Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad life he has as a grown man thinking he has to make a point to people on the internet whilst using his children for clout. It’s embarrassing that he has so clearly been reading here and is so bothered by what’s said. Truth hurt does it? Also how much has he let himself go within a year.

Reactions: 13
That man is absolutely obsessed with tattle.
I don’t get it. Why would you seek out gossip about yourself. Strange behaviour. If I was someone with a large following I would 100% want to remain blissfully unaware.
The comments on his videos are by the vast majority very positive, should be focussing on those more!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. Why would you seek out gossip about yourself. Strange behaviour. If I was someone with a large following I would 100% want to remain blissfully unaware.
The comments on his videos are by the vast majority very positive, should be focussing on those more!
I think that's the problem with a lot of these social media peeps...their accounts and comment sections become an echo chamber of praise/positivity that when they do come across anything negative its all they can focus on!
Rather than just accept that not everyone likes them, they become obsessed with proving the "haters" wrong!

Reactions: 8
I can see Charlie being the type once he’s passed his test to video him whizzing down a road with music blasting

Reactions: 6
Everytime I see him he’s pawing his kids dinner! 🤢 I get it they are your kids but ffs use utensils!!

Reactions: 6
Everytime I see him he’s pawing his kids dinner! 🤢 I get it they are your kids but ffs use utensils!!
This absolutely knocks me sick, he uses his hands for everything and even when he’s put the food on the plate he’s got his horrible old sausage fingers all over the food, touching it and moving it around on the plate 🤢

Reactions: 5
I usually think this, but if I was hungover the last thing I’d want is a camera shoved in my face. I was very surprised he posted it, he loves painting her in a bad light.
I do agree with this and I’d be the same, although they have no problem doing it to their children everyday

Reactions: 4
Taking food from Clark’s plate again the greedy old scab 🙄

And this is definitely unreasonable of me but I get the raging ick when he chops up their food like he did with that chicken 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.