Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it will be up to the individual "creator" to choose whether to have subscription only lives or not? Maybe that will cap the begging?

Maybe it will be up to the individual "creator" to choose whether to have subscription only lives or not? Maybe that will cap the begging?
Yeah possibly I was on richard sales live earlier and he said if it's case of choosing he wouldn't have it as its meant to be a free app and he even feels that that is to far .

Could not have put it better myself.

They really need to put the word begging into the tiktok logo really as that’s all the app is these days. People begging for free stuff. And baby wish lists? Surely people can afford to buy their own children stuff.

Reactions: 3
Oh the likes of Dan would be all over anything that’s paid. Tik toks fault originally for coming up with the idea if it’s true but he 100% won’t be someone who disagrees with it.

I'm not sure about him however I've seen Adam commenting saying that if gives you the option for lives then he wouldn't do it

Could not have put it better myself.

They really need to put the word begging into the tiktok logo really as that’s all the app is these days. People begging for free stuff. And baby wish lists? Surely people can afford to buy their own children stuff.
Especially the ones that run their own business and still take of vulnerable and get all the baby stuff bought for them.

Reactions: 3
Him constantly going on about how they haven’t had sex yet since the baby has been born says everything about him doesn’t it.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure about him however I've seen Adam commenting saying that if gives you the option for lives then he wouldn't do it
Adam Oakley would stab his own grandma in the back if he got paid enough. He’s a natural born liar. Best way to tell that Adam Oakley is lying? Words are coming out of his mouth.

Reactions: 7
Adam Oakley would stab his own grandma in the back if he got paid enough. He’s a natural born liar. Best way to tell that Adam Oakley is lying? Words are coming out of his mouth.
Do you know him as well? Is he as bad as that prick Dan?

He's going live with people at random and asking the viewers to give a random number and he will go live with them.and he ended up going live with kane larkin of all people 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's going live with people at random and asking the viewers to give a random number and he will go live with them.and he ended up going live with kane larkin of all people 😆
Oh right up his street from one prick who lies about cancer to a prick who used to tell everyone to go get cancer. Vile little gremlin

Anyone seen his video where he’s slating the contestants in I’m A Celebrity? A nobody blasting nobodies!!! He should sign up, he would fit right in.
The fat waste of space!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen his video where he’s slating the contestants in I’m A Celebrity? A nobody blasting nobodies!!! He should sign up, he would fit right in.
The fat waste of space!!!
Naa, even he is too low for that show. Nobody would want that lol

• Haha
Some people was saying its fake but if it is real it sounds like we can still watch lives but it will be a case of paying to comment ?
[/QUOTE]

Think TT will lose a lot of members if that's the case, I won't pay to comment I'd rather delete the app altogether.

Some people was saying its fake but if it is real it sounds like we can still watch lives but it will be a case of paying to comment ?
Think TT will lose a lot of members if that's the case, I won't pay to comment I'd rather delete the app altogether.
[/QUOTE]
Tiktwat, like it’s greedy members are just interested in getting as much money as they can out of people. Dan Spragg did not give a damn about anyone other than himself during the pandemic, squeezing as much money as he could out of his sheeple at every given opportunity and he will continue to do so. The sooner this app disappears into obscurity, and take leaches like Spragg & Oakley with it, the better.

Reactions: 2
Despite there bad sides .despite the drama that was happening last night between other people they reilised what the night was all about and carries on and ended up raising 11k for children need did both adam and dan

Reactions: 2
I agree. The live came up on my FYP towards the end, I think about 11:30pm. Didn’t see any of it before so not sure what they got up to but surprisingly I actually clicked on it to watch it and enjoyed it. It seemed quite heartfelt from their side and they were surprised by how much they’d raised. I still don’t like him though 🤪😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.