Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah look at them trying to pretend the kids have had another bath 🤣🤣

I know it’s Straight out of the hot tub! 🤣

Back into last nights sweaty pj’s!! Nice!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Did she grow the tomatos and squeeze them with her feet? How can the base be homemade? 😂😂 its passata out a carton charlotte
We always make our own tomato sauce, but titface would probably struggle opening the tin of tomatoes, nothing is homemade in that household.
Mind you she is busy drinking tea and she breastfeeds, not sure if that's been mentioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah look at them trying to pretend the kids have had another bath 🤣🤣

I know it’s Straight out of the hot tub! 🤣

Back into last nights sweaty pj’s!! Nice!!!!!
and it’s really bloody hot at the moment. They need to be changed nightly when it’s 30 odd degrees!

Reactions: 4
Surprised she hasn't done a post about it being National Breastfeeding Week, you know because she's the only woman to ever breastfeed.

• Haha
I don’t follow this family, just dip in and out very occasionally. So I clicked on the dads stories tonight because he appeared on my exposed page and on the second to last storey the mum is wiggling they baby around towards the camera, steps back and completely knocks one of the girls flying! You can hear the girl go ‘WOW’ then she goes out of shot and you can just see her little foot in the air! Just one of those things but I was surprised they’d upload something like that

• Wow
I don’t follow this family, just dip in and out very occasionally. So I clicked on the dads stories tonight because he appeared on my exposed page and on the second to last storey the mum is wiggling they baby around towards the camera, steps back and completely knocks one of the girls flying! You can hear the girl go ‘WOW’ then she goes out of shot and you can just see her little foot in the air! Just one of those things but I was surprised they’d upload something like that
Just popped on to say the same!! Can you believe they kept it on. I know accidents happen but just her dancing with the baby only thing she cares for barged straight past one of the girls knocking her over. Actually annoyed me how she barged past her just no interaction ever only with the youngest. They really really annoy me how crappy they are to those kids.

Also only child she looks at whilst dancing is the baby, despite the girl she knocked over copying her every move so sad to see.

Reactions: 2
They don't even check before posting as has happened before when titface posted one of the girls bare bottom, apparently the reason was, she didn't check before posting, 😡
They are so selfish that the posting is far more important than their kids.

Those kids performing, dancing for the camera, made me cringe they are performing monkeys, 😡

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

Kids standing on a stage dancing for their parents is the cutest thing ever and they ruin it by filming the whole thing for strangers
Enjoy your kids while you can, not through your phone ffs.

Henry is smarter then other kids in his class who are older then him, says his mother who is not smart enough to know the word is THAN not then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Henry is smarter then other kids in his class who are older then him, says his mother who is not smart enough to know the word is THAN not then.
How would she even know that because it’s not something a teacher would say to a parent

Reactions: 7
Kids standing on a stage dancing for their parents is the cutest thing ever and they ruin it by filming the whole thing for strangers
Enjoy your kids while you can, not through your phone ffs.
Dancing for Instagram content I think. Phones out so they perform, such a crappy life they have. Parents are more interested filming them than watching and enjoy what they are actually doing. Everything they do gets shown to the world, very sad 😔

I can remember filming my kids school plays etc, I never recorded much as it meant I missed watching them, as too busy looking through a lens.
Wonder if they have ever seen both twats without a phone in their hands or on the table next to them? I think not.

Reactions: 1
Can they not just enjoy a day out without having to film every single moment of it? And its not just one of them, they both do it! How sad will it be when they all look back when the kids are older and all they'll remember is their parents constantly having a phone in their faces.

I remember as a kid my dad had the big camcorder out only on holidays, it was a rarity! whenever my partner films our kids after one minute i say thats enough now, enjoy the moment.
Both parents filming the kids eating pasta or going to bed every single night, so pointless.

Another day off for greaseball? He really is a lazy git, so desperate to give up work and let his kids pay for their lifestyle.
What a role model he is (NOT)

"Henry what does your dad do"

"not alot, him & mum just film us everyday, and get loads of stuff from the postman he's a lazy git really" 😂 😂

Another day off for greaseball? He really is a lazy git, so desperate to give up work and let his kids pay for their lifestyle.
What a role model he is (NOT)

"Henry what does your dad do"

"not alot, him & mum just film us everyday, and get loads of stuff from the postman he's a lazy git really" 😂 😂
When was the last time either of them actually worked?!

Who else was watching today's story and saying "Put the phone down"!!as at least one of the girls stood so near the waters edge.I was so worried but all her father could do was tell her to come over while she ignored him as he stood filming her.

These parents really need to take a look at Elle, @featheringempty nest, now after all her heartache she is taking a break from Instagram so she can enjoy her beautiful baby, not spend hours Looking at her phone. Much respect to her, none for these twits and all the other kiddie sellers like them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.