Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading them a bed time story, so he says definaly getting his content from here.

Reactions: 3
Their accounts are getting worse by the day. I’ve no idea why any company would want these two representing them. Especially him, he’s horrendous.

At least those poor girls won’t be forced into being the centre of attention at another farce of a birthday party!! I still remember the looks in their little faces with the fake Minnie Mouse and all the commotion going on for their second birthday!

Reactions: 2
The pitts of a family what interact does she have with the girls anymore doesn't get up with them doesn't put them to bed. Just breastfeed the Prince Jimmy.

Reactions: 1
Reading them a bed time story, so he says definaly getting his content from here.
Where’s the amazing gifted cube that does it for them. Lazy fuckers. Yet again just something that gets stuck somewhere and never used . Just shows it’s all about the cash. I’d personally rather read to my kids which I do every night . A story each and there’s three of them.

• Heart
Where’s the amazing gifted cube that does it for them. Lazy fuckers. Yet again just something that gets stuck somewhere and never used . Just shows it’s all about the cash. I’d personally rather read to my kids which I do every night . A story each and there’s three of them.
Oh no didn't you hear Charlotte say that one was for the boys.

Reactions: 1
Blimey she said they are going to bake a cake for the girls birthday 😲

You will need to learn how the oven works first then you will need:
Flour, Eggs, Marg, Sugar, cake tins.

I will be very very surprised and shocked if they actually do make one.

We are 👀 you Chezza.
They’ll be gifted a baking set like every other parent on Instagram that sells their kids

Oh no didn't you hear Charlotte say that one was for the boys.
So they’ve got two story cube things?

Doing yet another #ad for M&S kids gardening? It was awful, none of the girls looked particularly interested, he didn't know what he was doing, all very unorganised and rushed.

Just goes to show none of them have any interest whatsoever in gardening/planting, it was cringe to watch.

Why oh why do these companies give these pair stuff to advertise? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He had no clue. Surely he should be professional and actually prepare for these adverts! It always seems like someone’s only told him about it two minutes before he films. And it would have looked better if he’d done it outside I think. I can’t believe M&S would pay him for such a tit ad.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow look 👀 2018 a homemade Roast dinner (with ketchup & pickled onions) 🤮

Guess that was the last time Chezza prepared a hot meal.

Mrs twit have you been reading here I wonder?
Turn your bloody oven on and start cooking fresh food for your kids, you lazy cow.

He's put on loads of weight and aged about 10yrs, from this pic.

Attachments

So Mrs greed did a guest speak on a fitness page this morning! Why I don’t know!
But guess what she was doing??
Breastfeeding! Shock!! I really wish they’d just duck RIGHT OFF!

So Mrs greed did a guest speak on a fitness page this morning! Why I don’t know!
Are you joking?? I need to go and look...

‘I have a range of children’ what kind of thing is that to say? And admits she uses Henry to look after girls - well she has all that breastfeeding to do I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I’m sorry I’m not one to bring other women down. All for in your own time and if your happy then duck what anyone thinks. But she’s done a guest speak on a fitness page , She doesn’t work out . She does no exercise and eats take away constantly . Since having jimmy she put more weight on than being pregnant . The both of them looking a lot bigger . The only exercise she does is that walk at night, and we all know that’s to get away from the
Girls .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.