Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking food from Clark’s plate again the greedy old scab 🙄

And this is definitely unreasonable of me but I get the raging ick when he chops up their food like he did with that chicken 😭
Why does he cut it up 😅 it annoys me too they aren't babies and is it just me or is chicken steak and beans not a big enough meal especially for Clark he's 14 and he still he took from his plate. They have something against carbs because they rarely have potatos either. Maybe I over feed all my boys I dunno but my two middle boys are 10 and 11 and they eat loads more than what Clark had

Reactions: 5
Why does he cut it up 😅 it annoys me too they aren't babies and is it just me or is chicken steak and beans not a big enough meal especially for Clark he's 14 and he still he took from his plate. They have something against carbs because they rarely have potatos either. Maybe I over feed all my boys I dunno but my two middle boys are 10 and 11 and they eat loads more than what Clark had
I honestly think it’s just another excuse for him to get his grotty fingers all over someone else’s food 🤢
Yeah I thought the meal looked small, but they always seem to give them weird portions/meals

Reactions: 2
I agree it irritates me how he treats them like babies with their food, they can’t even put sauce on their own dinner 😂😂.

Reactions: 3
I’d be livid if someone cut the end of my pancake and ate it. Just order one for yourself you freak.

Reactions: 4
The ear piercing video where he’s tagged Claire’s 🙄
Obviously after having his kid butchered by them for free, rather than forking out a few quid to have it done properly. Vile man.

Reactions: 6
that little girl needs to learn some serious manners, it’s shocking
also why does roly think he’s doing some sick trick when flipping the plate for the dinners, cringe

I’ve just watched him eat some of Clarkes sausage before it was even given to him. He simply cannot leave food alone can he? Also, why do they all eat separate? Do they never all just sit as a family and eat, chat, discuss the day? I’m guessing they don’t as that’s probably not deemed “cool” by the older children who Daddy May is so desperate to impress. The whole account is a train wreck. I just cannot fathom the seemingly invested superfans they have in the comments.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t he cook more for himself if he is constantly eating off their plates.
The children need to work on their manners. Hardly ever say thank you unless prompted.

I wouldn’t say thank you to that greedy bleep either after he’d scranned half my tea before I even got in the kitchen 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tiktok counter 🙄🙄 What a sad little man! So obsessed with follows like nana bastard!
Made me laugh when all people were doing is unfollowing 🤣🤣

Guy needs to grow up and get a life, it's all freebies, takeaways and exploiting his kids

Reactions: 15
Still reading here obviously as he captioned the fact he bit the sausage 😬
I don’t get why he doesn’t just buy more food if he wants some. Instead of 8 sausages get 12 so you can have some dinner 🤷‍♀️ we never see what he has for dinner, only on a Sunday. The size of him suggests he’s not just biting the end of a sausage here and a spoonful of pasta there.

Reactions: 9
Still reading here obviously as he captioned the fact he bit the sausage 😬
I don’t get why he doesn’t just buy more food if he wants some. Instead of 8 sausages get 12 so you can have some dinner 🤷‍♀️ we never see what he has for dinner, only on a Sunday. The size of him suggests he’s not just biting the end of a sausage here and a spoonful of pasta there.
Where has he mentioned the sausage? I can’t find it 😂

It's really annoying me that with all the "training" Mrs May is doing with Reggie...they don't seem to be training him to not jump up!!
He was joking the other night how he's only a few weeks away from stealing food off the counter, not if you teach him not to jump up!
Although as I type this out its dawned me he probably wants some 'Reggie stole the roast' content! 🙄

Also, I know she's a child but Dulcie is such an annoying little tit!

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does daddy Mayo drink a lot? He bought a wine box tonight but still has loads in his kitchen by the hatch he reaches into an pours…i feel sad for him x

Reactions: 5
“Nibble a smudge”, I hope that’s a shoutout to me from the stupid old sack of tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or does daddy Mayo drink a lot? He bought a wine box tonight but still has loads in his kitchen by the hatch he reaches into an pours…i feel sad for him x
He drinks LOADS . I imagine we don’t even see the half of what he actually does drink . Seems like he’s on the sauce every night . Eyes are like pissholes in the snow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.