Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I can avoid their pages... why was he with Nicky?!
I have no idea, but he's probably hoping for a #gifted hair cut & beard trim, he is such a fat greasy, dirty chav.

I'm sure he will bring Nicky up at some point, he probably thinks he's now his best mate. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Theyre just follower count to these companies they dont even look into the family
Savlon? 😂😂
im waiting for that cat food advert for their dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This article made me chuckle, can so imagine the Graballys doing this 😂
#
An Irish hotel manager went to town on a YouTuber that tried the same. Free weekend in exchange for publicity when the hotelier has a much bigger social media audience than she had. It was brilliant, I’d say the girl was mortified.

Reactions: 3
Does an ad with Tesco but have said numerous times they shop with Asda and have shown them having deliveries from Asda in vlogs 😂 just proves anything they promote is for the freebies and ££

Reactions: 5
This article made me chuckle, can so imagine the Graballys doing this 😂
#
I try to keep out of the daily mails comments section for my own mental health but I had a quick look and someone said these beggy influencers should be named and shamed...I’d love to see that happen in mainstream media 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Theyre just follower count to these companies they dont even look into the family
Savlon? 😂😂
im waiting for that cat food advert for their dog
Titface would probably chuck it in tomato sauce and serve it to the kids, with pasta obviously 🙈,

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s trying to fool us into thinking the girls have been bathed by thank photos of them with Jimmy’s towel around them.

• Haha
Looks like she’s trying to fool us into thinking the girls have been bathed by thank photos of them with Jimmy’s towel around them.
Your right, I missed that, I was in shock thinking they have had a barf, but now can see what games Titface is playing, the girls hair isn't wet and still tied up, 😡
What sort of mum would do that, she is vile in every way.
Golden Child has had a wash, the girls just go to bed dirty as per. 🤮

He's had the account since they were born so he can see them growing up in front of his eyes.. I mean, I can see that with my kids too Alex but I don't need an Insta account to do that. Maybe put your phone down and enjoy the time with them a little more.

Reactions: 7
I’m becoming really concerned about how much photos of the kids they are sharing recently, the girls in particular.

He's had the account since they were born so he can see them growing up in front of his eyes.. I mean, I can see that with my kids too Alex but I don't need an Insta account to do that. Maybe put your phone down and enjoy the time with them a little more.
He needs to reword ‘I see them growing up through the lens on my phone’

Reactions: 5
I’m becoming really concerned about how much photos of the kids they are sharing recently, the girls in particular.
Yes it's constant, those poor kids are looking into a phone all day everyday, we can see the damage it's doing to those kids, yet their parents who are supposed to be their protectors couldn't care less. They have proven that money and freebees are far more important.

Karma will get them, those kids will be able to watch and read everything that they have ever shown to the world 😲

As an adult to see how your parents used you is not something I can even imagine!!

*I cannot imagine

I wonder if they bribe them for photos? Or if they just say ok because it’s all they’ve ever known? I have twins a month or two younger than the triplets and if I ask for a photo nowadays they just say no and run away!

I wonder if they bribe them for photos? Or if they just say ok because it’s all they’ve ever known? I have twins a month or two younger than the triplets and if I ask for a photo nowadays they just say no and run away!
Probably offered a chocolate orange per Instagram post like some kind of performing monkeys 😒

Everyone better go on their instagrams as they are doing an “assumptions about me” vlog and you can tell them how you feel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.