Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state Mrs May when Clarke accidentally dropped some seaweed on her plate!
You're an adult, get a bloody grip!

Reactions: 18
It absolutely blows my mind how the only kids they seem to actually tolerate are the oldest and youngest. I feel particularly sorry for Clark.

Reactions: 14
The way the takeaways were all laid out on the table like a buffet you would think it was a situation of take a bit of whatever you want. If you know there’s only a certain thing you eat then have that on your plate dish up your dinner but sitting there and moaning when someone takes some food that you wanted just for yourself when you have your takeaway all over the table nobody would realise that was just for you.

Mrs may would be a draining person to be around always moaning or snapping at people over the most ridiculous things if she doesn’t get her way. I agree she has an unkind side to her and enjoys pointing out other insecurities to make herself feel better. At her age it’s embarrassing to see how angry she gets like she’s a toddler she needs to chill out and it’s no surprise the kids act the way they do with parents like that. She knocked Clark’s ramen over in a previous video cause she has no patience so was shoving everyone’s food people out of the way to get to her own so she owed Clark that poppadom to make up for it.

As for Mr May he’s so greedy it’s no surprise the kids are so greedy too and they have no manners but that’s the parents fault they’ve raised them to think it’s ok to be like that. He has a lot of his pre teen followers fooled into thinking he’s this perfect nice man who can do no wrong but I’m glad we can see through them on here. Funny how when he has the phone shoved in everyone’s face getting content he’s in a good mood but when he’s not in control of the food or not getting his way we see the real him.

Yeah nobody is perfect everybody in the world has their moments of being in a bad mood but this isn’t just a once off thing with them. They are very territorial over food it’s so weird and there was so much food on that table probably too much to be honest so wasn’t like there wasn’t enough to go round. They’re child exploiters so I can’t stand people like that.

Reactions: 8
The “not a clue” about Clark at the end of the video is so disdainful.
There’s also a comment on that video about how Clark is the least favourite. Come on you stupid beggy freak, we all know you’re obsessed with what people think of you, why have you left that up for so long?
I feel so sorry for that lad.

Reactions: 3
The “not a clue” about Clark at the end of the video is so disdainful.
There’s also a comment on that video about how Clark is the least favourite. Come on you stupid beggy freak, we all know you’re obsessed with what people think of you, why have you left that up for so long?
I feel so sorry for that lad.
I think he always looks sad, poor lad. And as for that daft haircut 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m not so bothered about the haircut, I think it’s good he’s got his own sense of style and identity. But he does look sad a lot of the time :(

Reactions: 7
So Clark taking some of her Indian takeaway she was going mad but in tonight’s video she sticks her spoon into Clark’s dessert without even asking if she could have some and Clark didn’t say a word to her he didn’t go mad. So it’s ok for her to do something but not the kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No complaints from her when the girl started eating from her plate, either.
Now I’m gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they aren’t consciously treating Clark like tit, but surely they watch their own videos and read the comments? How can you not see how badly it comes across, that poor boy always feels like a second thought. If someone thought I favoured one of my kids I’d be absolutely heartbroken and rectifying the issue straight away, not displaying it online on a daily basis for all to see.

Reactions: 9
Clarke eats pasta now & hes happy… well well well…. Where did such content come from! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol the newest video just posted was just such a contradiction, screaming at him to come down to film a tiktok of the poor lad eating his dinner
then after he says he’s sad tells him he isn’t
ever thought how rude it is to shove a camera in someone’s face mr roly poly?

Reactions: 7
lol the newest video just posted was just such a contradiction, screaming at him to come down to film a tiktok of the poor lad eating his dinner
then after he says he’s sad tells him he isn’t
ever thought how rude it is to shove a camera in someone’s face mr roly poly?
I think clark is getting sick of the camera now, no wonder! That will cause problems for Mr may as he's gonna be 1 kid down to use for views !

Reactions: 6
Does it drive anyone else insane how Charlie and Cooper both talk like road men when clearly they’re from a fairly posh area!!! Drives me insane

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Roly has been catching up on tattle clearly 😂

Imagine asking your son on camera is he sad? He isn’t about to tell you anything if you’re making a joke out it. (Not that I think he is particularly sad, he’s just a teenager who wants to be on his x box and not being recorded by his dad)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.