comeback kingā€ when he gets any negative comments šŸ˜‚

speaking of James prior, he looked like he was crying on his latest TT šŸ˜¢

Iā€™ve seen him refer to himself as ā€œThe comeback kingā€ when he gets any negative comments šŸ˜‚

speaking of James prior, he looked like he was crying on his latest TT šŸ˜¢
The only comeback Spragg knows is when his gay little friend Adam calls him Rocco and cums on his back!!!!!

• Haha
Anyone seen his odd little friends latest attention seeking grab? That Deaniebaby83 (youā€™re nearly 40 mate. Get a grip!!)
Just sat there in front of his camera with crocodile tears.
I mean.
seriously??
Why do people feel the need to try & grab attention this way? Posting a video of yourself crying? Is it in the hope that someone else will join your pathetic little WhatsApp chat group so you can fleece more money out of people? Is it in the hope someone will be fool enough to buy one of your tacky hoodies? Youā€™re just as bad as that idiot with the giraffe neck that you follow around like a lost puppy. Nearly 40 years old and your ā€˜best mateā€™ is a loser you met on tiktok? Shows the sort of person you are really Dean.

Anyone seen his odd little friends latest attention seeking grab? That Deaniebaby83 (youā€™re nearly 40 mate. Get a grip!!)
Just sat there in front of his camera with crocodile tears.
I mean.
seriously??
Why do people feel the need to try & grab attention this way? Posting a video of yourself crying? Is it in the hope that someone else will join your pathetic little WhatsApp chat group so you can fleece more money out of people? Is it in the hope someone will be fool enough to buy one of your tacky hoodies? Youā€™re just as bad as that idiot with the giraffe neck that you follow around like a lost puppy. Nearly 40 years old and your ā€˜best mateā€™ is a loser you met on tiktok? Shows the sort of person you are really Dean.
Bang onā€¦ I saw that Dean one some months back with some other lad trying to pass as father and son šŸ˜‚. People were saying that you donā€™t look old enough to be his Dad. ā€¦ Well yeah people he quite clearly is not. The other lad isnā€™t his son or appears now. People arenā€™t stupid, šŸ™ˆ ok most people arenā€™t stupid but a lot of people are vulnerable and buying into the bullshit.

I have to address the Only Fansā€¦ Iā€™m sure your šŸ† is as impressive as his tacky sub standard tattoos. I am surprised that nobody picked up on AJ_Jarrad hitting back at Dan for being a šŸ.

Bang onā€¦ I saw that Dean one some months back with some other lad trying to pass as father and son šŸ˜‚. People were saying that you donā€™t look old enough to be his Dad. ā€¦ Well yeah people he quite clearly is not. The other lad isnā€™t his son or appears now. People arenā€™t stupid, šŸ™ˆ ok most people arenā€™t stupid but a lot of people are vulnerable and buying into the bullshit.

I have to address the Only Fansā€¦ Iā€™m sure your šŸ† is as impressive as his tacky sub standard tattoos. I am surprised that nobody picked up on AJ_Jarrad hitting back at Dan for being a šŸ.
I didnā€™t know about AJ. Was this on tiktwat? And sub standard? No. His tattooā€™s are plain shite!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh what's AJ said about Dan.

I know AJ Dan and Eden all ahd a falling out when Eden was sexting Dan behind Chloes back. Chloe found out and have Dan an ultimatum. AJ told Eden it was terrible and they stopped talking then too.

Dan is a snake and treats Chloe awfully. Pregnant and he's out all the time. I felt so sorry for her last night on her live when she was on about Dan. Who does he actually think he is.

• Wow
Oh what's AJ said about Dan.

I know AJ Dan and Eden all ahd a falling out when Eden was sexting Dan behind Chloes back. Chloe found out and have Dan an ultimatum. AJ told Eden it was terrible and they stopped talking then too.

Dan is a snake and treats Chloe awfully. Pregnant and he's out all the time. I felt so sorry for her last night on her live when she was on about Dan. Who does he actually think he is.
She is desperately unhappy. She will be gone before long. He hasnā€™t got a faithful bone in his pathetic scrawny little body.
ive seen now looking at AJā€™s videos where Dick Head Dan gets his ideas from. And he calls himself a content creator? Pathetic, vile little creep.

Wait what? He's not on OF is he šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢ and I didn't know about the sexting either. I thought he was just a twit, didn't realise there's tea in the pot šŸ˜¬

Wait what? He's not on OF is he šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢ and I didn't know about the sexting either. I thought he was just a twit, didn't realise there's tea in the pot šŸ˜¬
Yeah Chloe didn't want him on OF but he got his own way, as always

Oh girl this is Dan Snakey Spragg there's alway hot piping tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.