Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseymamma2

View attachment 2551130Roly May the fat flump. Must be like having 5 kids not 4 with him. His excuse is probably I cook, even though half of it is breaded chicken in the air fryer or takeaways.
---

View attachment 2551138
Wow that’s terrible that, she’s been away helping her sick parents. He should be ashamed of himself. Everyone is tagging him in the comments.
I came on after seeing this. It's absolutely disgraceful what has happened. He is such a lazy lump. He could have at least made an effort now he's not working

• Sad
Reactions: 12

smudge126

VIP Member
He’s absolutely obsessed with tattle, I think the only time he gets off tiktok is to check here

natnoo

Him telling Charlie to “watch his lango” in that video makes me want to slap him and honestly who puts a video of their underage son *that* blotto up publicly?

• Heart
The fact the mum in the background doesn’t say 2 words when she’s speaking to him like utter shit over peeling an egg speaks volumes. Their both shit scared off the little devil.

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Just watched some videos, haven’t watched in a while. Dulcie is so naughty. I’d be removing chocolate snacks if she’s going to throw them like that, wasting bread, kicking her dad in the balls, rubbing stuff in his face, slapping him. Gross little girl. A product of her environment

Notafarm

That kitchen is getting worse absolutely filthy and stuff everywhere I couldn't cope with that. For 2 adults who aren't out of the house a lot you would think they would do better!

mumaof2boys

Never known such shite parents!
Take Clarks fucking xbox off him if he can't be arsed to come down for dinner, all that kid does is sit on it ALL the time

Let alone letting him play an 18 rated game (GTA) when he's 13 😬
Daddy May Twat too busy eye fucking himself to care!

sofaz56

Thread suggestion: Daddy May #3 "Daddy May has missed the mark,begs all day,Justice for Clark 🤣

Reactions: 11

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Did anyone watch his live last night? Started going on and on and on about tattle again.
Almost blocked him as he called Dulcie an angel when she act the way she does.
For someone that claims he doesn't look at tattle he knows a LOT of what we write!
Apparently we don't leave our houses and constantly refresh here to see how many likes we have.... ummm ok daddy pig, if you say so, least my kids are never late for school recording a shit tok for validation.
Also said he would be getting a free kitchen, there's a surprise, begging wanker
Role, you've gotten confused...its YOU that does this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cwymmie

VIP Member
Does she really think Jet2 have just funded a “break” for her 🤣🤣 it’s not a holiday it’s an advertisement for them. I really cannot see them getting work with them, it’s got to be the worst “ad” I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t remotely make me want to book a holiday with Jet2. If they want to do this seriously and have dmc Quit his job then they need to plan and manage their content better or this will be very short lived for them
The problem is, it’s DMC who is the content creator but he couldn’t put on some big boy pants and get on a plane. Mrs May isn’t good at this at all. I think she really can’t be arsed with it most of the time. She really just saw this as a free holiday. I think she’s 100% in this for the freebies and doesn’t really want to do anything for it.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Ive been reading this thread for a long time but never commented. I decided to search them on tattle to see if other people thought something was "off with them" like I did a few months ago.

I've had to speak up now because as some one that's worked in pubs and hospitality for over a decade there's nothing that angers me more than people who "play pubs". So typically these people have a couple of quid like going to pubs and think yeah we should get one! Typically these people have no experience in hospitality bar a few months working in a pub when they were at uni ECT. I've worked for people like this,it goes wrong quickly! They'll most likely employ someone who knows what they're doing and not listen. To a word they say (in my experience,not saying this will deffo happen). Loose money and then try and do stuff on the cheap loosing staff and respect in the process. I can't say that this will definitely happen but he said himself on a video the other day they both have absolutely no experience.Ive seen it happen time and time again. People think running a pub is all fun and games,they have no idea how bloody hard it is!

Sorry for the rant!
I thought that when he said he’s going to be getting a chef but will help out in the kitchen! Cooking your kids tea and a few bits of meat on a bbq does not make you a chef, it’s gonna go tits up very quickly! I would not want to be working for someone like him🤷‍♀️

Instaboredem

Mrs May is just awful…such a control freak
---
Wow the ac
Driving around (albeit temporarily) in a top of the range BMW but the state of their house, the upstairs is shown in one of the latest vids, peeled paint and stuff left all over the floor. You would think it's student digs not a family home. I appreciate they are a big family but neither of them work a proper job I don't understand how their house is such a pit all the time
wow The actual shit hole they live in….stop eating out and posing in front of a phone and decorate your home you hobos 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
I’d never post a shit hole of a home like that …actually to be honest have you ever seen anyone clean in that house apart from Katy using the hoover the other day but that was probably to keep us quiet 🤪🤪

Last edited:

smudge126

VIP Member
I just saw a video from last night, the two boys going out. The comments on that video about Cooper are awful.
I try not to bitch about these kids much because they can’t help how they look, and they’re egotistical arseholes (look I said I try not to bitch about them MUCH, not never 🤣) due to bad parenting. But the amount of people calling him names in a video that he’s there commenting on and his dad just leaves the comments up?? A lot of these comments are from yesterday and I know this man can’t go more than 20 minutes without checking tiktok and tattle, so why are you allowing your children to be spoken about like this in YOUR OWN COMMENT SECTION? Delete it, or turn off the comments. Better yet, stop plastering them all over the internet you absolute freak of a man.

• Heart
  • Sad