Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally l think he would be very difficult to live with. His way or no way. Not wanting to upset him. He has had his medication increased. As he just didn’t feel right. Stay away from insta & filming all the time then! Oh wait he can’t as he has to do ads! Honestly why do an ad with everything going on? People have other things on their minds! As if he is going to actually use the baby carrier? Who is he kidding! It will be dumped in beside all the other freebies. Or he will sell it! Another thing I hate when he calls Henry “Boy!” Gets on my nerves.

For his own mental wellbeing & his family! Leave insta & youtube! They both should. As she is struggling also! They should look back at how it was when they didn’t have insta & ads! How their family life felt back then? Go back to that!

Reactions: 7
He’s heading straight down the road to psychiatric and social services intervention. Those girls need to be removed from their care and placed with the grandparents. They look increasingly unwell, both physically and psychologically.

I say it often on this website, but it’s true - Instagram influencing really Is the equivalent of selling your soul to the devil.

They’ve gone so far down the rabbit hole of greed, vanity and dishonesty that they’ll simply never find their way out.

Revolting individuals who deserve every ounce of hatred heading their way from those children (excluding the prize boobed baby)....

Reactions: 4
I dont understand how anyone can say these are good parents.

Reactions: 3
I dont understand how anyone can say these are good parents.
Exactly, just how are their followers so in love with them as parents? If they were your normal, unknown neighbours behaving this way then they would be thought of very differently indeed.

Greasy Alex is loosing the plot, wonder how his mental health will fare after lockdown? Really not good, the #ad for the baby carrier was cringworthy, all so false, fake and awkward, if by that the company expect to be flooded with orders think they may have to think again.

A family in meltdown and termoil, just horrible to watch.

Reactions: 2
Im slowly seeing new members on this thread, i think people are realising that theres defo things going on behind closed doors and we’re now seeing it on insta.

Im slowly seeing new members on this thread, i think people are realising that theres defo things going on behind closed doors and we’re now seeing it on insta.
Yes, agree. They have taken on that house, changed every room but one, spent an absolute fortune, their mortgage payments must be through the roof, maybe its now dawning on them that it's unsustainable, his mental health is deteriorating, their greed is catching up with them. Someone mentioned on here their YouTube doesn't seem to be going well either.

Goodness knows how this will end for them, their greed and love of money has just been to much.

Reactions: 6
Why does he always look so sweaty, and greasy and slimy. I’m sure it’s getting worse.

I reckon life is totally awful behind closed doors and that really scares me.

Jimmy in the carrier with no coat! He obviously wasn’t going anywhere!
Such a fake #ad
I wouldn’t buy anything this family promoted! Not one thing!
They were waiting on the huggies promo!!!
Anyone remember Alex promoting/collabing with tommee tippee???? Why would they want to collaborate with this family??? They’ve never used a bleeping TT bottle! I’m sick if it!
Alex! Charlotte!
GET OFF OF INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!

duck me, how many stories today Charlotte?! Busy day parenting I see! 😅 can’t be arsed watching those! Someone fill us in on anything interesting / annoying please 😂

duck me, how many stories today Charlotte?! Busy day parenting I see! 😅 can’t be arsed watching those! Someone fill us in on anything interesting / annoying please 😂
“blah, blah, blah, too many toys, I’m bored, where’s my breastfed baby, yawn, the girls don’t actually play up here, so have no idea what to do next, did I mention I breastfeed, blah, blah, blah....”

• Haha
Another ad for yet another item that they will never ever use again! Total Joke! Can they not stop with the ads? Seriously people are worried about their health & finances. All this greedy pair can do is post more fake ads. Can’t stand how fake they are! Just stop with the ads & concentrate on your family! Can they honestly say they are happy? Looking at them l very much doubt they are. It is all for show. Take away the fake ads & what do they have? One very unhappy family!

Grabally's, if you want to do anything for the gram - show us you eating dinner together as a family. It's wholesome, family content and god knows your little girls need to learn to be included in mealtimes with you all.

I know you don't have a dining table, be creative for the gram and show us how important eating together is for you and someone might gift you that dining table you're after!

*edited to add, a real home cooked meal NO beige tit. I wanna see the girls eating lasagna or spag bol... anything fresh. Even an omelette or boiled eggs at this point is better than the wank you currently feed them.

Reactions: 6
Grabally's, if you want to do anything for the gram - show us you eating dinner together as a family. It's wholesome, family content and god knows your little girls need to learn to be included in mealtimes with you all.

I know you don't have a dining table, be creative for the gram and show us how important eating together is for you and someone might gift you that dining table you're after!

*edited to add, a real home cooked meal NO beige tit. I wanna see the girls eating lasagna or spag bol... anything fresh. Even an omelette or boiled eggs at this point is better than the wank you currently feed them.
Greaseball only makes omelettes for himself, when he was on a 'healthy' eating couple of days he showed us his healthy, full of good stuff omelette, the kids have never seen such a thing, if it's not beige it alien to the kids.

Not sure Mrs twit knows how to turn the oven on, I've never seen a family eat so much crap in my life, it really is shocking.

I wouldn’t even let my nearly six year old carry my husbands hot cup of tea to him. What the duck. That a spectacular lie there Alex, which is a bleeping idiotic one . That tea the girls were helping you make , was that the one you and chazzza had when they went to bed ?? A plate set for their birthday, what a gift .....

Reactions: 1
Blimey she said they are going to bake a cake for the girls birthday 😲

You will need to learn how the oven works first then you will need:
Flour, Eggs, Marg, Sugar, cake tins.

I will be very very surprised and shocked if they actually do make one.

We are 👀 you Chezza.

They will buy it but say they made it.

Or they are hinting to be gifted

Are my eyes deceiving me 😱👀🍌 although only Lottie shown eating hers 😂

He thinks he’s so funny always trying to get the girls to rat on each other, it’s disgusting 😈 they’ll either turn on each other or eventually turn on him for making them do it... let’s hope the girls stick together 🖕🏼

Last edited:
Clearly leaving the girls in the building site tip of a garden unattended and wondering which one of them ripped the polystyrene up.....classic neglectful parenting Alex!! Nice one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.