Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Snarky cow. No it’s actually not a holiday for you, it’s PAID WORK. Do the job you’ve been paid for!
(Not that I actually want to see because I find you dull as dishwater)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Lj8

Right own up who sent them floor samples 😂😂😂 glad someone gave them a big hint their kitchen floor needs doing.

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
This man is such an embarrassment. The amount he brings up Tattle is a joke. Sulking because we don’t enjoy seeing his kid take basil off her plate that’s covered in burning hot sauce and shove it in her dad’s face. Grow up Roly.

You are her father, it’s disrespectful that she is so physical with you. And also it’s teaching her that no, it’s not funny to burn someone and never know when to stop when you tell her to stop. Lastly, you’re embarrassing her on the internet. These videos are there forever. Do you think she’s gonna like watching her awful behaviour at 9 years old when she’s 15 and hormonal? No. She’s gonna hate you for allowing the world to see her be a little shit.

You should actually be thankful that we give you honest feedback on your videos rather than blindly following along and blowing smoke up your ass.

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
Are they paying these staff or just hoping to get the labour gifted like everything else in their lives

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Roly has been catching up on tattle clearly 😂

Imagine asking your son on camera is he sad? He isn’t about to tell you anything if you’re making a joke out it. (Not that I think he is particularly sad, he’s just a teenager who wants to be on his x box and not being recorded by his dad)

cwymmie

VIP Member
The brat is having a day off school for a croaky throat??? Sorry what? What’s with this namby pamby parenting style? My mum would have sent me to school if my limbs were hanging off.
The kid is very much still full of beans, jumping around and laughing. Why would a croaky throat stop her being able to learn at school? Spoilt brat.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Mrs May has a horrible manner. Also why do they think people are jealous of them? can’t people just dislike them for genuine reasons and have an opinion? they’re the ones putting content out there wanting attention so don’t put out content if you’re expecting everybody to like you and not call you out for things you say and do.

Exploiting your kids is wrong it doesn’t matter if they’re only in a video for 10 seconds it’s still wrong because why would you want so many people online having access to your kids like knowing their names , details about their lives and being able to save content of them. Yeah it’s not nice to think about but it’s sadly what goes on in the world and there’s been people on TikTok who used to work in the police or in criminology with all this knowledge of what’s going on in the world and they’ve even said there’s disgusting websites out there that Pedophiles use posting and sending content of children online so wouldn’t you as a parent want to keep your kids as safe as you can?. Nobody is forcing them to post their children, they are choosing to do that so they have the control to stop doing it but they won’t cause they want views and to make content out of their kids.

Nobody is jealous of them but they can keep convincing themselves that’s the case if it helps them sleep better at night. They just don’t want to hear the truth that what they’re doing is wrong.
So bored of the ‘they’re jealous’ how self absorbed are these people to think every person that doesn’t blow smoke up their arses are jealous. We’re not by the way Mrs May, I know that may be hard for you and your arrogant husband to wrap your heads around but people like us don’t agree with exploitation of children and the sooner there’s laws involved stopping these selfish parents the better! If your husband wants to roll around in his 3 hoodies videoing his boring takeaway filled life then that’s up to him but the minute you start sharing children that aren’t old enough to say yes or no then that’s the line crossed.

she didn’t find people that were slating him ‘jealous’ when she put that post up though did she? Was lapping up the compliments for her & negatives towards him then

Rainbowsky29

This is what I don’t understand, if I put my daughter online and I had one nasty comment about her I’d never show her face again. Doesn’t matter how much money it made me. It’s awful really when I think about it 😪

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I've worked with children with many forms of special needs, adhd, behaviour and learning difficulties for over 20 yrs and I don't think I've ever seen such a rude and bad mannered child as that girl.What an absolute brat she is.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Chucking popcorn on the floor coz she didn't want it in her lunchbox. She's an absolute brat who knows exactly what she's doing coz she looked at the camera before throwing it. No one even told her to stop or pick it up.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Driving around (albeit temporarily) in a top of the range BMW but the state of their house, the upstairs is shown in one of the latest vids, peeled paint and stuff left all over the floor. You would think it's student digs not a family home. I appreciate they are a big family but neither of them work a proper job I don't understand how their house is such a pit all the time

princessqueen96

What a sad life he has as a grown man thinking he has to make a point to people on the internet whilst using his children for clout. It’s embarrassing that he has so clearly been reading here and is so bothered by what’s said. Truth hurt does it? Also how much has he let himself go within a year.

Thisnthat13

They will be rammed first few weeks with tiktok following.
Regulars/locals will also go to see new launch. Service will be shit due to being overwhelmed with tiktok followers.
Locals won’t return because first impressions count.
When initial excitement dies down from followers they will be left with no one going as locals will have been pissed off.
From someone who ran pubs for years. That’s how it’s gonna play out 😂

yo2daho2

VIP Member
The way he snaps at Clark for just cutting a bit of butter but lets little Demom throw food, bite him and take off others plates.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Backpedaling now he’s been called out on it. Saying “can’t believe anyone would believe that, it was a joke”. It absolutely was not a joke, there was nothing to indicate it was a joke. You’re just scared of being called out by your followers. Obviously the ambulance bit was a joke but he fully called 111 for a sty. Loser.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
He’s 100% wanting to leave his job or has already left and just doesn’t want to admit it.
A lot of tik tokkers keep talking about this new creator fund which is apparently paying them VERY well now. Not that it didn’t anyway as a lot of people have quit jobs for tik tok, but yeah either way I think it’s a bad move. I couldn’t imagine throwing away my whole career I’ve worked hard for for tik tok especially at his age.

PoolPatrol

I'd find my Husband deeply unattractive if he chose to quit his job so he could spend his days pratting about on an App. It's clear Mrs May finds him repulsive too.