Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will definitely be being paid by his regular work so they shouldn’t need the mortgage holiday. Which suggests that they also used their income from social media to qualify for the mortgage amount they borrowed and therefore are now eligible for the payment holiday as obviously social media work will be drying up with people not buying on essentials.

But using the income from social media to get a big mortgage doesn’t seem a very stable plan.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200328-140525_Instagram.jpg

Look at Lottie so pale so tired. I give her own room.
She needs better diet in her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Got to film lunch to show the girls eating an apple! One cut up for three of them by the looks of it 😐 what’s the betting it doesn’t get eaten too!

Reactions: 2
I’m on maternity and my partner currently is signed off work due to mental health and we still have decided to pay ours through this. And here’s old greedygreaseball abusing it. hole.

this has possibly been said before but I get the impression sometimes that Charlotte isn’t actually happy in their marriage? Look at her face when he talks in videos she never looks impressed 😂😂

Took you a while to realise that eh Alex 🤨 and I bet you’re straight back to the unnecessary shopping trips and coffee shops when this is all over!

5D8A64F4-7676-441C-8CB8-432640F9CED4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Took you a while to realise that eh Alex 🤨 and I bet you’re straight back to the unnecessary shopping trips and coffee shops when this is all over!

View attachment 101033
The girls seem to be really enjoy playing in the garden everyday. As soon as this is over they won’t step foot in there again. Back to the garden centre for ham and cheese sandwiches . And chocolate oranges at Costa .

Reactions: 4
Clearly picture posted for our benefit 😂😂😂
Yep, wonder when the next one will be.

Why are those girls still in nappies, as they are all in doors today it would of been the ideal time to get them off, those girls surely are now capable to use the potty? I just don't understand why they aren't even trying.

Come on Mr and Mrs twit, try harder, lazy fuckers.

Yep, wonder when the next one will be.

Why are those girls still in nappies, as they are all in doors today it would of been the ideal time to get them off, those girls surely are now capable to use the potty? I just don't understand why they aren't even trying.

Come on Mr and Mrs twit, try harder, lazy fuckers.
He can’t keep up with his own bullshit. He put a post up the other day, saying they have been taking this opportunity to potty train the girls . They are doing Really well. Then boom back in nappies wtf

He can’t keep up with his own bullshit. He put a post up the other day, saying they have been taking this opportunity to potty train the girls . They are doing Really well. Then boom back in nappies wtf
Yea he did, think he was hoping for the #ad with Pampers, but for some reason it's off?

Guess they are waiting for something else to come along that pays, after all money is far more important than getting them out of nappies. It's ridiculous they are nearly 3yrs old. Mine couldn't start pre school at 3yrs unless out of nappies, no reason at all why they are still in them 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.