Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see the live last night but that's a pretty Sh*t thing to say. From what I see Dean looks to be in a very bad place. Then when its too late everyone crawls out the woodwork claiming they was there for them

Reactions: 5
And that absolutely sums him up as a person. He does not know the first thing about mental health.
Dean Childs is actually quite a decent bloke but he got wrapped up with loser boy & his moronic little ‘actor’ buddy from Norwich.
If Dean wants to save himself, he needs to cut all ties with those two selfish imbecile’s.

You all know that the ghost hunts are 100% staged right?

Reactions: 3
Wonder what they will do with the sauce business. They lived a few months in each other’s pockets. More to this story I think.

He's been with Dean today seems they are selling off the sauce clothing

Reactions: 1
Some people was saying its fake but if it is real it sounds like we can still watch lives but it will be a case of paying to comment ?
I'm really starting to dislike what Tictok stands for it's making many people greedy so much so they are endangering their children.

Reactions: 5
I'm really starting to dislike what Tictok stands for it's making many people greedy so much so they are endangering their children.
I hate hearing the kids screaming and crying, or even just trying to get the parents attention 😔 but they're too busy on live to pay attention.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.