Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Wow I never caught that being mentioned. She’s 9 and I’m my experience she’s a very immature 9. Still speaks in a very babyish tone. So I’m not surprised she shares their bed. Plus she’s a spoilt brat.
I will never understand the set up of the bedroom situation. For me it makes perfect sense for Clarke and Cooper to be sharing and for the brat to have her own room being the only girl. That or put Charlie in the garden room and have the other 3 all have their own rooms in the house. Clarke and brat should not be sharing a room.

Reactions: 16

disneys

VIP Member
Hehehe jealous ?!! Don’t make me laugh Mrs May . I’ve got a nicer house , my kids are being raised without a camera in their face and my husband changes his cloths every day . Jealous we are not !!!! 😆

Reactions: 16

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Did you see Mrs May brush him off in disgust when he touched her bum tonight. He thought this luck was in cuz little brat is sleeping out. She couldn’t have looked more repulsed 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

varyingborders

VIP Member
I don’t really see the issue with the older boys spending 90% of their time with their girlfriends. I remember being their age and doing the same thing, my parents couldn’t have cared less and there were zero boundaries but it has done me no harm and gave me a huge start with becoming independent. Those two boys seem like sensible / good teenagers to me. It’s the younger two that I’d be most concerned about! Teaching basic manners would be way up my list above worrying about teenagers spending too much time with the girls. They are going to have far bigger problems with Dulcie than any of the others, that’s very clear to see!
Sensible, good teenagers? Did you miss the part where one of those sensible, good teenagers got a caution from the police for messing around on the train tracks!? Far from sensible in my eyes.

• Heart

mumaof2boys

How vein are all of them? A burger named after them all? I'm sure the average Joe going into the pub who haven't a clue who they are want the Mrs May burger, or Dulcie burger, what planet are they on?!

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
What a big lazy pig, his poor wife is so stressed and he can't so basic household tasks. What has he been doing? Stop reading here and support your wife and family. You should be highly ashamed. My husband had to step in a few months ago when my mam was dying he done amazing at such a hard time for us all
It would be bad enough if he’d left the house a tip whilst she was away enjoying herself but the fact she was away, clearly upset, supporting her sick parents and he couldn’t clean up and make things nice for her return confirms what a horrible, self obsessed person he is. He wasn’t at work and the kids are at school for 6 hours a day, there’s plenty he could get done in that time. He has let TikTok consume him and that’s now his life and his priority over his family. He should be ashamed of himself. He should have cleaned the whole house, had a some nice flowers waiting for her and made today a nice, relaxing return for her.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
If clark does this ' every time' why not ask him after he has food tech what ingredients he needs for his next lesson? Surely you wouldn't let it happen every time and not just ask him

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Why do they never have enough food… like they are a family of 6 and often have the 2 girlfriends as extra. I’d rather over cook and have leftovers then be scrapping meagre portions between people but then I do like people to be fed as well. 🙈
From what I’ve seen it’s because he dishes up dulcis first. She is greedy even tho he comments she never eats it all. She’ll happily take extra and less left for the boys.
The fridge often looks full but they go to the shops every single day? I shop once a week and rarely need a top up. Is that weird?

swifty13

Why is the family group chat (sorry GC) on Snapchat? Get a WhatsApp or even iMessage like any other normal adult. Yet another example of daddy may acting like a teenager.

• Heart
  • Haha

mumaof2boys

He's just gone live and said quit his job at the end of October and the new venture is a pub. Said he will hire a chef but "help out" so that'll be him pinching from customers plates!
Both of them will drink the profits dry 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

natnoo

Haha he’s so full of shit saying that he hasn’t read here since they went on holiday. Even if people are sending it to him on instagram he’s still looking at it so makes no difference. He ranted about this page on live this evening but is apparently “100% not obsessed with it and couldn’t care less” also said he might not be making lunch box videos anymore as we’ve been talking about his little girl for a week.
of course he’s still reading here. Hi Roly Poly Roland you massive twat! Discipline your daughter before she bullies the wrong person in senior school and gets the shit kicked out of her 👋🏻

mumaof2boys

The tiktok counter 🙄🙄 What a sad little man! So obsessed with follows like nana bastard!
Made me laugh when all people were doing is unfollowing 🤣🤣

Guy needs to grow up and get a life, it's all freebies, takeaways and exploiting his kids

smudge126

VIP Member
I can’t understand why they’ve bought a pub in such a nice area when the only people who like him are kids. They’d have been better off opening a wacky warehouse on a council estate.

No shade to council estates, but I hardly think the residents of chequers and surrounding areas are avid plate up race fans.

• Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
That daughter is awful and has no manners what so ever, the way she stuffed that cheese in her mouth was vile and he didn't pull her up on it. What a pretentious brat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14