Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
That girl is an accident waiting to happen in that kitchen it's a miracle she hasn't been burnt or cut herself yet. Also why does he use his grubby fat fingers to dish up all the greasy food and then wipe his hands down his dirty clothes? Absolutely rank 🥺
I get nervous seeing her in the kitchen getting in the way almost burning herself or cutting herself it’s an accident waiting to happen. Also her on the kitchen counter in some tiktoks like this morning making her school lunch I get afraid she’ll move back and fall cause that could easily happen all it takes is moving the wrong way and slipping. He has his back turned multiple times when he’s over at the fridge so any of these things could happen even if he’s right next to her it could still happen it’s dangerous but he’ll take all this as hate rather than listening.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Yeah I doubt he’ll have issues making enough money from tiktok. Emily Brogan has 383k followers, lives in London and quit her job and daddymay has a lot more followers than her
Exactly, women are shown to earn better as influencers due to the advertising opportunities and influencer culture so I don’t imagine they are quite raking it in yet but TikTok will definitely be paying for their outings, weekly desserts and the holiday they went on

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Why are they letting not only cooper but Dulcie on that scooter with no helmet? I’m not being funny but they brake to hard and go flying over the handlebars they’re in serious trouble!
Yeah it's so dangerous. Part of my job is to deal with escooter injuries and they can be really nasty. Especially with no helmet. Should really have a full face covering helmet. Its also illegal

Poogram

Chatty Member
Never looked took me 30 seconds to find it... then went on right move. 2008 the last pictures and the kitchen was the same. So his kitchen is the same age my nephew who leaves secondary school next year MINIMUM
Mental, I never knew before but it shows up under company listings on gov.uk. Why was the company dissolved?

Would Charlie be maybe 2007 and the rest of the kids be born after 2008? Mad how they have never changed the kitchen

MsGilmore

VIP Member
The insurance on Charlie’s Mercedes must be extortionate! I don’t know where they get their money from.
The dogs are lovely. 🥰