Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belulah

VIP Member
Most children know their colours by this age. My daughter has known her colours since she was 18 months old.
lottie isn’t a genius.
My niece did, she would point out the colours of everything. My daughter doesn’t know any, no matter how much I show her them. Thats just the way it goes with kids!

I can’t stand this putting down of the twins. I still remember my nanny telling me how intelligent my little cousin was and how me and my sister (we were five years older) should be more like her. It creates such a toxicity. Annabelle, Florence and Lottie are triplets. Born together. Why divide them all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Chatty Member
Full time except Tuesdays. And full time except Tuesday and always from home. And full time except Tuesday and working from home and they have the grandparents all day on a Wednesday. And full time except Tuesday and working from home and they have the grandparents all day on a Wednesday AND the girls are in nurshree pretty much full time.

I wonder how long until Slim joins them?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Oh dear god the girls in leather jackets just makes them look like Shirley carter from eastenders!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HotDawg

Chatty Member
I cannot believe you said C is useless. I’m very very shocked. She’s very busy, she breastfeeds, you know!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rinitiaa

Theyre just follower count to these companies they dont even look into the family
Savlon? 😂😂
im waiting for that cat food advert for their dog

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
How embarrassing- exclusive breastfeeding yet constantly shows him with a tray full of banana etc! How stupid can she be?? Does she just claim to do so without looking into it and realising that isn’t what she is doing??
Also that horrible man he makes my skin crawl!!!! 🤢Why is he so awkward with his children like so disconnected, so sad!
Also Henners - that nickname is awful! I feel they are turning him into a terror, encouraging a football factory extra persona, makes him look thuggish when he starts shouting geezer etc!
Agree Henry is turning into his thuggish father who thinks cause he's from Essex finks he's a right geezer, when in fact he is as common as muck & as thick as 💩.

Henry was a cutie up until a couple of years ago, now he is constantly playing up for the camera is very loud and I know would drive me absolutely mad if I had to spend a few hours in his company.

Not his fault but his life is now an act, always being filmed so guess we shouldn't expect any less.
Can see the twins being the same, Lottie not so much as think she has already realised just what a twat her dad is and she doesn't play up to the camera.

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I think you are all overthinking the washing too much.
*Bedding doesn't get washed until it has been on for 6 months.
* Towels just get replaced when new #gifted personalised towels arrive. That cuts down on what everyone else would wash.
*Jimmy will grow out of clothes quickly so she won't have to wash them, just wait for new #gifted ones.
*Princess Char can just do an online order for jumpsuits, that's what she wears.
*#gifted for the girls
*Alex doesn't wash anyway
Which leaves Henry. So five loads of washing a week for all Henners Spurs kits.

• Haha

Rinitiaa

Imagine working at the garden centre
“Oh fuck sake mary here comes that family who dont buy anything, take pictures all day, remind everyone they have triplets oh and hes using the fucking planter trolly to push them in again”

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
How awful does Annabella look in the latest post on mr greed Bally’s page 😱
Henners hair looks awful, Lottie like a frail twig, the twins look bored/sad, Alex looks homeless but don’t worry Princess Charlotte has had her hair done. Jesus, those two’s priorities are all wrong.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I’ve contacted sleepyhead! I’m absolutely furious! They’ve been gifted so many pods and it’s out of order!
Where on earth did the triplets 6 pods go! Newborn and grand deluxe! I’m actually sick of these big companies gifting these greedy families when they should look more at reducing the price! They’d be able to if they didn’t throw them at every bloody ‘influencer’ 😡

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
Hi I'm Charlotte, I love selling my kids all 5 of them, all day every day, me & hubby Alex don't believe in work cause if we can use our kids to get it all for free then why bovver.

I'm desperately trying to be like Stacey & Hinch, cause we all from Essex, don't you know.

LOVES :
#gifted stuff
Money
Getting my hair & nails done,
Hot cuppa tea

Not too keen on my dog, he just gets in the way, just don't have time for him as busy selling my kids.

If I was made of chocolate I'd eat myself.

Love Charlotte. X

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rinitiaa

Alex’s latest picture of the kids saying they’re all growing up “wheres the time going”
On your phone is where its going and before you know it they’ve moved out and gotten therapy

Rinitiaa

Their youtube video “family days out for under £20”
so thats either
A) £20 in petrol and sandwiches cos you were gifted the day out
Or
B) £20 for some shit at the garden centre and #socialdistance #stayhome costa for your day out

sign me up

• Haha