Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have had months/weeks notice to arrange a babysitter for Dulce, and you can’t tell me they couldn’t get one of the older boys to look after the puppy for the day so Mrs May could also go to the wedding 🤨 she just didn’t wanna go end of 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is the recent everyone chiming ‘what’s for dinner tonight?’ a nod towards them releasing merch?
Hope not!

Why is Mrs May such a cow sometimes. Honestly she would drive me crazy! She’s off to the shops, he asks can you look for something for me and she says no. Why? Literally what difference does it make to her since she’s in the shops anyway. She seems the type of person who just likes to be difficult for no reason.

Reactions: 14
Why is Mrs May such a cow sometimes. Honestly she would drive me crazy! She’s off to the shops, he asks can you look for something for me and she says no. Why? Literally what difference does it make to her since she’s in the shops anyway. She seems the type of person who just likes to be difficult for no reason.
Like when dulcie made her a birthday cake and she wouldn’t even have a tiny slice because she was dieting. Dulcie is annoying but that’s just nasty when she’s made an effort for her mum

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There's no warmth about that woman at all. I know some people aren't natural mothers but she doesn't seem to have any affection for her children. Dulcie seems to be the favourite but it still often looks like she's just tolerating her.

Like when dulcie made her a birthday cake and she wouldn’t even have a tiny slice because she was dieting. Dulcie is annoying but that’s just nasty when she’s made an effort for her mum
Really?? I missed that!!
She definitely comes across as a right b at times!

Reactions: 4
Mrs May needs to be humbled. When I first saw her I honestly thought she was a 60 year old woman so unless she can provide a birth certificate to let me know I’m wrong then otherwise I’m standing by what I said.

• Haha
I think anyone would look that old married to him she’s not great but he’s awful
Yeah I agree cause I can imagine he’s so annoying to live with especially with his TikTok follower clock thing he has he’s weird but I also think maybe they’re well suited because she loves the social media attention and freebies just as much as he does especially as she has her own TikTok too so even though him sticking his phone in everyone’s faces is annoying and his laziness around the house would irritate me , she also seems like hard work in her own way to live with.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree cause I can imagine he’s so annoying to live with especially with his TikTok follower clock thing he has he’s weird but I also think maybe they’re well suited because she loves the social media attention and freebies just as much as he does especially as she has her own TikTok too so even though him sticking his phone in everyone’s faces is annoying and his laziness around the house would irritate me , she also seems like hard work in her own way to live with.
I think she’s become as obsessed as he is but just does it in a less obvious way. You can see it from how active she now is compared to a few months back on her own Instagram and TikTok not just the “family” one.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s become as obsessed as he is but just does it in a less obvious way. You can see it from how active she now is compared to a few months back on her own Instagram and TikTok not just the “family” one.
The whole family are much more active on tiktok now. I noticed it especially after the Croatia holiday. The older boys seem to knock out a lot of (poor and pointless) content these days. Cooper comes up on my fyp a lot and just seems to be walking to or from school with his girlfriend, talking absolute rubbish. Even mr mays brother is knocking out videos like there’s no tomorrow 🙄

I’ve noticed the mum and dad seem to also tag companies in a lot of posts now. Mrs May visited John Lewis and gushed about some ghd straighteners yesterday and made sure to tag them. It’s so transparent. Clearly wanting a gift. Heard her mention a new kitchen several times too, I’m sure they’re hoping for a gift on that.

Reactions: 5
He seems to be home an awful lot all of a sudden? Surely a man of his age hasn’t given up his whole career to make tik toks?!

Reactions: 8
He seems to be home an awful lot all of a sudden? Surely a man of his age hasn’t given up his whole career to make tik toks?!
He done some kind of poll on insta saying his work or contract would be quiet for a while and asking people should he do tik tok full time.

• Wow
I’m totally for training your dog to walk off lead in parks, fields ect. But I HATE when people do it on normal roads. I don’t see why Mrs May needs to do this with Reggie.. put a lead on him if you’re on normal residential streets? ANYTHING can spook even the best behaved dogs, a person/a car or a strange noise could set them off and have them dart across the road in front of a car or even make them react badly to a passer by. It’s also really unfair for those walking their own nervous dogs on a lead if you need to walk past them, in a field or park it’s easier to make space and avoid an off lead dog but strolling down the street with a dog off lead makes it so much harder. And if anything happened to him off lead on a road most insurances won’t pay out.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
He reckons he’s taking a break from work until January because work has dried up. I find that very strange. Surely when you’re employed, you’re either continually employed however much or little work there is, or you’re made redundant if your job is no longer needed.

Quitting your full time, well paid job for a job in social media is such a strange move. I would have said his following is largely young, yet he’s talking about now being able to do lives during the day, when most of his following will be in education or work. Mrs May has a part time job, and they are supporting 4 children plus the 2 girlfriends most of the time.
Their tiktok accounts have all been removed several times too which would tell me it’s not a guaranteed income for them as they could lose their account in the click of a button.
Good luck to them, but I can’t see this working well for them. I think he’ll be looking for work sooner than expected.

Reactions: 12
He’s 100% wanting to leave his job or has already left and just doesn’t want to admit it.
A lot of tik tokkers keep talking about this new creator fund which is apparently paying them VERY well now. Not that it didn’t anyway as a lot of people have quit jobs for tik tok, but yeah either way I think it’s a bad move. I couldn’t imagine throwing away my whole career I’ve worked hard for for tik tok especially at his age.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.