Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for a bike!

Am I the only one that thinks it’s weird she never puts the girls to bed???

Reactions: 10
On the beg for a bike!

But she’s having quality time with jimmy. You know because she’s spent all day with the girls , interacting , playing , doing some fun pre school activities ...... not at all sat on her arse feeding jimmy all day.

just gotta get in there that jimmy loves playing with her gifted necklace.... when breastfeeding . Because she breastfeeds . Did you not know ?
And I really enjoyed her crying whilst applauding the NHS. Jesus Christ put your phone down and actually just be in the moment you leech .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bedtime, how many nights now in the same pj's, still no bath, don't think the girls know what a bedtime story is, just greaseball twit face filming them, that's their bedtime routine to show all the peados that watch their 3 little girls in the bedroom. He calls himself a father, he's a piece of shite.

How did the floor get finished, social distancing I guess doesn't apply to these fuckers, who cares they've only got 5 young kids to worry about, but I guess as per, the floor is more important, 😡

Reactions: 8
Bedtime, how many nights now in the same pj's, still no bath, don't think the girls know what a bedtime story is, just greaseball twit face filming them, that's their bedtime routine to show all the peados that watch their 3 little girls in the bedroom. He calls himself a father, he's a piece of shite.

How did the floor get finished, social distancing I guess doesn't apply to these fuckers, who cares they've only got 5 young kids to worry about, but I guess as per, the floor is more important, 😡
You could hear on yesterdays videos of the kids in the garden work was still going on.

Reactions: 1

He also claims he loves all of his children and don't play favorites....yeahhhhh, no you don't. He is nowhere near a father. all he is is the manager and king of that house. He only cares about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s actually sharing that info about the girls looking after Jimmy in the morning and Henry doing them all breakfast... lazy cow 🤯
"Enjoy our lazy mornings" Charlotte your whole life is lazy, get a grip. Im sorry but I have a baby 2 weeks older than Jimmy and a toddler 2 months older thab the triplets.. Id never leave my toddler alone with the baby whilst I got ready. It only takes a second for something to go wrong, especially when there's 3 of them. And why cant Alex make the girls breakfast and get them ready?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the beg for a bike!

I think the only reason he puts them to bed is, thats his time to get behind the camera, everything they do is for the gram, it's not as in normal families, as normal families wouldn't dream of filming their 3 young girls in their beds for the world and every pedeo to watch.
So I reckon the bedtime torture routine is down to greaseball, he is such a big headed know-it-all, I can imagine him laying down the rules and he wants to film the bedtimes 😢

It's so so sad, remember when mine were little, bedtimes were so lovely, we would BATH them, all snuggle down for story time, 9/10 at least one was asleep before the story was finished.

The girls bedtime is unthinkable to normal parents, I feel so sorry for them, they are missing out on so much 😢 😢

What a tit YouTube vlog that was . just miss breastfeeding talking and three scared girls getting a hair cut

Reactions: 1
And he’s taken a mortgage holiday. Of course he has. Because paying for anything is just not the norm for the tight-fisted Neanderthal.

And he’s taken a mortgage holiday. Of course he has. Because paying for anything is just not the norm for the tight-fisted Neanderthal.
I don’t understand why he’s done this? Are they struggling financially? He’s still working isn’t he? Don’t they understand that even though you take a mortgage holiday the interest is still adding up. Mortgage holidays should only be offer to those who genuinely need them, not people like him who’s probably going to spend the money on something stupid, like more animal print furniture or grey carpet.

Talk about an abuse of the system, the greedy bastards!!!! He’ll 100% still be being paid 🤬 always want something for nothing, the bloody arseholes 🤬 they’re so bleeping thick, it’s an extra 3 months at the end they’ll still be paying for, they just want everything now to piss up the wall. Twats!

He needs the mortgage break don't you know his selling of the potty training the girls is drying up idiot!

He needs the mortgage break don't you know his selling of the potty training the girls is drying up idiot!
Having to postpone it guys . So im not saying much about how the girls are doing potty training wise . Or how we have done it .
in other words we ain’t being paid so we ain’t telling you out .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.