Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t find him remotely attractive the skinny jeans make me vom I don’t get why he thinks he’s some Jason moama god his tattoos are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this girl so much. She's not afraid to tell it how it is 🤣🤣
I use to watch Lillydee all the time,she’s ok and her posts on Dan are spot on,but (and I don’t wanna hate on her,I really don’t)but she is very fame hungry aswell.

Reactions: 1
Biggest scumbag & fake on tiktok along with those two bell ends he hangs around with. Says a lot about a 33-35 year old males best friends are people he has known for about a year! Claims to be a mental health ambassador yet doesn’t know the first thing about it. Him and his druggie friends actually managed to get my phone number and called me accusing me of being in charge of some tiktok troll page. They wasn’t even man enough to admit who they were. Made out they was a reporter for the daily Mail! Scum is to good a word for Dan Spragg. And now, he’s appeared on only fans after once claiming he would ‘rather go blind’ than be on there. If he was as successful as he makes out, then why is he whipping his little tagger out on onlyfans??!!!!! The sooner that app goes full MySpace, the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've followed him since the first lockdown as he was everywhere, but he's just too much.

Every TikTok he makes is him trying to say he can do what he wants on the app, which he's more than welcome to do. But those tight grey trousers, white shirt and black tie are on every. single. video he makes. Nobody cares if you have a neck tattoo, it's not your entire personality. You're not famous, you're not funny, you make content that a few people liked when bored during lockdown and now thinks he can charge people for free things! I dislike him, and I dislike the idiots he hangs around with like Cole & Abbie. The ones always screaming about mental health when they're the ones usually doing the bullying. He's a total one trick pony, and he's right. He is too old for the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What's everyone's thought's on Dan Spragg? Personally I think he's got one hell of an ego and I'm horrified at him charging for duets and stitches ... I feel like I've lost all respect for the guy!
Can not stand the narcissist!

Whether your a believer or not of the spiritual world is your choice but come on Dan when did you and all the other twats you do tik toks with become professional ghost hunters! Do us a favour 😂 your an absolute insult to people that actually believe and do this kind of thing for a living!
why would anyone’s loved one reach out to a load of tik tok morons… go and do your hair or something and leave it to the people who know what they are doing!!

He looks terrible, like a lot older than 33!
what actually is his content? He just seems to copy others? Who exactly is he appealing to?
defo seems the type that thinks having a neck tattoo is a personality trait! 😂😂
His vile! His like an out dated boy band member that never made it! His got the personality of a house brick! Boring to look at and has no personality. Who ever thinks that’s attractive needs to give their heads a serious wobble

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can not stand the narcissist!

Whether your a believer or not of the spiritual world is your choice but come on Dan when did you and all the other twats you do tik toks with become professional ghost hunters! Do us a favour 😂 your an absolute insult to people that actually believe and do this kind of thing for a living!
why would anyone’s loved one reach out to a load of tik tok morons… go and do your hair or something and leave it to the people who know what they are doing!!

His vile! His like an out dated boy band member that never made it! His got the personality of a house brick! Boring to look at and has no personality. Who ever thinks that’s attractive needs to give their heads a serious wobble
It's the hoop and cross earrings combo for me. Cringe .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the hoop and cross earrings combo for me. Cringe .
Ahh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂 his like a tit local tribute act to George Michael..

I saw him on the tube in London during feb half term. I didn’t realise it was him at first. Then it twigged. I said to my 15yr old oh I think that man that was sat there is a TikToker and she was like yuck another oldie who thinks he’s cool because a pandemic meant other saddo middle aged people followed other Middle Aged saddos on an app meant for teenagers!! Nothing harsher than a 15yr old girl.

Oh and he was definitely waiting for me to say something to him. Glad I didn’t. Would have inflated his ego even more by the sounds of it.
If that were me I would of gone up to him and said can we have a picture please.. when he proceeded to get in the picture I’d of said no can you take a picture of me and my daughter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He absolutely believes he’s untouchable at this point. What is that disgusting clothing he’s always seen wearing? That t-shirt with Kern wrote on looks like it cost £5 down the Friday morning market, and his fake underwear showing above his jeans is 🤮

He really believed having tattoos is his entire personality, even when he puts on that white shirt with the dagger on that’s about two sizes too small along with the too small grey trousers and black tie, he still looks scruffy. He believes his own hype and that he’s this great looking lad when he looks like he needs a good wash. There’s something odd about a man in his 30’s making money on an app designed for people half his age, and the fact he steals content from just about everyone is hilarious. Watch his next video, I bet you it’s a copy of a one everyone has done a day earlier, he’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
He absolutely believes he’s untouchable at this point. What is that disgusting clothing he’s always seen wearing? That t-shirt with Kern wrote on looks like it cost £5 down the Friday morning market, and his fake underwear showing above his jeans is 🤮

He really believed having tattoos is his entire personality, even when he puts on that white shirt with the dagger on that’s about two sizes too small along with the too small grey trousers and black tie, he still looks scruffy. He believes his own hype and that he’s this great looking lad when he looks like he needs a good wash. There’s something odd about a man in his 30’s making money on an app designed for people half his age, and the fact he steals content from just about everyone is hilarious. Watch his next video, I bet you it’s a copy of a one everyone has done a day earlier, he’s disgusting.
He thinks he’s original by having tattoos 🤣 even in a suit he looks scruffy. Least get one that fits.
I feel sorry for the people vulnerable enough to believe the crap he comes out with. He screamed arrogance. He thinks he’s a big influencer but really he’s just a daft boy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.