Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope chloes not trying to get their baby to sleep while he’s on that live, he’s having to shout over the music 🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel for chloe new baby and he's partying downstairs on tik tok how is chloe or baby getting any sleep or rest with that going on. I get its hos job but surely he could tone it down a bit

Reactions: 2
The bloke is pathetic. He claims he was bullied at school?
WRONG!
I know this for a fact as he used to bully me at school. I was seeing a child psychologist for years because of him and his low life cronies. He doesn’t dare look me in the eye nowadays though when he sees me.
Plus, poor Cloe should look into where he actually goes when he says he’s ‘popping out’. He’s a natural born loser & a bully and as soon as tiktok realise that, the better. And this management team he’s tied up with? They are about to be sent some very juicy documents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
WRONG!
I know this for a fact as he used to bully me at school. I was seeing a child psychologist for years because of him and his low life cronies. He doesn’t dare look me in the eye nowadays though when he sees me.
Plus, poor Cloe should look into where he actually goes when he says he’s ‘popping out’. He’s a natural born loser & a bully and as soon as tiktok realise that, the better. And this management team he’s tied up with? They are about to be sent some very juicy documents.
That's some serious tit if you needed that sort of help 😥 Hope you managed to get your revenge, hate bullies like that. Oh what's in these docs, come on don't be shy ☕😆

Reactions: 5
That's some serious tit if you needed that sort of help 😥 Hope you managed to get your revenge, hate bullies like that. Oh what's in these docs, come on don't be shy ☕😆
It’s up to his agency if they want to go public!!! I’m sure they will. His days of thinking he’s some kind of public figure are very numbered.
like the old saying goes, karma is a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hmm I doubt they will expose him due to slander/confidentiality laws/rules. They will probably quietly cut ties, otherwise they would be seen to be the problem airing his laundry in public.

Reactions: 1
WRONG!
This sounds like he put you through such an awful time, I would send them the documents too.

WRONG!
What a nasty vile piece of tit he is to have put you through such a horrific time! He deserves all the tit that is coming to him then! Chloe is a mug for staying with that cheating low life, she must be desperate to stay with him, it’s really sad, she’s only a young girl, he’s 11 years older than her, and the fact he told Eden that he’d dump Chloe in a second for her (Eden) and yet Chloe stays is just insane! I hope the wounds he gave you have started to heal, I’m sorry he was so vile to you

What a nasty vile piece of tit he is to have put you through such a horrific time! He deserves all the tit that is coming to him then! Chloe is a mug for staying with that cheating low life, she must be desperate to stay with him, it’s really sad, she’s only a young girl, he’s 11 years older than her, and the fact he told Eden that he’d dump Chloe in a second for her (Eden) and yet Chloe stays is just insane! I hope the wounds he gave you have started to heal, I’m sorry he was so vile to you
And Eden isn't the only girl he was speaking to notice a lot of people like James Prior don't speak to him any more they used to be good mates turns out Dan even when they were 'friends' would mass report James's videos because he didn't like that James would get attention Dan even laughed about it to one of the girls he was messaging behind Chloes back just goes to show what a nasty two faced bully Dan is

Reactions: 2
And Eden isn't the only girl he was speaking to notice a lot of people like James Prior don't speak to him any more they used to be good mates turns out Dan even when they were 'friends' would mass report James's videos because he didn't like that James would get attention Dan even laughed about it to one of the girls he was messaging behind Chloes back just goes to show what a nasty two faced bully Dan is
That is so bad! I can’t stand him, he’s so cruel, what will it take for Chloe to see what a c*** he is! She’s a mug, she’s a stunning girl and could have so much better, but I no longer feel sorry for her, she’s an idiot and a mug for staying with him

That is so bad! I can’t stand him, he’s so cruel, what will it take for Chloe to see what a c*** he is! She’s a mug, she’s a stunning girl and could have so much better, but I no longer feel sorry for her, she’s an idiot and a mug for staying with him
I think she’s just young and naive. A lot of us have been there with someone like that, who we later realise just tells us what we want to hear, says they’ll change etc, especially when we’re younger. If he carries on hopefully she’ll see him for what he is eventually herself and she won’t keep giving him chances.
Chloe and his ex are apparently really friendly so I’m guessing his ex doesn’t have any dirt on him or anything bad to say otherwise they wouldn’t be so friendly? I’m just curious as to what he was like with his ex.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.
Yeah my childhood wasn’t the best because of that bully but I’ve put that all behind me now.
He is a serial cheat and doesn’t give a damn about poor Cloe & he doesn’t love her at all. He’s got some kind of hold over her and it’s heart wrenching to see. He cares about one person & one person only. Himself. What he needs to do is grow up & accept his responsibilities rather than whoring himself all over social media. I’m still in contact with some of his family & they are deeply ashamed of what he has become.

He’s on Clapper too advertising himself about his only fans account and his misses Chloe is in bed with next to him supposedly supporting him it’s only a matter of time before she’s on it too tramps !

• Sad
He’s on Clapper too advertising himself about his only fans account and his misses Chloe is in bed with next to him supposedly supporting him it’s only a matter of time before she’s on it too tramps !
What’s Clapper? He’s a dirty gross scum bag

It's like tiktok .loads of people went over to it a couple of months ago when tiktok was banning people constantly. I tried going on it and didn't like it so got rid of it

Did any one hear last night when someone asked how his friend Dean was and he said I don’t really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.