Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange we were talking about his girlfriend as her business page popped up on top lives - I’d been watching a while when Dan came in and she had a bit of a moan at him about him going out and getting drunk lots, she wanted to go to something he’s got planned but not if he was going to go out drinking loads because she’s pregnant but he wasn’t willing to do that then started saying about the dog so she couldn’t go. She said at one point it’s rubbish for her and he always makes excuses so she misses out. She’s far too nice, she seemed fed up then he changed the subject and joked about something and she forgot about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
blokes just a natural born scum bag. His latest video on tiktok, he’s still bleating on about raising money for charity. Yeah so have many other people, myself included but I don’t go on about it every waking moment. And his ‘clothing lines’ please. Do me a favour!! Who the duck wants to wear an oversized t shirt with sauce wrote on it or wear one with a ******** wolf??!!!! Bloke is so desperate for fame he’s gonna push that lovely girl away. At least that will give her chance to find a real man and not that overgrown boy who thinks he’s a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Strange we were talking about his girlfriend as her business page popped up on top lives - I’d been watching a while when Dan came in and she had a bit of a moan at him about him going out and getting drunk lots, she wanted to go to something he’s got planned but not if he was going to go out drinking loads because she’s pregnant but he wasn’t willing to do that then started saying about the dog so she couldn’t go. She said at one point it’s rubbish for her and he always makes excuses so she misses out. She’s far too nice, she seemed fed up then he changed the subject and joked about something and she forgot about it.
It’s so sad, it’s so he can go and hump as many other women he can, he’s a cheat, cheaters NEVER CHANGE, he will never be faithful to her, he likes the single life to much, men like him won’t ever settle down. He want to tick as many women as he can off of his list, and deep down I think she knows that 😢 poor girl, she deserves so much better

Reactions: 3
He’s got his original account back🙄
Ohhh flip!!! How the hell did he manage that one!! God I absolutely hate him, I wish he’d disappear. He really thinks he something! he is nothing but a desperate loser

Poor girl, typical Gloucester boy if I’m honest!

It’s so sad, it’s so he can go and hump as many other women he can, he’s a cheat, cheaters NEVER CHANGE, he will never be faithful to her, he likes the single life to much, men like him won’t ever settle down. He want to tick as many women as he can off of his list, and deep down I think she knows that 😢 poor girl, she deserves so much better
Would love to know what he would do if she gave him an ultimatum. Her or tiktok!

Would love to know what he would do if she gave him an ultimatum. Her or tiktok!
Oh he’d choose TikTok no problem! He would miss all the attention he gets, she means nothing to him really, like like to pretend he’s free and single, scumbag he is

Reactions: 2
Him and his gay, drug taking little loser buddy hiding their only fans links on their begging links via Twitter is hilarious! They honestly think they are bigger than tiktok!!!!

• Haha
Gutted he’s got his account back, going to report it as much as I can because he fucks me off so much. 😂
the video on his page just now with the transition has actually made me dry up 😂🤮 when he winks at the camera I almost vommed in my mouth. Who the duck does he think he is? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I love the ones where he 'thinks' he's being serious, standing up straight, staring at the camera talking about some rubbish - usually himself or about online bullying or something that he is using to chase clout. He's actually pathetic. 34 years old and seeking validation from children on TikTok, knock yourself out mate!

Gutted he’s got his account back, going to report it as much as I can because he fucks me off so much. 😂
the video on his page just now with the transition has actually made me dry up 😂🤮 when he winks at the camera I almost vommed in my mouth. Who the duck does he think he is? 🤣🤣
I’ve reported about 10 times now! Let’s get that prick shut down 🤣

• Haha
The wink is an absolute cringe fest. Enough to turn any woman into a lesbian! He just looks cheap. I feel sorry for that poor girl he’s got pregnant. Maybe one day, she will see the light & go out and find herself a real man. His ex saw the light and kicked him straight to the kerb. The man is an absolute gob shite.

I’ve reported about 10 times now! Let’s get that prick shut down 🤣
Tiktok will realise soon enough what him & his junkie gay mate are up to.

• Heart
So funny that he’s that dry of any original content he’s had to go back to his Facebook in real life rubbish series.

I'm sure I read somewhere he was caught exchanging naughty messages with Eden harvs is there any truth behind this? I feel so sorry for his girlfriend,she's absolutely beautiful.
Don't forget to all be at his crappy ghost hunt 8.30pm 🙄
What an absolute bleeping tit show he is!

So funny that he’s that dry of any original content he’s had to go back to his Facebook in real life rubbish series.
He doesn’t know the first thing about being a content creator. He’s a bleeping chancer & mark my words, from what I’ve been hearing, his world is about to come crashing down around him anytime now. He’s neither a model nor a content creator.

He doesn’t know the first thing about being a content creator. He’s a bleeping chancer & mark my words, from what I’ve been hearing, his world is about to come crashing down around him anytime now. He’s neither a model nor a content creator.
Ooh what have you heard? I hope whatever it is comes down and smacks him in fugly face

I'm sure I read somewhere he was caught exchanging naughty messages with Eden harvs is there any truth behind this? I feel so sorry for his girlfriend,she's absolutely beautiful.
Don't forget to all be at his crappy ghost hunt 8.30pm 🙄
What an absolute bleeping tit show he is!
Yes, you heard right, he told her he would leave his girlfriend for her, they were sexting and his missus found out everything and still stayed with him 😱😱 she’s a fool to stay as he will do it again and again, she deserves so much better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.