Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. Fruit for breakfast, trip to the park, AND a bath (barf)?! Are they finally learning??

Reactions: 3
That downstairs toilet!

money can’t buy you class 🤣
Also the black tiles that edge the pattern tile in the hallway are not the same black 🙈
Nah you see one is in galbally terms 'dark black' while the other isn't 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have noticed it quite a lot on his left side. My friends little boy was born with club foot and his looked like Jimmys.
Oh wow, imagine the content that would provide them!

Their sheeples would be gushing over them with their love, best wishes and advice as they are such an amazing family 🤮 🤮

The dogs nails, he obviously hasn’t been to a vet or on a walk for a very long time if those nails & his weight are anything to go by.

Reactions: 1
The dogs nails, he obviously hasn’t been to a vet or on a walk for a very long time if those nails & his weight are anything to go by.
The only time you have seen him being taken on walks was at the start of lockdown when you could only go out for a walk or exercise for 1 hour. Not sure if they've bothered since then. Poor guy.

Now that I've said this, I'm sure there will be a video of him being taken for a walk.. and from youve said we will also see a pic or video of him having his claws trimmed too lol

The GrabALL family should take a leaf out of Feathering the empty nest's book and turn down the freebies and suggest companies donate to people who are in real need.

Reactions: 6
They've done a video this morning with masks They've been gifted.. i don't think I've ever seen them wear masks though

How many yogurts for breakfast for the girls? 4 each? Even I can’t eat that many yogurts in one go, and jeez I dread to think how much sugar is in them.... 😔

• Wow
Jesus christ, it's a #gifted #gifted #gifted kinda day, masks, ice cream thing in garden,

Titface says look at the bows i ordered, no you bleeping didn't you imbecile they were #gifted,
You should of said 'look at the bows I asked to be #gifted'

She is such a vile creature, thick as 💩 just 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder if they have ever given ANYTHING to a baby bank/family in need in their lives?!
She shared a just giving page this morning, so I couldn’t resist the urge to see if she’d donated.. nope doesn’t look like it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here comes nigella greedbally with her plain pizzas

like shes the only person to make them 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.