Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
round up:
- tit advertising for random business’
- Showing the girls underwear
- Creepy fan accounts that the parents are fine with
- #gifted any old tit
- Putting that tit they got for free on their gumtree account
- New record: 14 days same pjs, bedsheets and no bath
- Alex’s hair and beard having some major groom issues - concerns for mental health
- Charlotte, just as useless as ever, appears for bath/bedtime only when its for an #ad

anything else? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe you said C is useless. I’m very very shocked. She’s very busy, she breastfeeds, you know!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you see the triplets nails in those pictures she uploaded on them, very long

I think they really need to step back and sort their heads out . Those accounts for the girls are wrong . And if she can’t see that . It’s really quite worrying . She’s a mother , if a randomer on the internet was doing posts like that about my kids . Well alarm bells would be ringing .

Seriously if you guys are are still reading this thread . Yeah everything else nighties etc is gross . But please please do something about those accounts that strangers have set up about your children. It’s not right , It’s your job to protect those children and your failing .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On Charlotte page.
About each girl.
Annabella the clever one. No Lottie is.
Lottie is the smartest and brightest out of all three
She knows 5 + 5 = 10, she knows her colours, how to hold a pen. She very smart.
Was in Florence who couldn't get the name of the colour for the underwear? She was trying so hard but I feel she was trying to say about the character on the underwear.

Reactions: 3
Exactly about these 'fan' accounts, to have a complete stranger look at your child and say things about them in the way they do is so bleeping wrong, if you heard that someone in your street had made pages of your kids the police would be at the door.

This is all so wrong on every level, I've reported every fan page think there's about 8 just for the greedbally kids.

Worse thing is the bleeping imbecile parents follow and interact with them.

Alex and Charlotte do you get some sort of kick knowing that perverts are getting off on your 3 girls?

#childabuse #childexploitation #shitparents #greedybastards #pedophile #perverts

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t make it ok. But that screenshot of a fan account was clearly posted by a young teenage girl.

Lottie looked hurt when Florence landed on her.
Poor kid. She was gonna talk and Alex went and video the twins so Lottie went on floor to get attention but it ended up badly.
Wish he just put them in bed and did reading video then talking about day amd jumping. Its getting old and very boring now.

Doesn’t make it ok. But that screenshot of a fan account was clearly posted by a young teenage girl.
What makes you think it's a young girl and not a perv?
Quiet again what’s brewing???

Guess she over did it with the boring posts yesterday 😴
Hoping they realise just how wrong they were yesterday with knicker gate and they are having a re-think about selling their kids for money.......

Or maybe they are busy with the vlog 😡

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe you said C is useless. I’m very very shocked. She’s very busy, she breastfeeds, you know!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah she breastfeeeeeds and tells everyone i forgot! Thats like a whole day!

No matter who, its clearly someone who hasnt met this 3 year old girl and is not related to her and therefore its strange and potentially harmful but ok.

Alex’s latest picture of the kids saying they’re all growing up “wheres the time going”
On your phone is where its going and before you know it they’ve moved out and gotten therapy

Reactions: 11
What makes you think it's a young girl and not a perv?
Hoping they realise just how wrong they were yesterday with knicker gate and they are having a re-think about selling their kids for money.......

Or maybe they are busy with the vlog 😡
The terminology used, excessive use of teenage language. It’s pretty evident. I would say between the ages of 11-13

Just here claiming my place. I have to admit I end up scrolling through the majority of their stories now! Watching paint dry is more appealing than these 2!!

The terminology used, excessive use of teenage language. It’s pretty evident. I would say between the ages of 11-13
You may be right, on one of their highlighted stories they were so happy because Florence had said 'HI Lisa' to them prompted by titface.

Either way it's all very odd, it seems like a young girl but is it......?

And if the girls are potty trained why are they going backwards and putting them in toddler pants 🤷‍♀️. Obviously forgotten 'gifted' them ages ago so now need to mention them!

You may be right, on one of their highlighted stories they were so happy because Florence had said 'HI Lisa' to them prompted by titface.

Either way it's all very odd, it seems like a young girl but is it......?
Gaaaah are you trying to give us nightmares with your new avatar @Pinchme 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.