Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s 100% wanting to leave his job or has already left and just doesn’t want to admit it.
A lot of tik tokkers keep talking about this new creator fund which is apparently paying them VERY well now. Not that it didn’t anyway as a lot of people have quit jobs for tik tok, but yeah either way I think it’s a bad move. I couldn’t imagine throwing away my whole career I’ve worked hard for for tik tok especially at his age.
He’s got over a million followers, pretty good views and is getting brand partnerships. I think they will push from just being sent freebies to actually being paid for ADs and collabs. They are starting work with Paramount which I guess will probably pay the equivalent of his wage (if not more) until January. Then they have all the creator fund income on top - it’s why he does so many videos all day instead of one long one. If he can get 100k people watching 7 uploads in 1 days that’s 700k views rather than 100k watching 1 video. He knows what he’s doing.

He’s riding the wave whilst he can. I understand a young person with little responsibility doing it but a grown man with a family to care for doing it seems crazy. He’s just going to become even more obsessed and annoying.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I doubt he’ll have issues making enough money from tiktok. Emily Brogan has 383k followers, lives in London and quit her job and daddymay has a lot more followers than her

Yeah I doubt he’ll have issues making enough money from tiktok. Emily Brogan has 383k followers, lives in London and quit her job and daddymay has a lot more followers than her
Exactly, women are shown to earn better as influencers due to the advertising opportunities and influencer culture so I don’t imagine they are quite raking it in yet but TikTok will definitely be paying for their outings, weekly desserts and the holiday they went on

He drinks LOADS . I imagine we don’t even see the half of what he actually does drink . Seems like he’s on the sauce every night . Eyes are like pissholes in the snow
His “whisky nose” is developing rapidly. Sad-sack pisshead. He literally makes me cringe.

Reactions: 9
At the risk of sounding like a broken record...Dulcie is so bloody annoying!!!

Also...teach 👏 the 👏 puppy 👏 not 👏 to 👏jump 👏 ffs!

Reactions: 11
At the risk of sounding like a broken record...Dulcie is so bloody annoying!!!

Also...teach 👏 the 👏 puppy 👏 not 👏 to 👏jump 👏 ffs!
One day she’s going to get badly burned in that kitchen it’s an accident waiting to happen. I get nervous when I see how she behaves in that kitchen.These dinner plate up videos are a terrible idea to do with kids who don’t listen and are jumping up and down getting in the way like they’re trying to injure themselves badly.

Reactions: 1
Honestly the way he mauls their food is disgusting I’m sure he does it on purpose and I watched the TT about his stew dulcie said she didn’t want any as she wasn’t hungry and he said oh yeah it’s late! So the child hasn’t had dinner?

Reactions: 3
Without sounding like a bore, they really shouldn’t be letting a learner driver piss about as much as they let Charlie do. Think I’m just scarred I had an accident caused by someone in a car park which wrote by car off.

Reactions: 4
Without sounding like a bore, they really shouldn’t be letting a learner driver piss about as much as they let Charlie do. Think I’m just scarred I had an accident caused by someone in a car park which wrote by car off.
Came to say the same thing, he’ll end up like those boy racers in random supermarket car parks. Sorry some knob wrote off your car

Came to say the same thing, he’ll end up like those boy racers in random supermarket car parks. Sorry some knob wrote off your car
Don’t worry, they’ll make a nice little tiktok about it and make a few quid off the back of it, like that time one of them was dicking about on the rail tracks 🙄

Reactions: 9
Also noted before the DMC drinking and the letting Charlie drive home… surely that’s not legal

Reactions: 6
Also noted before the DMC drinking and the letting Charlie drive home… surely that’s not legal
It’s not , pretty sure if you’re with a learner you have to follow the same rules as if you were driving - no drinking , not on your phone etc

I just can’t understand how comfortable people are with putting their home all over the internet. From TikTok’s alone I can tell you the lay out of their house, that the side door in the kitchen is probably always unlocked as the boys come in and out that door, a rough time table of their day, that the kids get the train to school, I know the dogs names and what they like as treats so I could easily get them on side if I wanted to break in, I know what nights Mrs May does Karate and Mr May does tennis… there’s just so much information out in the world that they are allowing complete strangers to have access too. It would stress me out completely

Reactions: 31
I just can’t understand how comfortable people are with putting their home all over the internet. From TikTok’s alone I can tell you the lay out of their house, that the side door in the kitchen is probably always unlocked as the boys come in and out that door, a rough time table of their day, that the kids get the train to school, I know the dogs names and what they like as treats so I could easily get them on side if I wanted to break in, I know what nights Mrs May does Karate and Mr May does tennis… there’s just so much information out in the world that they are allowing complete strangers to have access too. It would stress me out completely
Literally, I don’t even have my last name on Facebook where I have about 150 people that I actually know in real life, never mind broadcasting my every move to thousands of strangers, it’s absolutely wild to me 🤣

Reactions: 5
And most importantly literally their home address is on show in multiple videos from the sign on their door 😩

I personally find it unhygienic when food is left out uncovered. Anytime they have leftovers or someone hasn’t had their dinner yet it’s all just left out for hours not wrapped up , covered , in the microwave or placed even in the fridge or oven. I don’t mean with the oven on but I just think at least if it’s kept somewhere like that it’s better than being left out in the open. They’ve been leaving food out like that even when they had a microwave. Anything could land on that food a fly or whatever and they wouldn’t know so I just like to always make sure any food that’s for me or anyone is wrapped up and be as hygienic as possible. I might be the only one who does that I don’t know it just makes me feel kind of sick when they constantly leave their dinners or anything out like that.

also the recent dinner video he eats some of Clark’s pie off his plate when there’s so much leftover pie right next to him he could of had and he also had a portion of pie just before he called Clark down.He’s such a greedy man it’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.