Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Excuse me, he plays tennis once a week!

The fact that he comes home and troughs a £7 lasagne straight after, despite his kids being fed hot dogs and beans is irrelevant🙄🤣
Sorry I don’t understand, what is this “troughs a lasagne”….surely you mean he “scrans the lasan”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

tarquin16

Chatty Member
So they go for a gifted night away and get a takeaway which they could have done at home. Then after ordering not only Chinese but also Indian as Mrs May wanted it (if that was me personally I would have just gone with the majority but ya know heaven forbid Mrs May doesn't get what she wants) then they both heavily shame Clark on camera for daring to eat a poppadum after he said he wanted Chinese. I had to stop watching then it was making my toes curl, that poor kid, Daddy May also having a go at Cooper for picking something up that wasn't his. Why are they so territorial/defensive with food? They don't pay for it most of the time, I would never shame my child like for that. Fucking greedy beggars begrudge sharing with their own kids. They need to remember without their kids they are just a pair of sad middle aged people who no one would watch, and if the kids started refusing to be used for content the meal tickets would dry up quick

account70032

VIP Member
So Clark taking some of her Indian takeaway she was going mad but in tonight’s video she sticks her spoon into Clark’s dessert without even asking if she could have some and Clark didn’t say a word to her he didn’t go mad. So it’s ok for her to do something but not the kids?

• Sad

mumaof2boys

Did anyone watch his live last night? Started going on and on and on about tattle again.
Almost blocked him as he called Dulcie an angel when she act the way she does.
For someone that claims he doesn't look at tattle he knows a LOT of what we write!
Apparently we don't leave our houses and constantly refresh here to see how many likes we have.... ummm ok daddy pig, if you say so, least my kids are never late for school recording a shit tok for validation.
Also said he would be getting a free kitchen, there's a surprise, begging wanker

• Haha
  • Angry

Thisnthat13

“We need A CHEF possibly 2” no guys you need about 5/6 or is one chef going to work 15/16 hours a day 7 days a week, cooking starters, mains and desserts.

Reactions: 18

KeriRhys

VIP Member
The state Mrs May when Clarke accidentally dropped some seaweed on her plate!
You're an adult, get a bloody grip!

Reactions: 18

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that he actually asked whether he needed to clean the car! The absolute state of it and the fact he’s had his muddy dogs in it 🤮 most people would just do it! Not roly though he’s too lazy. I don’t care if they said you didn’t have to most people would of just done it in the first place how can you not be embarrassed to hand it back like that! Two people home all day and can’t even go get it cleaned. And his advertising for it has been shit so I don’t understand what bmw are getting out of it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Ive just got visions of opening night at the pub being full of Charlie and Coopers loud mates. Roly wandering about thinking he’s the man while they all rip the shit out of him, lots of nervous laughing from Mrs May while she tries to order Roly around to do stuff but he’s too busy ‘hanging out’ with ‘the lads’ on a live and Dulcie screeching loudly somewhere trying to be centre of attention. Hopefully I’m wrong 🙈😅

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
It was on her TikTok stories , when you see a blue circle around their profile picture that means they’ve posted a story but she posted that story early yesterday so cause it’s been over 24 hours that’s why the story is gone.

@lookernow9999 posted these screenshots yesterday thoughView attachment 2553527View attachment 2553528
Worst bit is everyone in that house bar Dulcie is old enough to put a load of washing on or do some tidying/cleaning. Instead they've all just slobbed about and made a mess that they expect their mother to clean up.

It's so incredibly disrespectful. She'd been caring for her ill mother and disabled father. Hope she booked herself a hotel on Mr May's takeaway budget. Poor Mrs May

KeriRhys

VIP Member
This is incredibly petty of me and I know he's just a teenager, but I really hope Cooper gets caught on that scooter and gets the thing confiscated!
Another strike on his record...

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Why is Mrs May such a cow sometimes. Honestly she would drive me crazy! She’s off to the shops, he asks can you look for something for me and she says no. Why? Literally what difference does it make to her since she’s in the shops anyway. She seems the type of person who just likes to be difficult for no reason.
Like when dulcie made her a birthday cake and she wouldn’t even have a tiny slice because she was dieting. Dulcie is annoying but that’s just nasty when she’s made an effort for her mum

• Sad

trashtalker36

It’s funny because he reads here religiously.. he’s even made comments saying that people are jealous of him. What would anyone be jealous of exactly? Being a middle aged fat lump, living in a scruffy house which is filthy, with a mrs that looks like Pepper from American Horror Story and children with no absolutely no manners? But hey, at least he gets a few free donuts in the post now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

cwymmie

VIP Member
What actually would there be to be jealous of? Like I can’t think of a single thing I envy their family for.
Their youngest child is vile, the older 2 have literally no interest in being part of the family and would rather spend their time with their girlfriends’ families every day. And their youngest boy is bullied by the parents.
Their home looks filthy, especially the kitchen which is where the majority of their content is filmed. They aren’t good role models to their children. They spend their days going shopping and eating. I can think of a million better things to do with my day. They don’t even seem to like eachother. The mum just seems rude, passive aggressive, snarky and insufferable and the dad is a gigantic buffoon who humiliates his family daily.
What exactly could we be jealous of??

• Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I think his plate up of Clark’s dinner tonight cemented how greedy he is. Fancy plating up your child’s dinner then standing and eating a load so you have to refill the plate! Odd behaviour. Get yourself a plate and have a dinner… you could even consider sitting at the dinner table as a family and eating off your own plates… imagine.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
So he says the sauce is hot and she still flicks it at him and he just laughs! Told her to have 3 and she totally ignored him and grabbed two more! Meaning her brother who’s older had less because her and daddy pig are greedy! 🤬 his anger when his son doesn’t come downstairs needs to be directed at the brat they’re raising! If she treats her parents with such disrespect then I’d be looking at how she’s treating classmates as she comes across like a little bully