Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloeriley97

still in disbelief that this man does not work, can go out to eat for lunch everyday and stroll around John Lewis yet the other day he fed his kids hot dogs and beans instead of going to the shop for something better??? fat slob 😡

Reactions: 14

Flipflopdrop

There's no warmth about that woman at all. I know some people aren't natural mothers but she doesn't seem to have any affection for her children. Dulcie seems to be the favourite but it still often looks like she's just tolerating her.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Why is Mrs May such a cow sometimes. Honestly she would drive me crazy! She’s off to the shops, he asks can you look for something for me and she says no. Why? Literally what difference does it make to her since she’s in the shops anyway. She seems the type of person who just likes to be difficult for no reason.

smudge126

VIP Member
It absolutely blows my mind how the only kids they seem to actually tolerate are the oldest and youngest. I feel particularly sorry for Clark.

Flipflopdrop

I'm not a fan of Mrs May but this is just so disrespectful to her. She's been visiting and caring for elderly parents, which is really hard and stressful. The least Mr May could have done was have the house clean and laundry done for her getting back. Especially as he's not working at the moment. The teens should be helping too. It just shows how they view women as just some skivy to clean up after them. Awful 😔. I bet the bathroom wasn't clean either with 4 boys in the house 🤢.
---
Mrs May if you're reading this, book yourself into a hotel and don't come back until it's done.

swifty13

Does it drive anyone else insane how Charlie and Cooper both talk like road men when clearly they’re from a fairly posh area!!! Drives me insane

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
Mrs May needs to be humbled. When I first saw her I honestly thought she was a 60 year old woman so unless she can provide a birth certificate to let me know I’m wrong then otherwise I’m standing by what I said.

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
I was so glad that Charlie took the Malteasers advent calendar the other day. As soon as she saw it she was fuming she didn’t get it 😆
Teach your daughter you don’t get everything in life just because you want it. She’s a spoilt brat.

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
I live in the local area, that pub used to be known as being a nice pub to visit for a good meal, it's very close to Chequers the Prime Minister country residence so at weekends you could sometimes see them in there. Not sure what happened but it was taken over by a company who took over a few pubs in the local area and run them as bog standard boozers with overpriced food. They will need to keep the locals happy as there isn't much parking there, it's in a small hamlet and the only passing trade they may get is walkers from the Chiltern Hills. If a load of Tik Tok kids rock up and start being a nuisance the locals will be angry

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
His brothers done a tiktok quitting the app as he wants to be more present and not with a phone constantly in his hand, slight dig at tubby may?!
Well done Loz, if only your brother pissed off too
Daddy pig definitely won’t quit as he needs the validation of teenagers to get through his day

Last edited:
  • Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the video with Clark’s tea. He thinks it’s ok to give a 13(?) year old three hot dogs and beans (which he doesn’t even like) because there’s nothing in the house, but he can buy himself a Tesco finest “lasan” to trough himself? Ok.
And I’m sorry but the way that dog has always got it’s face all over the kitchen counter when food is being prepared is absolutely vile.

smudge126

VIP Member
The video where he’s on the phone to cooper 🙄 “by the way, I’m videoing this so keep it light”.

Are you actually deranged, you horrible old man? Your son has just told you that his girlfriend has been crying and instead of being worried about his and/or her wellbeing, you’re more bothered about him not ruining your tiktok content?

Rotten.

Flipflopdrop

Daddy pigs been reading again 🤣 mentioned Charlie’s hair looking like a mushroom ahahah

on a positive note Clark seems like a really polite boy 🙂

called the purple hoodie by the end of the week although I said Thursday night and he’s spiced it up with this morning instead 😂
Clark does seem lovely, nicest of them all. Poor kid being stuck with those plonkers.

Reactions: 13

disneys

VIP Member
He’s clearly upset about the comments about Dulcie. And fair enough , probably not a nice thing to read …

but you know how you could make that all stop , dear Roly Poly Pudding …?

✨ stop exploiting your children and valuing money and clout over their safety and happiness ✨

• Heart

Lucylou92

I think Charlie's relationship is more healthy and balanced, he spends time at home, at the gym, with his friends, he's quite often in the living room watching something with his dad or messing about with Clark. He even says to Cooper when he comes in how he's not seen him in ages and to spend time at home. Cooper's, however is just ridiculous and I'm not keen on georgina at all, can't quite put my finger on it but she seems false and I'm sure someone on here said there was a video of her fat shaming.

It's so Unhealthy to spend that much time together, you just know they don't get any work done and it's important years at school. He doesn't spend any time with his siblings unless it's for free meals. Theyre far too lenient with him, no wonder why he's always late and pissing about on train tracks