Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s slagging off a war veteran now on the video he’s done claiming he’s not bothered about losing his account yet in the next breath, asking his minions to fill out a form to help him get his account back. People are replying with ‘yeah that’s £50 please’. He doesn’t like that!!
I swear down, I’ve never seen anyone with their head so far up their own arse. He truly thinks he’s something special. And why does he always have to bring up charity work? Yeah you’ve raised a few quid. Move on. Why keep bragging about it? Muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Says it all if he has to keep mentioning all he’s done for charity, did it do that out of kindness or to get attention? Clearly the latter!
He really does think he’s something special because he managed to get over 1m followers on a bloody app, also thinks he’s gods gift to women yet I’ve never found him even slightly attractive at all I don’t get what they see in him

Reactions: 5
Honestly feel sorry for his girlfriend but she knew what she was in for surely. She looks so young too. Wonder what the age gap is

Reactions: 1
Honestly feel sorry for his girlfriend but she knew what she was in for surely. She looks so young too. Wonder what the age gap is
She is quite young, I think somewhere around 24/25. I remember someone asking ages ago but can’t remember exactly!

Reactions: 2
Probably years of drug taking taking its toll on his appearance plus the awful tattoos don't help
They’re horrible aren’t yet, don’t get me wrong I like tattoos, tasteful ones, not scabby ones like his, they’re so OTT. Not very “marriage material” 🤣🤣

Love how he claims not to be bothered about it yet he’s also crying about it on Twitter. Bloke is an absolute twit. I don’t get why he always has to bring up charity work. He was apparently crying on a live last time his account got deleted. I’d love to see a screen grab of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The disgusting slimeball is on live now trying to sell his crap merch to gullible fans.

So is he actually posting nudes on OF? It’s all a bit gross and desperate.

Reactions: 1
I’d be fuming if I was his girlfriend, poor girl is pregnant too!
She probably had no say in the matter! He is so controlling and it’s his way or the highway I generally feel sorry for her. Poor girl could do so much better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.