Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spoke way too soon thinking only a few pics were coming out but now i feel like i was there with them.

Reactions: 3
Talking of freebies!!!
‘Here’s the playmate we forgot we had!’ Joe rude was that from yesterday!

I feel like she is now trying to mimic Stacey Solomon! The way she is with jimmy doesn’t feel natural tho, not like Stacey is with Rex!

Reactions: 4
They have just said they are going to a farm tomorrow now to an event, probs been ‘invited’ and I think you are all right, they do read here. That fruit was nowhere to be seen at lunch time. Probs threw it to one side after they made that morning video. Going back to the farm thing they have even said what farm they are going too, like do they even know who could be watching and following their page it’s so bizarre

Maybe Marsh Farm, it’s only round the corner to them and they have an event on this half term!
I know Barleylands follow them as well, they might have gifted them some tickets. Since he has been off doesn’t appear they have taken 1 step inside a play centre - unless for a birthday! The amount of time’s they go off out to lunch or a boozer....they could easily take them to a soft play when there are 2 of them. Oh wait, there’s actually only one of them free to parent because Charlotte breastfeeds.....did you know?

...they could just take the kids to the playground. Soft play would probably rack up for 4, and if they don’t want to spend the money that’s fine, but playgrounds are free. Vests and coats and have a run around the playground. Give them an apple or a satsuma as a snack on the walk back, they don’t need crisps. Pretty basic bleeping parenting 🙄 What normal parents do most days.

Maybe Marsh Farm, it’s only round the corner to them and they have an event on this half term!
I know Barleylands follow them as well, they might have gifted them some tickets. Since he has been off doesn’t appear they have taken 1 step inside a play centre - unless for a birthday! The amount of time’s they go off out to lunch or a boozer....they could easily take them to a soft play when there are 2 of them. Oh wait, there’s actually only one of them free to parent because Charlotte breastfeeds.....did you know?
😮 she breastfeeds?! Wow that’s news to me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Catching up with yesterday, anyone notice how Alex speaks to the kids when they have ice cream...

Henners (affectionate)...
Lottie...
Florence, beautiful...
Annabella, good girl...

🙄

And today I’m betting good money that all that Frugi stuff is gifted but no declaration! a) quite expensive to do matching wellies and jackets for all four, b) not the usual style they’d put the girls in 👀

Reactions: 2
Catching up with yesterday, anyone notice how Alex speaks to the kids when they have ice cream...

Henners (affectionate)...
Lottie...
Florence, beautiful...
Annabella, good girl...

🙄

And today I’m betting good money that all that Frugi stuff is gifted but no declaration! a) quite expensive to do matching wellies and jackets for all four, b) not the usual style they’d put the girls in 👀
He pisses me of that he doesn't have a bond or love for Lottie i don't care how many photos come up he not kind to her

Can't believe they took 3 two year olds to a wet farm with no spare clothes!!!! Talk about no preparation for a trip out! They could keep a set for each child in the car - oh no - it's full of junk which Alex doesn't mind is there!! Days out are for fun, get wet and muddy and be ready with the clean clothes after the fun!!!

Reactions: 9
Pahahahaha who actually leaves the house without a spare set of clothes for their kids! I only stopped taking crap out for my nearly 6 year old about 2 years ago and if going out for a day trip would always pack a spare set for all eventualities! Mindless parenting at its finest!
these 2 are the type of people to use all the gifted crap they get and not a practical bag for all of them. You got to think so she would have nappies, wipes, spares for Jimmy - in his own bag I guess and then the Girls who are still in nappies have what? Just a bag each with nappies in? There is no excuse as to why they don’t have spare clothes. Dick heads! How bleeping shameful to think a woman has given them a spare pair of trousers because the poor little mite was more than likely walking round in her nappy! In this weather......they are prem you know and feel the cold you know......🙄
I would have held the muddy trousers under the dryer to dry the mud off!! 😂 but actually I would have had spare bleeping clothes!!!!! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can't believe they took 3 two year olds to a wet farm with no spare clothes!!!! Talk about no preparation for a trip out! They could keep a set for each child in the car - oh no - it's full of junk which Alex doesn't mind is there!! Days out are for fun, get wet and muddy and be ready with the clean clothes after the fun!!!
I have a bag that lives in the car with spares for my 3 year old! And whenever we go somewhere with wellies she wears waterproof dungarees. I thought that was just standard stuff!

I have no words for these awful crappy parents, any proper parent would have spare clothes, I just can't comprehend not taking spare. What on earth must the lady of thought that gave them her SPARE child's clothes, they should hang their heads in shame, stupid chavvy pair 🤮

Oh and greaseball was wearing his fuking gilet again urghhhh, he makes my stomach turn. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I have a bag that lives in the car with spares for my 3 year old! And whenever we go somewhere with wellies she wears waterproof dungarees. I thought that was just standard stuff!
They probably haven't been #gifted any waterproofs, just hope to god they don't get some after today's disaster!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would he post about not having spares and someone giving you a pair? Whether you forgot or just dont pack them, you wouldn’t put it on social media, thats asking for criticisms! He’s either really stupid or did it for a reaction here.

Why would he post about not having spares and someone giving you a pair? Whether you forgot or just dont pack them, you wouldn’t put it on social media, thats asking for criticisms! He’s either really stupid or did it for a reaction here.
Also, they fit better than her #gifted clothes 😒

Gotta love the "oh tit" from Alex. Yep, maybe you should have been supervising your kids instead of filming them!
Do the donated trousers for Lottie require a #gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Lottie must have been walking around in her nappy while that idiot waits for her trousers to dry 😩 Also, even when the animals are feeding, she always has to remind everyone that she breastfeeds 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
I have a weak bladder too weak. My car has spare clothing in fact a overnight rucksack is in with everything i need. If we go out anywere we carry it incase as a few shops wint allow me to use their wc even though i have a pass.
5 mins to get up the stairs. Lottie seemed to be way in front the twins messing about. I think Lottie is the smartest of the 3.

They live 2 mins from the farm and you know they bloody drove!!
Lottie must of been running about in knickers in the freezing cold! Aren’t they potty training???? You must carry spares when potty training!!!!!
Or do they lazily put them in nappies? Seeing as they have to actually parent for 5 days this week 🤣
Defo reading here again as they have different stories on each insta today!

Those coats don’t look particularly warm! It can get bloody windy over that Marsh Farm! Lottie was blatantly walking around in a nappy, you heard Charlotte say at the end of the story about the very kind lady because it was freezing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.