Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he's been back grifting more meat from Black Olive? Shameless.

Why the village pub have let them take on their asset is beyond me

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he’ll be supporting that butchers by buying from them for the pub?!
I'd hope so but time will tell, I don't follow the chef but I suppose a lot will be down to them. How Roly and Mrs May think they'll cope running this business is beyond me 🤔 they can't cope with basics like shopping + cleaning atm

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch his live last night? Started going on and on and on about tattle again.
Almost blocked him as he called Dulcie an angel when she act the way she does.
For someone that claims he doesn't look at tattle he knows a LOT of what we write!
Apparently we don't leave our houses and constantly refresh here to see how many likes we have.... ummm ok daddy pig, if you say so, least my kids are never late for school recording a tit tok for validation.
Also said he would be getting a free kitchen, there's a surprise, begging wanker

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Did anyone watch his live last night? Started going on and on and on about tattle again.
For someone that claims he doesn't look at tattle he knows a LOT of what we write!
Apparently we don't leave our houses and constantly refresh here to see how many likes we have.... ummm ok daddy pig, if you say so, least my kids are never late for school recording a tit tok for validation.
Also said he would be getting a free kitchen, there's a surprise, begging wanker
Role, you've gotten confused...its YOU that does this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The irony of a grown man who has given up his full time job to pursue validation from social media accusing others of constantly refreshing their phones... Those poor kids can't do anything without a phone shoved in their face. Roly take a leaf out of your brother's book and take a long hard look at your obsession before it costs you too much

Reactions: 12
I never seen the live but this doesn't shock me 🙄 he's fame hungry, so desperate for acceptable and validation he's pimping his kids out for the world to watch. It's not normal. No amount of freebies would be worth the torment this would cause my children now but even more in the years to come.

Haha an angel 😇 this is why she's so badly behaved, it's very sad, none of their kids have manners.

Enjoy your freebies, I can tell you now, they aren't worth it

Reactions: 2
I reckon when Clark turns 18 he will RUN from that family and setup like you wouldn’t believe.

Reactions: 6
Hahah the irony of a lazy self absorbed man who’s given a career up to stare and talk to his family though his phone, exploit his children & seek validation from young followers telling us we stay at home and are constantly refreshing our phones 🤣

do you ever leave the house unless it’s for food & gifted freebies roly? Your life is one giant lazy cycle of phone phone phone, freebies, eat, eat, eat, pick a hoodie wear it for 3 days change in the night and that’s the one for the next 3 days..

What a tragic man

• Haha
So funny how these idiots always claim that we have no jobs and are on tattle all day, it’s the same sad complaint from them all 🤣
Sounds more like he’s the one invested in tattle if he’s bothered about us that much that he’s tracking when we are posting…fyi daddy pig, I’ll pop on tattle outside of my working hours which are 8-4 Monday to Friday if you’d like to jot that down. It’ll save your single brain cell from the stress of having to fixate on something other than food. Let me know if you want my on call rota too since you’re so obsessed with us here 🥰

Thread suggestion

DaddyMay#3 Little Devil is a horrible brat, send her to boarding school, stat!

Reactions: 8
Haha all the tiktok knobs use that very same complaint about tattle! All we do is sit at home doing nothing and wish we had their life! 😂😂😂😂
As someone who has a full time job (I go on tattle outside of my work life Roly poly!), kids to look after, a house I manage to keep clean-unlike the Mays!, a car I actually bought-didn’t need to beg for it!, I can tell you, your life with your filthy house, rude kids (apart from Clark), constantly begging for meals and butcher meat, and never having a full shop in is most definitely NOT the life I want thanks very much! I actually have pride and morals! The phone is secondary in my life-you should try it sometime.

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Daddy May #3 "Daddy May has missed the mark,begs all day,Justice for Clark 🤣

Reactions: 11
Having a tantrum again over the beeswax wraps and they just give into her so easily! That's where her behaviour comes from. Just wrap her sandwiches in them and don't give her the option! I hope that company never sends you anything again. Little brat she is, with her entitled behavior. You're creating a monster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.