Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have an editing team and professional equipment now, so he’s definitely hoping to give up work and exploit those poor kids for monetary gain.

The triplets will only be considered ‘cute’ by his instaflock for a limited time period, then they’ll be off to school and he’ll have no USP to utilise and bring in the money.

The thick skin the pair of them must have would make a rhino jealous. The Only Way Is Grabally 💵💴💳💰💷💶

Reactions: 5
They have an editing team and professional equipment now, so he’s definitely hoping to give up work and exploit those poor kids for monetary gain.

The triplets will only be considered ‘cute’ by his instaflock for a limited time period, then they’ll be off to school and he’ll have no USP to utilise and bring in the money.

The thick skin the pair of them must have would make a rhino jealous. The Only Way Is Grabally 💵💴💳💰💷💶
Have the children given consent for their lives to be plastered all over YouTube......

Reactions: 4
And this is what angers me the most - vulnerable and unable to consent children who trust their parents to do the very best for them, but are subjected to exposure to the global online community forever.

I’d happily contribute to crowdfunding for parental divorce for these poor children in future years.

Reactions: 2
They must be so so delighted with themselves today. Imagine actually buying your children something. They really had to get their point across on stories today. Bloody tossers the two of them. What’s his reason for being off work at the moment? Used to quite like Charlotte when the girls were babies but can’t stand her now. I do wonder what their families think of them parading their kids about for the world to see.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha "look we've bought this, it's not an ad. Here's the bag"

Big woop, you bought your kids a backpack, tissues, and pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe they are going to start a YouTube channel, he's asked what people want to see, the reply from followers was just unbelievable, all gushing over them and the kids. How do they know what perverts will be watching those kids! They have no control who will be watching.

It's so easy to find where they live, where they are going on days out, what schools the kids attend, I would be absolutely terrified and be looking over my shoulder constantly.

It's just revolting that any parent would use their children for monetary gain like this.

Wish this sort of thing was made illegal, it's so so wrong on so many levels.

We live in sad times 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
There needs to be some sort of law or act brought in to protect children from being exploited on the internet by their fame hungry wannabe celebrity parents. It's truly sickening. Where is the safeguarding?

Child actors are only allowed to work a specific amount of hours a week, the Grabally children are working every waking moment of the day it seems. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe they are going to start a YouTube channel, he's asked what people want to see, the reply from followers was just unbelievable, all gushing over them and the kids. How do they know what perverts will be watching those kids! They have no control who will be watching.

It's so easy to find where they live, where they are going on days out, what schools the kids attend, I would be absolutely terrified and be looking over my shoulder constantly.

It's just revolting that any parent would use their children for monetary gain like this.

Wish this sort of thing was made illegal, it's so so wrong on so many levels.

We live in sad times 😡
I cant believe youtube allowed it at the meeting “whats your content” “our kids, especially the triplets” “sounds great sign this contract on behalf of your children to be watched by whoever” poor kids get no say or opinion on this because they are unaware, i bet henry doesnt even want it but mum and dad say otherwise!

Reactions: 7
So they’ve taken the baby to the cinema and blocked off the steps with the pram.. why can’t just one of them take Henry or go when they can leave the baby with someone? Seems crazy.

• Angry
Babies in cinemas should be banned! Sorry but it’s not on!
That poxy sleepsuit thing AGAIN!! They've been gifted untold tit! Change the babies clothes FGS

I agree a law should be in place to protect children! I worry for my children’s future with regards to social media 😱😍
Especially with all the mental health issues there is now! xx

Reactions: 9
Now they don’t have to buy nappies, another free potty and loads of new clothes, I’ve got to pay for my kids stuff , but then again I’m not selling my kids and there having a normal life

Who knew she breastfed! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Talk about guilt tripping those mothers who want to, but can’t. Of course be proud of yourself, but keep it to yourself and your nearest and dearest. Not everyone can do it, or wants someone boasting all over social media to remind them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Does she know any other word than ‘genius’! She is the WORST ‘reviewer’ EVER!
They contacted us and of course we said yes, because we are greedy!
How do people audacity to accept freebies that are the same and pretty much put them up against each other??! Except one brand of potty, one brand of blanket!
Bore off with your breast feeding 🥱
No one would bat an eyelid at people breast feeding! I swear the breast feeder makes more of an issue of it than anyone else! The fact we are still talking about it being an issue is ridiculous! Stop banging on about it and no one would care!

Oh Christ! Didn’t even look at his insta until now! MORE Free clothes! FREE nappies 🙄
Girls eating tit and more boring content!
How on earth YouTube even considers them is beyond me 🥱
I’m more fun 🤣 I actually do stuff in my day!

On the beg for a breast feeding machine now 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does she know any other word than ‘genius’! She is the WORST ‘reviewer’ EVER!
They contacted us and of course we said yes, because we are greedy!
How do people audacity to accept freebies that are the same and pretty much put them up against each other??! Except one brand of potty, one brand of blanket!
Bore off with your breast feeding 🥱
No one would bat an eyelid at people breast feeding! I swear the breast feeder makes more of an issue of it than anyone else! The fact we are still talking about it being an issue is ridiculous! Stop banging on about it and no one would care!

Oh Christ! Didn’t even look at his insta until now! MORE Free clothes! FREE nappies 🙄
Girls eating tit and more boring content!
How on earth YouTube even considers them is beyond me 🥱
I’m more fun 🤣 I actually do stuff in my day!

On the beg for a breast feeding machine now 👍🏻
I hate instamums who bang on about breastfeeding like they’re the only woman who has done it, charlottes after some pats on the back for that one!
Yeah theyre actually really boring!

Also (from an advertising perspective) her potty post was tit (no pun intended) she slid one out of her hand and caught it and still waffled on and posted the video. id be pissed off if that was my product and thats the ad i got!

Why do they STILL not have a kitchen table? I find it so strange a family of that size still hasn’t bothered to get a kitchen table sorted. They are so greedy they sold their old one, what is the point in selling a table without having another one coming or ready to go in its place?

Takeaways on the tray, on the sofa, innit, *sniff, shake greasy, unwashed mop of hair.

The poor girls are losing their cute appearance and starting to resemble him more and more 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.