Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does look like a toilet dash but weird that no girls appeared to say they needed it?!

Eugh you can tell they haven’t even brushed the girls hair after taking the pigtails out 🤢
They never seem to brush their hair before bed.
Those kids were at a party yesterday, running around outside , hot & sweaty, probably sticky fingers etc, yet mother of the year (only joking 😂) was happy to put them to bed without a barf, AGAIN, the state of them at bedtimes is just awful, night after night without a barf, 😡

Ha did you see the way Charlotte grabbed the hand of one of the girls and dragged her off? Then came and swiped her phone off the side?! Strange behaviour
Can't forget her phone, she may miss an opportunity to film, need content don't forget.

Maybe will we have the pleasure today of seeing what happened, prehaps a big poo, that slop of a curry they had making an appearance 😂 😂

They are ruled by their phone, why rush back and get it, why was it needed, I'm suprised they haven't got it hanging around their neck 24/7.

Those poor kids can't move without being filmed, what an upbringing they have. 😔

tit PARENTS

#childneglect #shitparents #greedybastards

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m actually really pissed off that they took a gift of EIGHT!!! bracelets from a small business!!

they literally are vile

Reactions: 8
I’m actually really pissed off that they took a gift of EIGHT!!! bracelets from a small business!!

they literally are vile
Bet we never see them again, thrown into a cupboard with all the rest of the #gifted unwanted tit. 😡

Reactions: 5
More gifted stuff today, this time name labels for Charlotte's favourite child (which im aware all the other children have too). But do they actually buy anything themselves?!
I also wonder what the longest is that they've gone without either being on the beg for something or getting something gifted.

Reactions: 1
More gifted stuff today, this time name labels for Charlotte's favourite child (which im aware all the other children have too). But do they actually buy anything themselves?!
I also wonder what the longest is that they've gone without either being on the beg for something or getting something gifted.
She made me lol when she put I thought I’d get jimmy one as all the other have them, and on the bottom of the screen was #giftted , I think the whole of instagram has pissed me off lately, another mon with triplets boys has had 2 gifted holidays , gifted afternoon tea, gutted sleep over tents in two different gardens, gifted schools shoes at £55 a pair and that’s all in the past two week 🤬🤬😢 and you be honest the list could go on and on

• Angry
She made me lol when she put I thought I’d get jimmy one as all the other have them, and on the bottom of the screen was #giftted , I think the whole of instagram has pissed me off lately, another mon with triplets boys has had 2 gifted holidays , gifted afternoon tea, gutted sleep over tents in two different gardens, gifted schools shoes at £55 a pair and that’s all in the past two week 🤬🤬😢 and you be honest the list could go on and on
I’m actually going out of my way to avoid businesses that give things away to people that don’t actually need it. It’s beyond ridiculous now & families that then make a profit by selling things on shouldn’t be allowed to do so. There are thousands of families out there in need I’m sure would be delighted to be gifted essentials by big companies in exchange for honest reviews & I would be more than happy to support those companies in return. It’s publicity for the company & help for a family that needs it most. If they worked with local charities It would be easy to track them down

Reactions: 10
Look at her making a point of saying she likes her children clean- yeah right, we believe you 😅

Posts gushing words about her forgotten daughters, oh wait it was just an excuse to show off yet another gifted item

Reactions: 5
Titface advertising Tesco when they openly show that they shop at Asda...desperation much!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Titface advertising Tesco when they openly show that they shop at Asda...desperation much!
Bit like when they did an ad for Thames water even though we get Essex and Suffolk water in Woodham. Or when they collaborated with c2c trains when they use Greater Anglia

• Haha
I’ve messaged Tesco! Big companies like this have such a part to play! They are encouraging parents like this to exploit their children! I’m absolutely sick of it!

I’m so over this bleeping pair!!!

they want everything for nothing and payment for advertising! If people are using their platform to stop child trafficking and racism, I think Instagram should be taking a part in stopping parents selling their kids!

Reactions: 9
I've messaged Tesco too, I will now avoid buying from them, only ever pop in fir odd bits, but I won't any longer.

It's a #ad fest tonight, titface Tesco now greaseball trying to tell us how wonderful Savlon is, like we don't know what it is, so we all run out to buy it, why do these companies pick the most awful dirty, chavvy family to advertise for them I'll never know.

Reactions: 4
I've messaged Tesco too, I will now avoid buying from them, only ever pop in fir odd bits, but I won't any longer.

It's a #ad fest tonight, titface Tesco now greaseball trying to tell us how wonderful Savlon is, like we don't know what it is, so we all run out to buy it, why do these companies pick the most awful dirty, chavvy family to advertise for them I'll never know.
He looks a dirty, disgusting woman. He makes me feel 🤢 sick. Greasy, filthy down n out.

Maybe some savlon on him would clean him up a bit.
And I'm sure Nicky loved that 🤢. What an insult!
I got such a laugh out of that when I saw it yesterday. I think he looks even worse standing beside Nicky. That beard is out of control

I got such a laugh out of that when I saw it yesterday. I think he looks even worse standing beside Nicky. That beard is out of control
I'm not a Nicky fan but he looks like a Grecian God compared to the mess next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.