Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite there bad sides .despite the drama that was happening last night between other people they reilised what the night was all about and carries on and ended up raising 11k for children need did both adam and dan
Trust me. They would not have done this solely for charity. They make money from every so called charity event they take part in. And I know this for a fact.

Reactions: 1
Same as all the presenters on children in need then
From presenters to CEOS to fundraisers all taking a slice. We are donating to people's wages. Children are getting very little of what's raised. It's absolutely disgusting. It's not Children in need It's adults using it as a way to make money. It's my opinion anyways. Everyone is getting a slice except for the actual kids that are needing it. Should be scrapped honestly 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the video where the lady who sends songs lyrics into DMs to see if people get the joke or sing along? She did him to him and he was quite rude....then got very defensive when people commented about him being a twit🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the video where the lady who sends songs lyrics into DMs to see if people get the joke or sing along? She did him to him and he was quite rude....then got very defensive when people commented about him being a twit🤣🤣
Yeah I saw that 😆 came up on my fyp but I'm glad I did as I discovered that women and i love what she does 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I couldn’t either, knowing him he kicked up such a massive stink that it got removed. He really is a nasty horrible bastard
I've never seen anyone so up their own backside. I was surprised the 1st time I seen him. All the tattoos and big muscles then he spoke and I nearly pissed myself laughing. Very feminine and not what I expected. Can tell he's the bullying type. And all these women who swoon over him i just don't get it

Reactions: 3
It’s still there for me you just have to scroll down quite a bit. Dan had commented on it quite a bit when I saw it 😅

Anyone else feel like something is going to end up happening with Dan and his tattoo artist that he goes to

Well I know of 5 people in the last year he's cheated with so yeah he's probably shagging the tattooist as well. He's gross

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.