Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she promoting sleepyheads after all the information and advice around them?! It grinds my gears so much šŸ˜”

Poor Lottie her clothes must be so uncomfortable, those tights are ridiculous šŸ˜‘ and then the poor dog just being dragged around the sofa by his collar! How about you train him to get off on your command, and maybe move those bloody boxes out the way so he can actually get down?! Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At this rate, the golden child will be out of nappies before the triplets.

What an awful woman she must be to literally emotionally abandon her first born, plus triplet daughters just because she conceived naturally, popped out a 5th baby and has successfully shoved a boob in since it arrived on the planet.

Sheā€™s not worthy of the adulation and praise heaped upon her by the instaflock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, wonder when the next one will be.

Why are those girls still in nappies, as they are all in doors today it would of been the ideal time to get them off, those girls surely are now capable to use the potty? I just don't understand why they aren't even trying.

Come on Mr and Mrs twit, try harder, lazy fuckers.
Charlotte had said today they hadnā€™t wore a nappy during the day for a full week. Canā€™t keep up with their own lies. Twats šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yea he did, think he was hoping for the #ad with Pampers, but for some reason it's off?

Guess they are waiting for something else to come along that pays, after all money is far more important than getting them out of nappies. It's ridiculous they are nearly 3yrs old. Mine couldn't start pre school at 3yrs unless out of nappies, no reason at all why they are still in them šŸ˜”
He kept saying our huggies collaboration is cancelled . Not cancelled just on pause till this is over so I canā€™t say much or how we have done it

Those outfits didnā€™t fit any of the girls. They were too big for Lottie and too small for the twins.
The triplets are basically the same age as my daughter. Sheā€™s been potty trained since bloody October. I remember them starting the same time as we did. But whenever it doesnā€™t go to plan they put them straight back into nappies.

Reactions: 6
Those outfits didnā€™t fit any of the girls. They were too big for Lottie and too small for the twins.
The triplets are basically the same age as my daughter. Sheā€™s been potty trained since bloody October. I remember them starting the same time as we did. But whenever it doesnā€™t go to plan they put them straight back into nappies.
Theyā€™re lazy parents so nappies are easier, that is the only reason they havenā€™t bothered to train them. By the looks of things they donā€™t even regularly change the nappies considering they look like theyā€™re sagging a lot of the time.

Reactions: 3
He kept saying our huggies collaboration is cancelled . Not cancelled just on pause till this is over so I canā€™t say much or how we have done it
Oh so do you reckon that they will wait until this is over, could be bloody 6 months!!!

Well if that's the case then they are even shittier crap twats than any of us thought.

Surely no parent would do that.. šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
They should be using the lockdown to potty train.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing with my toddler... with a newborn (AND BOOBING, donā€™t think Iā€™ve mentioned that!)... itā€™s interesting times šŸ‘€ shall I start a YouTube channel?! šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never have posted. But after watching his last shaming video of him making his child basically cry for the camera over a broken bleeping plant pot Iā€™m so annoyed. And getting the other girls to get involved. Great parenting. Alex if youā€™re reading this, put your phone down the toilet. We donā€™t need to see you telling your kids off. Itā€™s uncomfortable. Parent as you will privately.

Reactions: 2
They should be using the lockdown to potty train.
They have been. They just wonā€™t show anyone because they have a planned promotion with huggies. Who have stopped the promotion due to COVID19. So because they wonā€™t financially gain from it , they ainā€™t sharing .

Reactions: 1
After I sent him a message saying why would you post a video of you telling your daughter off heā€™s blocked me. Surprise surprise. It was weird and odd.

After I sent him a message saying why would you post a video of you telling your daughter off heā€™s blocked me. Surprise surprise. It was weird and odd.
After reading the thread today , I havenā€™t watched his insta and deffo wonā€™t now. Why would you even record that ? You have kids , things get broken it doesnā€™t matter . My kids have accidentally smashed our tv in the past , I didnā€™t shout at them. Record it and put it on the internet for all to see . Heā€™s an absolute prick , does anything for the gram.

After reading the thread today , I havenā€™t watched his insta and deffo wonā€™t now. Why would you even record that ? You have kids , things get broken it doesnā€™t matter . My kids have accidentally smashed our tv in the past , I didnā€™t shout at them. Record it and put it on the internet for all to see . Heā€™s an absolute prick , does anything for the gram.
Itā€™s so sad. Her little face. And all the other girls saying ā€œit was herā€
Why donā€™t you look your daughter in her eye and talk rather than shoving your iPhone in her face šŸ˜©

Itā€™s made me feel sick. If he can shame one of them over something so small what else is he making them feel awful about? šŸ˜­ did you all catch him say about the washing pile he sorted out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It's not the first time he has filmed one of the girls crying, he has lost all sense (if he ever had any) their lives are 100% about making money, filming, videoing etc that nothing is out of bounds šŸ˜”, like the time Mrs twit filmed one of the girls bare bottom and showed it to the world. Far to engrossed on posting that they don't even realise just what they are filming and how wrong on every level it is.

Fat Alex your a bleeping sorry excuse of a man šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® shame on you for pimping out your kids. Nothing more than child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.