Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do M&S have no class or standards. I thought better of them than this.
After letting all men access to female changing rooms- they really don't. At least the kids get something that will be chucked to the back of the cupboard when the next freebie comes along.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I've missed this but has she not started weaning wee Jimmy yet? Just with her post today 🤔
I think they have been waiting for someone to do a collab . Even if that means waiting on the weaning front . But they haven’t had the collab so have gone with all ellas pouches x

I think they have been waiting for someone to do a collab . Even if that means waiting on the weaning front . But they haven’t had the collab so have gone with all ellas pouches
He was born the 8th September so they would have started last month .

I think they have been waiting for someone to do a collab . Even if that means waiting on the weaning front . But they haven’t had the collab so have gone with all ellas pouches x

He was born the 8th September so they would have started last month .
I was wondering, I'm due to start weaning in the next few weeks & my wee one was born 1st Nov, I thought this would've been an ideal opportunity for her to have actual content!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I've missed this but has she not started weaning wee Jimmy yet? Just with her post today 🤔
Why would you give pre packed food to your baby, if your at home ALL F'ING day with sweet f'all to do.
Make him fresh veg, it's so bloody easy and so much better than pre packed crap.

Again it's just lazy parenting. Shame on you Charlotte, shame on you.

Reactions: 4
I’m afraid I now need therapy following his post about boosting his immune system (no such thing) and baring that flabby over inked middle aged spread for everyone to see. My eyes will never recover.

and the towel draped over his shoulder looks suspiciously like it was appropriated from a hotel following one of their many gifted trips away....

*off to lie down. Flabby man tattooed neanderthal PTSD.

*gets back up - as for chavtastic Char and her breastfeeding participation on a fitness account...wtf. She’s the laziest, most unfit, unhealthy hypocrite. Put your tits away Char, the golden child didn’t even need feeding, as was evident by the amount of fidgeting he was doing. You simply slapped a boob in to show off. Get over yourself.

and get that dog‘s bloody claws clipped.

*returns to horizontal position. Because Alex Grabally and his flabby paunch = 🤢🤮😷🥴😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jimmy is over 6 months now so why are they even bothering with purees? They could go straight to BLW but then he'd be getting fed the same shite the girls eat so who knows what is best for him currently. Wee soul won't get to try real food. It is one of the best bits of parenting too.

Jimmy is over 6 months now so why are they even bothering with purees? They could go straight to BLW but then he'd be getting fed the same shite the girls eat so who knows what is best for him currently. Wee soul won't get to try real food. It is one of the best bits of parenting too.
He will soon be on plain pasta , ham butties and bags of crisps . Not forgetting dry cereal and twenty yogurts a day .

I’m afraid I now need therapy following his post about boosting his immune system (no such thing) and baring that flabby over inked middle aged spread for everyone to see. My eyes will never recover.

and the towel draped over his shoulder looks suspiciously like it was appropriated from a hotel following one of their many gifted trips away....

*off to lie down. Flabby man tattooed neanderthal PTSD.

*gets back up - as for chavtastic Char and her breastfeeding participation on a fitness account...wtf. She’s the laziest, most unfit, unhealthy hypocrite. Put your tits away Char, the golden child didn’t even need feeding, as was evident by the amount of fidgeting he was doing. You simply slapped a boob in to show off. Get over yourself.

and get that dog‘s bloody claws clipped.

*returns to horizontal position. Because Alex Grabally and his flabby paunch = 🤢🤮😷🥴😵
Glad to see it’s not just me who thought she breastfed just for her special interview . Jimmy really wasn’t that arsed about having a feed. Can’t wait for her to hang her golden wonder tits up for good. Then it will all be the I miss breastfeeding memory posts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does is not surprise me that she has a load of Ella's Kitchen pouches for Jimmy? I get they can be handy when theyre out. But they're literally at home all day with plenty of time to cook stuff for him! Lazy parenting once again and no doubt wanting a collaboration with them.

Reactions: 7
Why can they sit with the girls to eat ice cream but a proper meal continues to be beyond them?

Did anyone hear the other night when Greaseball was trying to coach Lottie to ask for that Minnie Mouse onesie, she was supposed to say because she's only little and she actually said if she wears it she will get a chocolate orange. Anything to keep those babies trapped in bed. I wonder if they're dosing the houseplant up on calpol yet to get him through the night?

I’m blocked now - what are they actually eating during the lockdown? Tell me they’re not getting takeaways every day 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was shovelling what looked suspiciously like her routine Indian rolled up naan bread last night. Greedy, lazy bint that she is.

Have those girls only got one pair of Pj's they seem to of been wearing them forever, I can't remember seeing any different ones,?

The weather is warming up, the girls have been out in the garden most days, yet they still don't bath them, what is wrong with these losers, I can't fathom putting my kids to bed without having a bath if they have been in the garden, I just can't get my head around it.

Looking at greaseball tonight, he looks ill, he scares me somewhat, very freeky looking, he really is nasty 🤮

• Sick
Have those girls only got one pair of Pj's they seem to of been wearing them forever, I can't remember seeing any different ones,?

The weather is warming up, the girls have been out in the garden most days, yet they still don't bath them, what is wrong with these losers, I can't fathom putting my kids to bed without having a bath if they have been in the garden, I just can't get my head around it.

Looking at greaseball tonight, he looks ill, he scares me somewhat, very freeky looking, he really is nasty 🤮
Lottie on the ice cream Vid had filthy hands and arms . Not to be awful to the poor girls it isn’t their fault , but they actually physically looked dirty . Like they needed a bath , hair washing and properly brushing . I bathed ours today in the middle of the day , it helped break the day up and gave us some new activities to do . They played a fishing game in the bath with a net. I also see Lotties back in the onesie , has she started waking them at night again .

Who on earth would want to follow her weaning 'journey', or anyone's for that matter. Enough of jumping around on the beds too.

After watching her special get all your take away and wrap it in a giant nann bread. No thanks love , I shan’t be taking food, diet , exercise or weaning advice off you. You need a dietician really , can someone gift them one please ?

Reactions: 6
Lottie must be waking in the night she claims a fly landed on her nose! So obviously restricting her again! 👍🏻👍🏻
They are literally the shittest parents!

Oh and they’ve put the table up and no pics yet! Obviously #gifted! Now we’ll get the picture of them All sitting round it like the ‘perfect’ family they are!
Better still they could get 50% of their ads in one post!
A table, Jimmy guzzling on a pouch in his stoke high hair! Smother the meal in ketchup and slap a cake in the middle! (Not sure what they were advertising but recall them baking a cake for Mother’s Day!!)
Boom! All in a days work 👌🏻

Poor boobed baby isn’t being given the opportunity to mobilise. He’ll still be strapped into that bloody Stokke contraption when he’s 20 at this rate. 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.