Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's thought's on Dan Spragg? Personally I think he's got one hell of an ego and I'm horrified at him charging for duets and stitches ... I feel like I've lost all respect for the guy!
Does he actually?? 🤣🤣 I don't follow him, but he pops up on my fyp. Always thought he was a bit of a tosser tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His account got permanently banned 🤣🤣🤣

Now to get his backup banned
Too funny.
On his backup he’s posted about the covid vaccine needed for clubbing. He’s then ended the video that he doesn’t care about that account so will be saying stuff he wouldn’t on his main one. Then his main got banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The morons only fans (chipolata) was his downfall! Tiktok do not, by any means allow links to it but he thought he was above the law and flaunted it all over! (The link, not his little Willy)
Now, he’s got it disguised on his scrounging tree! (Again, only fans link, not his micro penis!!!!)

Reactions: 3
The morons only fans (chipolata) was his downfall! Tiktok do not, by any means allow links to it but he thought he was above the law and flaunted it all over! (The link, not his little Willy)
Now, he’s got it disguised on his scrounging tree! (Again, only fans link, not his micro penis!!!!)
Micro Penis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is bloody vile, I can’t stand him, he really thinks something of himself, never known anyone so vain

• Haha
Is he going to spend more time at home when his girlfriend has the baby or is he still going to be spending most his time with his tik tok mates doing stupid stuff for tik tok 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is he going to spend more time at home when his girlfriend has the baby or is he still going to be spending most his time with his tik tok mates doing stupid stuff for tik tok 🙄
Probably not, as that interferes with his precious TikTok status, can’t been seen to be tied down, I actually feel sorry for his missus, the trust issues must be through the roof

Probably not, as that interferes with his precious TikTok status, can’t been seen to be tied down, I actually feel sorry for his missus, the trust issues must be through the roof
Hes already cheated on her once.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg seriously?! When? Who with? I need the deats 🤣🤣
I know during first lockdown he was messaging edenharvz from tik tok (flirty type and exchanging god knows what else) messages, apparently told her he’d leave his girlfriend for her. Hisgirlfriend found the messages and it all stopped… so yeah he’s definitely the type it seems

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know during first lockdown he was messaging edenharvz from tik tok (flirty type and exchanging god knows what else) messages, apparently told her he’d leave his girlfriend for her. Hisgirlfriend found the messages and it all stopped… so yeah he’s definitely the type it seems
Bloody hell that’s dreadful, if I was her I’d have kicked him to the curb! For all she knows he’s probably still doing it now, he has PLENTY of time to do so, what with being away all the time. The fact he said he’d leave her for Edan and she still stays shows she must be desperate to keep him. Poor girl she must be so insecure now

He lives on the same estate as me, and all I can say is he a first class arrogant twit. Literally thinks he’s gods gift and struts around like he’s famous, dammnnn Dan there’s no paparazzi for you here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He lives on the same estate as me, and all I can say is he a first class arrogant twit. Literally thinks he’s gods gift and struts around like he’s famous, dammnnn Dan there’s no paparazzi for you here😂
Oh wow really?? Do you have any goss on him? He definitely comes across as a complete arrogant twit

Oh wow really?? Do you have any goss on him? He definitely comes across as a complete arrogant twit
Nothing but the stuff with Eden, I’ve only noticed him since I seen him on tik tok but he prances around the local Tesco like the toss pot he really is😂 his girlfriend seems really nice though! Don’t know why she’s with him😂

Nothing but the stuff with Eden, I’ve only noticed him since I seen him on tik tok but he prances around the local Tesco like the toss pot he really is😂 his girlfriend seems really nice though! Don’t know why she’s with him😂
She could do so much better, she’s a pretty girl, he’s just a cheating scumbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.