Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his mate Adam is "sticking by his mate that's just trying to feed his kid" now I absolutely get that, it's great he's supporting him, I'm all for it but Dan is ripping people off on an app that's FREE and he's massively over charging for it!! Or how about go get a job!!
2 kids and another on the way isn’t it?
Just opened tiktok and he was first on my fyp gloating that he’s gained followers since people commented on him. What a creep.

He’s trying to say he charges brands which is fine. But that’s not what people are bothered about.

Arrogant twit!!!!

Reactions: 5
There was a what’s app group with him in that he charged people £100 to be in. That swiftly got deleted.
The £20 what’s app group is just “his fans”

He is absolutely laughable 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just think its really wrong to be charging for services that are actually free ... he's not a big celebrity

Do u know what when he first started on tick tock he was calling people out on charging people to watch stitch and duet etc now he's doing the thing he slated others for

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Wow all his prices here, cheeky get, what idiot is paying for this? Also the comments defending him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Wow all his prices here, cheeky get, what idiot is paying for this? Also the comments defending him 😂
So glad people are calling him out. £10/20 to be in the same WhatsApp group as him? That’s ridiculous.
People like him are the reason so many people struggle with mental health issues but don’t speak out cause they’ll be thought of as using it for content etc like he does.

I don’t like him. So first lockdown I followed him as he was in with edenharvz and he came across quite chill and funny. It then comes out that he’s been telling Eden he’ll leave his girlfriend for him and they’d been exchanging inappropriate messages so my views then changed on him, I unfollowed. Few months later he kept popping up on my FYP doing stuff for charity so I followed again. I’ve now unfollowed again because he’s become so self entitled, rude and smug I can’t stand it any longer! Not sure who he thinks he is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just searched him with all the latest drama, I don't mind him. I had seen something about WhatsApp a while ago but never understand why anyone would pay to be in a WhatsApp group if. I appreciate all the things he has done for mental health but I do think people need to stop going to influencers for help they are not trained so why would you pay to speak to him for that. Another thing I don't understand is the new sauce thing with Dean what's that about? I get most big tik tokers have merch but don't understand that one.
With regards to the stitches etc maybe I've misunderstood I just always assumed that was only for brands the same as anyone else would get paid to advertise a brand. Maybe I'm wrong has he been charging general followers as if so that's not on

Reactions: 2
Just searched him with all the latest drama, I don't mind him. I had seen something about WhatsApp a while ago but never understand why anyone would pay to be in a WhatsApp group if. I appreciate all the things he has done for mental health but I do think people need to stop going to influencers for help they are not trained so why would you pay to speak to him for that. Another thing I don't understand is the new sauce thing with Dean what's that about? I get most big tik tokers have merch but don't understand that one.
With regards to the stitches etc maybe I've misunderstood I just always assumed that was only for brands the same as anyone else would get paid to advertise a brand. Maybe I'm wrong has he been charging general followers as if so that's not on
It was originally anyone would be charged for duets/shout outs etc. He got backlash understandably so he quickly changed it to day brands rates. No problem charging brands that’s no different to a celebrity advertising a product on tv and getting paid.
His arrogant self entitled attitude bothers me.

he like many others use mental health as the new trendy topic. They’re not trained professionals so can’t help anyone officially. People like that are the reason those with real mental health issues now feel we can’t speak up cause it looks like we’re jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like him. So first lockdown I followed him as he was in with edenharvz and he came across quite chill and funny. It then comes out that he’s been telling Eden he’ll leave his girlfriend for him and they’d been exchanging inappropriate messages so my views then changed on him, I unfollowed. Few months later he kept popping up on my FYP doing stuff for charity so I followed again. I’ve now unfollowed again because he’s become so self entitled, rude and smug I can’t stand it any longer! Not sure who he thinks he is.
Is this the same girlfriend that's now pregnant?

Reactions: 4
It was originally anyone would be charged for duets/shout outs etc. He got backlash understandably so he quickly changed it to day brands rates. No problem charging brands that’s no different to a celebrity advertising a product on tv and getting paid.
His arrogant self entitled attitude bothers me.

he like many others use mental health as the new trendy topic. They’re not trained professionals so can’t help anyone officially. People like that are the reason those with real mental health issues now feel we can’t speak up cause it looks like we’re jumping on the bandwagon.
I'd never looked until things was being said that's fair enough then if he was charging everyone I'd just assumed it would have only been brands. That said there is many others with PayPal or amazon wishlists which I also don't agree with.
Don't mind raising money as some of these charities are really struggling with all the added pressure from lockdown. Offering to have them message is just not a good idea one thing said wrong could be the end of someone's life. We are all different and deal with things so differently

I'd never looked until things was being said that's fair enough then if he was charging everyone I'd just assumed it would have only been brands. That said there is many others with PayPal or amazon wishlists which I also don't agree with.
Don't mind raising money as some of these charities are really struggling with all the added pressure from lockdown. Offering to have them message is just not a good idea one thing said wrong could be the end of someone's life. We are all different and deal with things so differently
Exactly. People like him wouldn’t care if something happened to someone. They’d probably put a fake sad video up and just someone’s death to get likes.

there’s plenty of professional services out there to help those struggling.

So glad there's a thread on him,and every post Iv read is spot on.I can't stand the guy and he's been very busy over the past few days deleting and panicking,about time he was called out,he's a bleeping idiot😡

Dan has been panicking over the past few days with all this drama about him charging.And he says he just charges business’,that’s bollox as has anyone seen the post of that woman who dm’d him, and he gave her a rundown of his fees for visiting her sister as a surprise.Don’t believe a word that man ses😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What gets me is it was only a few months back when he first started he slatted Chelsea and others for having pay pal in there bio and people bringing out merch and now he's doing the one thing he slated people for. His arrogance just astounds me

• Heart
I saw him on the tube in London during feb half term. I didn’t realise it was him at first. Then it twigged. I said to my 15yr old oh I think that man that was sat there is a TikToker and she was like yuck another oldie who thinks he’s cool because a pandemic meant other saddo middle aged people followed other Middle Aged saddos on an app meant for teenagers!! Nothing harsher than a 15yr old girl.

Oh and he was definitely waiting for me to say something to him. Glad I didn’t. Would have inflated his ego even more by the sounds of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.