Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does daddy may eat? Or does he just plate up race for the youngers? The older ones never seem to eat either. I’m genuinely intrigued?

I personally find it unhygienic when food is left out uncovered. Anytime they have leftovers or someone hasn’t had their dinner yet it’s all just left out for hours not wrapped up , covered , in the microwave or placed even in the fridge or oven. I don’t mean with the oven on but I just think at least if it’s kept somewhere like that it’s better than being left out in the open. They’ve been leaving food out like that even when they had a microwave. Anything could land on that food a fly or whatever and they wouldn’t know so I just like to always make sure any food that’s for me or anyone is wrapped up and be as hygienic as possible. I might be the only one who does that I don’t know it just makes me feel kind of sick when they constantly leave their dinners or anything out like that.

also the recent dinner video he eats some of Clark’s pie off his plate when there’s so much leftover pie right next to him he could of had and he also had a portion of pie just before he called Clark down.He’s such a greedy man it’s disgusting.
the wink he does before doing it pisses me off so much 🤣 the man is just one giant cringe

Reactions: 2
also the recent dinner video he eats some of Clark’s pie off his plate when there’s so much leftover pie right next to him he could of had and he also had a portion of pie just before he called Clark down.He’s such a greedy man it’s disgusting.
He’s doing this to “troll” tattlers. He reads here multiple times a day and now thinks hes hilarious by winking at the camera and eating off Clarke’s plate. He’s done that several times now.
With the pie he even used Clarke’s fork which is even more gross.

He posted another video the other day of “a year ago today” with Charlie. He had a freshly shaven face and head and looked 100% healthier than now. The rate he’s aged in one year is so alarming. If I saw myself age like that I’d be very worried about my health. He honestly looks maybe 5 years younger in that video. He’s gained so much weight in a year and the bags under his eyes are huge now. He needs to knock the alcohol on the head. If he went sober now even just til Christmas he’d notice a massive change in his health. Alcohol ages you like crazy, especially as you’re getting older. You’d think all of the extra tiktok money would afford him a healthier lifestyle but he looks like absolute trash. I can’t even stress enough how massive the change is from that video to now. Crazy.

Reactions: 7
I wish he’d troll us by not exploiting his kids or scrolling tattle in a pissed up rage to think of “funny” digs for his next video the absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s doing this to “troll” tattlers. He reads here multiple times a day and now thinks hes hilarious by winking at the camera and eating off Clarke’s plate. He’s done that several times now.
With the pie he even used Clarke’s fork which is even more gross.

He posted another video the other day of “a year ago today” with Charlie. He had a freshly shaven face and head and looked 100% healthier than now. The rate he’s aged in one year is so alarming. If I saw myself age like that I’d be very worried about my health. He honestly looks maybe 5 years younger in that video. He’s gained so much weight in a year and the bags under his eyes are huge now. He needs to knock the alcohol on the head. If he went sober now even just til Christmas he’d notice a massive change in his health. Alcohol ages you like crazy, especially as you’re getting older. You’d think all of the extra tiktok money would afford him a healthier lifestyle but he looks like absolute trash. I can’t even stress enough how massive the change is from that video to now. Crazy.
I felt sick seeing him use Clark’s fork!

I saw that video and you’re right he has aged soooo much since then it’s crazy. His health is definitely not good , that walk he did recently also showed that his body is not healthy. Both him and his wife seem to be big drinkers and I personally think they’re doing themselves a lot of damage. Exactly 2 months of no alcohol could make a difference even if it’s only small it’s a step in a healthier direction especially as they both seem to rely on alcohol a lot which is concerning. I think all the TikTok money has been a reason for them to eat more rubbish and buy more alcohol because they can throw money away so easily not having to worry. They take everything anyone says as hate cause they’re in denial. They shouldn’t be putting their lives online if they don’t want to hear the truth.

Reactions: 1
What a Tory, just said how nice the north east is except the picket line 🤮

Edit to add solidarity with the union workers ✊

Reactions: 9
Men over the age of 21 with a Snapchat account are such an ick and a raging red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Roland rat...

Tagging Mercedes for another freebie when you can afford to own 2 cars, haven't seen any Macmillan posts tho recently?
Maybe you and Mrs May should have done stay sober for October? No mention of that one is there?! Would have raised a ton of money, instead you come on tiktok looking rough, hungover, puffy from too much red wine! 🤣 Influencer? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well if he’s left work to become a full time tiktok beg, I can imagine the whole “all gifts go to macmillan” won’t last very long.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kitchen is awful! And why couldn’t he have the Shepards pie but no he had to order they must waste so much money

Reactions: 7
How does he get 27k likes in two hours on a post trying to sound like a teenager?? ‘had a message from Charlie May on the old GC’ mate just say group chat you daft bastard. He HAS to be buying them. 27k likes and 41 comments. The math ain’t mathing.

Reactions: 11
Erm why is no one speaking about the fact Mrs May is going abroad alone with the two youngest kids?

what’s that all about?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.