Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knew she breastfed! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Talk about guilt tripping those mothers who want to, but can’t. Of course be proud of yourself, but keep it to yourself and your nearest and dearest. Not everyone can do it, or wants someone boasting all over social media to remind them.
Well said. 9 years on I still feel guilty that due to getting ecoli after birth I couldn’t breast feed. I don’t need my face rubbed in it.

Reactions: 2
Takeaways on the tray, on the sofa, innit, *sniff, shake greasy, unwashed mop of hair.

The poor girls are losing their cute appearance and starting to resemble him more and more 🤔
Agree, they are no longer cute, the twins especially look like him 😐, more so than Lottie, they never seem particularly happy, what he is going to put in his YouTube I don't know.

The amount of 'stuff' this family has is a joke, why accept another potty, it's not needed and probably will never get used.
Whilst they were on their last #gifted holiday he set up Henry picking up cans from the beach (that obvs he put there) then talking about the planet etc blah blah blah.

He is as thick as 💩, and all far too greedy to even contiplate what effect they have on the planet, they are a throw away family, anything for 💰, they are vile.

Reactions: 5
And she justified the extra potty(ies) by saying it saves having to go upstairs in a three storey house.... they have a toilet downstairs FFS. We know this because he shared a photo of the downstairs toilet, complete with unflushed urine and toilet paper. They are honestly as thick as sh1t.

Reactions: 6
And she justified the extra potty(ies) by saying it saves having to go upstairs in a three storey house.... they have a toilet downstairs FFS. We know this because he shared a photo of the downstairs toilet, complete with unflushed urine and toilet paper. They are honestly as thick as sh1t.
They already had potty’s did they not in the old house when they first started toilet training?

Not paying for nappy’s either!!

The YouTube really bothers me as the children are not in a position to give consent & I feel YouTube should be more responsible in encouraging this sort of thing with young children involved, who knows who’s hands these videos will end up in. I just don’t get what YouTube will give them that they already don’t show on their Instagram page?

Also the repost of the repost of the post of the Primark purchase was clearly an attempt to get their attention for a partnership.

There needs to be some sort of law or act brought in to protect children from being exploited on the internet by their fame hungry wannabe celebrity parents. It's truly sickening. Where is the safeguarding?

Child actors are only allowed to work a specific amount of hours a week, the Grabally children are working every waking moment of the day it seems. Vile.
Such a valid point about child actors only being allowed to work a certain number of hours per week!

Reactions: 1
They already had potty’s did they not in the old house when they first started toilet training?

Not paying for nappy’s either!!

The YouTube really bothers me as the children are not in a position to give consent & I feel YouTube should be more responsible in encouraging this sort of thing with young children involved, who knows who’s hands these videos will end up in. I just don’t get what YouTube will give them that they already don’t show on their Instagram page?

Also the repost of the repost of the post of the Primark purchase was clearly an attempt to get their attention for a partnership.

Such a valid point about child actors only being allowed to work a certain number of hours per week!
Thats whats so worrying! Youtube can be seen by anyone and is a whole new area full of billions of people any weirdos can take the videos and do what they want with them! These arent actors protected by laws, consents, security guards, etc they are just ordinary kids being overexposed by their not so ordinary parents!

Reactions: 3
They had several colour coded potties gifted to them last year (to match the unimaginative floral middle names). Let’s face it, they accept every single freebie and then make a very poor effort to justify why they’ve got it.

But, when you’re as intellectually challenged as they are, it must be hard to use your imagination and create content worth investing in. All they can muster is ‘right, so we was asked’ and ‘wow, this is, like, genius’ for each and every single ad they create.

Reactions: 5
I hate seeing parents with young children drink.
It makes me bad. What if something happens to one of them but your too drunk to help or you go to the hospital smelling of booze. An so call friend her bloke did this she never drunk couldn't drive she tried to get him to help her daughter in the end she called 999 their came sorted out the child but asked her if she was safe cause her bloke stunk of booze. Afew days later social services came to check if she and the daughter was okay and had to tell the bloke to lay of the drinking cause next time something very bad can happen. Seeing Alex drinking makes me ill i have to skip past the party night videos its embarrassing and just awful.

He’s a bloody idiot. If they don’t like football then don’t force them to like it. Selfish pratt, just because he loves it he thinks everyone else in his family should.
They not bothered their don't understand it all their are thinking its a football inside a play area and their can run around have fun

It makes me bad. What if something happens to one of them but your too drunk to help or you go to the hospital smelling of booze. An so call friend her bloke did this she never drunk couldn't drive she tried to get him to help her daughter in the end she called 999 their came sorted out the child but asked her if she was safe cause her bloke stunk of booze. Afew days later social services came to check if she and the daughter was okay and had to tell the bloke to lay of the drinking cause next time something very bad can happen. Seeing Alex drinking makes me ill i have to skip past the party night videos its embarrassing and just awful.
Get off your high horse. That’s one example. Plenty of parents have a glass or two with the children in bed. You don’t become a nun because you’ve had a baby.

Reactions: 8
Do you mean drinking at all or in front of the children?

Do you mean drinking at all or in front of the children?
Drinking partying. Not infront of the kids. Their all under 5 or 6 parents shouldn't drink that much with kids under 12. Its okay to have a few drinks but not when you look like and idot and look hungover the next day.

• Haha
Clearly you don’t have kids!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see the posts referring to drinking unless it’s the timehop one, so not tonight?

I see from Charlotte’s post Alex is back to work full time next week, I did enjoy the realities of their instas more when he was at work last time... it seems that when he has time on his hands he just posts more and more boring and invasive tit to fill the time so hopefully with him back at work it’ll be like when they first started... I won’t hold my breath though 😅

Reactions: 4
I can’t see the posts referring to drinking unless it’s the timehop one, so not tonight?

I see from Charlotte’s post Alex is back to work full time next week, I did enjoy the realities of their instas more when he was at work last time... it seems that when he has time on his hands he just posts more and more boring and invasive tit to fill the time so hopefully with him back at work it’ll be like when they first started... I won’t hold my breath though 😅
They had a little get together with friends a few nights ago as recorded on their stories, I think that's what the initial post was in reference to

Just scrolled right back through their pages. Once upon a time they really were a lovely family to follow, weren't they? It just all went downhill quite quickly

Last edited:
I personally don’t think he should drink on the medication I assume he’s taking for his severe mental health!

Oh and here have a look at poorly Lottie trying to rest on the sofa!!!
Seriously, draw the line! Leave her alone

Reactions: 4
Sadly they have changed, I hugely admired them and thought they were a lovely little family. The 6 bed house has gone to his head, his mental health has taken a massive nose dive. She is just obsessed with her perfect little baby boy and doesn’t really seem to have much time for the girls anymore. Now forcing those poor little girls to attend football....what about ballet, dance class, gymnastics or something they have a better chance of enjoying. Or just sit with them and do colouring, or puzzles, messy play, playdoh anything. You don’t ever seem to see the girls play with anything that isn’t gifted or they are paid to use and advertise. It’s sad, so so sad! They were absolutely petrified on their second birthday party, it was sad to see. Pretty sure Charlotte getting pregnant was what sent him into the spiral that is his mental health. I’m surprised they don’t make references to tattle on their feeds, considering they appear to read here. The YouTube channel is more than likely going to be a flop With the really boring content they currently produce. I really should unfollow them but this thread is the only one I’m actively involved in so I wouldn’t have anything else to tattle about! 😂

He’s a bloody idiot. If they don’t like football then don’t force them to like it. Selfish pratt, just because he loves it he thinks everyone else in his family should.
He’s a complete dick. The girls clearly don’t like it so he shouldn’t be forcing them to go. Annabella looks so so sad in that photo

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Alex and Charlotte we all know you read on here so please try and start to realise how your children feel. They never have a day without a camera in their faces. You are creating more problems and it’s evil as duck. You are ruining their lives. Stop selling your children.

Reactions: 10
They had a little get together with friends a few nights ago as recorded on their stories, I think that's what the initial post was in reference to

Just scrolled right back through their pages. Once upon a time they really were a lovely family to follow, weren't they? It just all went downhill quite quickly
I think this too. I there post when drinking. We don't need to see that.
Plus I understand where BlueRose is coming from their have small children under 5. 3 of them where prem and been ill then their have baby Jimmy. If anything happened to one of the Alex wouldnt able to drive plus you should never drink on medication never. I think she means parents can drink but not as much as we see parents.
Also my ex bf sister her bloke drank a lot i was baby sitting there kid he came bk drink of his head scared the life out of me he couldn't even get up the stairs i was worried her her and the kid but lucky she could take care of herself. So maybe she was saying this about her friend as she might of seen more and is worried whilst ppl drink with young kids.
I don't like seeing parents drink when their have young kids it happens and can be scary so remember we all see things differently and experience scary stuff in life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.