Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lottie she clearly didn’t want to share what was in her bag. She looks really washed out today more than normal. 👎🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You know he is disgusting. Those kids all marks on their faces, unkempt, almost see through complexion. There he is recording the kids broken glass in the Wendy house, surely be safer just knock the remaining shards out!! Those horrible GAP jackets!!!!
Why was he shouting no Jimmy so creepily more than once. He actually makes my skin crawl. Charlottes stupid gawping face she does with her mouth wide open!! 💀🤢

Last edited:
Charlottes in the shower, just a shame you haven't had one Alex, you must be due one as you're looking grim, greasy hair as per 🤮

Those poor girls, he is always asking them the obvious, are you playing in the house, is that you're photo etc etc, just leave them alone and let them have some space, they all look totally fed up.

Wonder where they are going to day, none of the girls are 100% well, weather is cold & windy, yet they still go out.
What's the betting in a pub for lunch cause useless Charlotte has no idea how to cook, or even turn the oven on.

Alex if your reading this GO TAKE A SHOWER.

Charlottes in the shower, just a shame you haven't had one Alex, you must be due one as you're looking grim, greasy hair as per 🤮

Those poor girls, he is always asking them the obvious, are you playing in the house, is that you're photo etc etc, just leave them alone and let them have some space, they all look totally fed up.

Wonder where they are going to day, none of the girls are 100% well, weather is cold & windy, yet they still go out.
What's the betting in a pub for lunch cause useless Charlotte has no idea how to cook, or even turn the oven on.

And have a haircut

• Haha
The amount of gifted clothes they get and they’re in jumpers too small
A massive sharp hole in the Wendy house 👍🏻
Lottie has a huge scratch on her face again!
Lottie DOES NOT want to be filmed! This should be the only sign required that these 2 year olds DO NOT consent!
Also, just because one is poorly will the other 2 ALWAYS miss out on an activity???
You can still take them swimming 🙄
No wonder jimmy was crying! I would if he looked at me

Reactions: 2
Those GAP jackets are so ugly. The girls should be in coats. Two of the children have scratches on their faces!

Just putting it out there!
I got my kids to school on time all on my own, like I have done everytime my husband went back to work 👍🏻
And I have a few kids too 🤣

Reactions: 5
Actually feeling quite pleased for the kids especially the girls that they are all back at school, at least they will get to be themselves without their parents filming them asking inane questions, and encroaching on their privacy constantly.

Bet they are glad Alex is back at work too, not having your twit of a dad around with his camera in their faces.

Reactions: 1
Less than 5 minutes today 🙄🙄🙄 how about every other day of the week Alex and the amount your wife films them too Alex?! I bet the girls are glad to be back in preschool and their dad being back in work so they don’t have a camera shoved in their face!
Less than 5 minutes doesn't sound too bad but it's the frequency, might film for 30 seconds, put his phone down (doubt it) then film again etc etc. And to be fair it's probably less than 5 minutes due to the fact he's actually gone to work for a change!

Less than 5 minutes doesn't sound too bad but it's the frequency, might film for 30 seconds, put his phone down (doubt it) then film again etc etc. And to be fair it's probably less than 5 minutes due to the fact he's actually gone to work for a change!
That’s what I mean, 5 mins isn’t so bad and was probably due to the fact the Alex was busy playing football or whatever.. if they are going to start a YT channel then it’s probably going to be much more

Me thinks he's talking 💩, he films more than 5 minutes just at night when the poor girls should be having story time and being quietly put to bed.

Also I'm pretty sure he films so much more than he posts, as I hope that he actually checks b4 he posts, unlike they did when they filmed one of the girls bare bottom 🙈.
If he's going to have a YouTube channel he will be have to film constantly in order to get enough content.
Thinking of the Saccone Joly's, their poor kids are constantly working for daddy to keep the millionaire lifestyle, it's sickening.

Reactions: 4

Alex is a grown man, he is perfectly capable of cooking a meal. Please don’t make the cooking Charlotte’s job. Otherwise I agree. Filthy bastard.

Alex is a grown man, he is perfectly capable of cooking a meal. Please don’t make the cooking Charlotte’s job. Otherwise I agree. Filthy bastard.
Sorry I don't mean just C to cook, but as we know Alex is always doing stuff for Alex, and it just seems right that C should be sorting the meals and cooking, especially now he has finally gone back to work. Charlotte hasn't done much since the special one was born other than breastfeed! Hopefully now he's back at work we will see her attempt to turn the cooker one, not holding my breath as chocolate and quavers don't need cooking 🙈

Sorry I don't mean just C to cook, but as we know Alex is always doing stuff for Alex, and it just seems right that C should be sorting the meals and cooking, especially now he has finally gone back to work. Charlotte hasn't done much since the special one was born other than breastfeed! Hopefully now he's back at work we will see her attempt to turn the cooker one, not holding my breath as chocolate and quavers don't need cooking 🙈
They’re just gross slobs that see no benefit in nutrition. Seriously uneducated fools. I remember a health visitor once telling me I shouldn’t be near the oven/hob whilst holding my newborn, as I literally didn’t have time to sit and chat with her on baby #3 so was half cooking at the same time as breastfeeding and telling her I was fine. I said well we all need to eat properly, including my older children who are growing toddlers. She said I should give them microwave meals because a baby shouldn’t be near an oven 🤦‍♀️ Bear in mind I wasn’t doing some kind of flaming wok acrobatics, probably just boiling a little pan of peas or something! People are so thick.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Unbelievable ^

thing is healthy food is soooo easy. I gave my toddler a piece of white fish (boiled from frozen, comes in a freezer bag of raw fillets), fresh broccoli (boiled in same pot) and a bit of tilda kiddies rice (done in microwave for speed). Put a smear of butter on the fish & broccoli for flavour. She ate the lot no bother. It's not bleeping rocket science.

Mind you these are the incompetent twats who can’t walk their kids to a playground and plump (lol) for Costa. Chavs.

White bread sarnie and wotsits for lunch 🙄 also, do the girls ever do anything apart from Costa and Asda (only on Wednesdays obviously) on their days off from pre-school and nursery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.