Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli_99

I just can’t understand how comfortable people are with putting their home all over the internet. From TikTok’s alone I can tell you the lay out of their house, that the side door in the kitchen is probably always unlocked as the boys come in and out that door, a rough time table of their day, that the kids get the train to school, I know the dogs names and what they like as treats so I could easily get them on side if I wanted to break in, I know what nights Mrs May does Karate and Mr May does tennis… there’s just so much information out in the world that they are allowing complete strangers to have access too. It would stress me out completely

Reactions: 31
Sines been reading here
That should say “when you sit unhappily at home having a glass of red because I’m unemployed, a social media addict who exploits their children, has a house that resembles a junk yard, wears the same clothes daily, shortens words to sound like I fit in with my 15 year old and his friends, my wife repulses me as I’m lazy and can’t even put a basic wash on whilst shes looking after sick elderly parents, sponge off Zizi, eat 25 takeaways a day but have a seperate cook account, allow my spoilt bratty children speak to me like dirt and look 15 years older than what i am"

Think thats everything

Ps; Hi Roly you sad sack, sort your knife and fork draw out 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cwymmie

VIP Member
Anyone up for mass reporting Cooper to the police online? Another strike on his record and a message to that fat lump that exploiting his children is damaging them
Nah I like to keep it on tattle personally. If the police do their job right they’ll pull him over one day and confiscate the scooter.
At the end of the day he’s a kid, we all did stupid shit as kids. Don’t take out dislike for DMC on a child.

Reactions: 28
FB458276-6858-402B-B141-93865A857C32.png

Roly May the fat flump. Must be like having 5 kids not 4 with him. His excuse is probably I cook, even though half of it is breaded chicken in the air fryer or takeaways.
---
FB458276-6858-402B-B141-93865A857C32.png
Roly May the fat flump. Must be like having 5 kids not 4 with him. His excuse is probably I cook, even though half of it is breaded chicken in the air fryer or takeaways.
5F89B574-F993-4612-9A92-58C2A3083B86.jpeg

Wow that’s terrible that, she’s been away helping her sick parents. He should be ashamed of himself. Everyone is tagging him in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

smudge126

VIP Member
Mrs May gets so much shit in the comments for being moody but this is why! Living with daddy pig may must be a constant battle. He’s Paul Breach level obsessed with himself and social media, and this poor woman has to do everything with a camera shoved in her face. He’s a joke, you are a joke Roly, we all know you read here. Turn your phone off, clean that health and safety hazard you call a kitchen and go and behave like a husband and father instead of begging for attention from kids online.

Reactions: 25

Whimsie_Kal

If I came home after tending to my sick parents and my so called husband made it so I came back to a pig stye I'd be seriously second guessing my worth to this person who is supposed to love and support me during the hardest times of my life. Whatever you think of her, MrsMay deserved better than that.

Reactions: 24

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I’m totally for training your dog to walk off lead in parks, fields ect. But I HATE when people do it on normal roads. I don’t see why Mrs May needs to do this with Reggie.. put a lead on him if you’re on normal residential streets? ANYTHING can spook even the best behaved dogs, a person/a car or a strange noise could set them off and have them dart across the road in front of a car or even make them react badly to a passer by. It’s also really unfair for those walking their own nervous dogs on a lead if you need to walk past them, in a field or park it’s easier to make space and avoid an off lead dog but strolling down the street with a dog off lead makes it so much harder. And if anything happened to him off lead on a road most insurances won’t pay out.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Thisnthat13

I think they are completely crazy. I worked/managed pubs for 10 years. It’s such hard graft. Working 70 hours a week, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas. I don’t think they have any clue what they’ve let themselves in for. Even just he said about he wants to show sports. Sky sports charge about 20k a year for a license to show sport and that was 5/6 years ago so probably more now. They have not got a clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

account70032

VIP Member
Hypocritical of Mrs May to comment that Mr Mays brother did him dirty with that TikTok yet she posted a story on TikTok that way more people saw about how lazy and shit her husband is as he couldn’t be bothered to take care of most things at home while she was away helping her family. Don’t get me wrong he is lazy and she had every right to feel annoyed and frustrated plus calling him out he needed that after how big his ego has gotten but you can’t call someone out online like that shaming them then get annoyed at what his brother posted. His brother didn’t post anything that’s a secret we already knew Mr May is addicted to TikTok and social media validation so if Mr May feels embarrassed that’s his problem he needs a wake up call cause we all cringe at him everyday. Both Mr and Mrs May seem like a piece of work in their own ways.

Reactions: 22

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
If I came home after tending to my sick parents and my so called husband made it so I came back to a pig stye I'd be seriously second guessing my worth to this person who is supposed to love and support me during the hardest times of my life. Whatever you think of her, MrsMay deserved better than that.
100% I know she can come across grumpy in some videos but it’s obvious she’s dealing with a man baby who does nothing other than sitting with his phone in his hand day in day out! The poor woman’s just come back from helping her parents and is quite clearly upset in her recent video and then has to come home and tidy up after them all! Disgraceful, I’d be checking into a hotel and refusing to go home until it’s sorted!

Reactions: 21

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
The worse part is he’s actually posted that video and turned the comments off with an explanation because he knows she’s come across awfully! What sort of dad would put that out to the world knowing the hate his child is going to get. A selfish man who prioritises views over his children.

Last edited:

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Ive said this before on other threads but its really a downfall for “creators” when they give up their jobs to do TikTok full time. They become absolutely unrelatable and the tiktoks become insufferable. Who wants to watch a unemployed, middle aged overweight dad eat out to brunch everyday whilst earning his only wage by selling his and his families soul to the internet. Least coming home from work, cooking, doing normal family things, earning a wage was relatable.

• Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
He's just gone live and said quit his job at the end of October and the new venture is a pub. Said he will hire a chef but "help out" so that'll be him pinching from customers plates!
Both of them will drink the profits dry 😂
Ah man I can't wait for this, no experience in one of the hardest industries during a cost of living crisis, what could go wrong. Unless he's going to allow underage drinking so all his fans can visit

Reactions: 20

Steve1985

That Zizzi selfie has pissed me right off the smug fuckers. Rinsing that freebie again with oh yes all the begging girlfriends in tow. Also not to be horrible but it’s hilarious that I think Clark will grow up to be the handsome brother, how does Cooper have no chin? Did DMC eat it? Is it hidden in his purple hoodie? He’s such an unfortunate looking human. Although Little B(brat) got his sad sack eyes so still up for grabs. Also shout out to the Tattlers that pointed out Mrs may looks like Pepper from AHS 😫🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion Daddy May #3 - plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

Reactions: 19