Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh titface read the girls a bedtime story last night...guess we can expect the YouTube vid soon as that's the only time she gets involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Assumption: You’re a greedy pair of child exploiters, who care for the monetary gain and free goods, more than you do your children’s safety and wellbeing.

There is no way they can counter that with anything other than a guilty plea. Bloody criminals.

Reactions: 7
Assumption: You’re a greedy pair of child exploiters, who care for the monetary gain and free goods, more than you do your children’s safety and wellbeing.

There is no way they can counter that with anything other than a guilty plea. Bloody criminals.
They’ll counter it with the block button because they have no defence to it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh titface read the girls a bedtime story last night...guess we can expect the YouTube vid soon as that's the only time she gets involved!
Yep, bet your right, they must sit around and discuss how they can use the girls for the next blog 😡

Wasn't too long ago Greaseball told us that bedtime stories dont work for the girls, & that jumping on the bed was the better option.

These pair of greedy twats lie so much they forget what they have said.

See titface is playing on floor with the chosen one, can't even do that without filming it, plomping Jimmy in front of her phone and saying hi & waving, just unbelievable.

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

Most other mums would sit in the bed and cuddle up with their kids whilst reading, she's stood like a bloody teacher at the foot of their beds 😡

Really does seem that she only enjoys her kids as babies, the moment they can talk, & run around she loses interest.
Such a crappy mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
100%! She’s only interested in them when they’re babies. Doesn’t seem to actually like playing with them when they’re older. Too much hard work.

Reactions: 2
That downstairs toilet!

money can’t buy you class 🤣
Also the black tiles that edge the pattern tile in the hallway are not the same black 🙈

• Haha
That wallpaper is the stuff of nightmares.... what the hell is wrong with people? ‘You’ve got such great taste’ said one InstaDeciple....

🤨

Reactions: 1
They are 1st class chavs, trying so hard, but their house is just awful, no taste whatsoever, they are just on the grey bandwagon, throwing in animal print 🤮, its the stuff of nightmares.

Money can't buy class as they prove.

Reactions: 1
Alexs post “sat with girls here for an hour just chatting best hour of my life” you could have alot more of those hours, daily, if you put your phone down and made eye contact with your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Almost choked on my tea when I saw Henry with a plate of fruit for breakfast...then spotted the 20 odd yoghurts on the table! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
He’s replied to someone on comments confirming he’s working from home. But I don’t see how he’s getting the time? He’s either with the kids or on social media.

Almost choked on my tea when I saw Henry with a plate of fruit for breakfast...then spotted the 20 odd yoghurts on the table! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
The cheapest ones too. I think it’s something like 86p for a tray

He’s replied to someone on comments confirming he’s working from home. But I don’t see how he’s getting the time? He’s either with the kids or on social media.
Well he is a “manager at a law firm” so he can just sit back and relax

• Haha
Woo Hoo, drum roll, the kids have had a barffffff, and been to a park, what a treat and no Costa in sight, 👏 👏

Still a pair of twats though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.