Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of dumb idiots they are. They are an absolute disaster. Still, Wednesday tomorrow so that’s at least one home cooked meal courtesy of the grandmother. The triplets however will continue with their beige malnutrition intake.

FuckwitsRUs, aka Alex and Princess Precious have I mentioned I breastfeed Charlotte Grabally. She is the human equivalent of Cow & Gate. He is the reason the human race is essentially doomed.

Reactions: 3
What on earth are they going to make videos about? They do the same stuff week in week out and let’s face it they can’t do parenting advice, they basically let the kids get on with it because they can’t cope with them all.

Reactions: 4
Oh god he's at youtube. Another platform on which they can extort their kids for money.
You'd think he'd have smartned himself up a bit too 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m assuming we can expect an announcement that he has quit his job (not that he has actually been at work for years!) and will do YouTube full time 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t get it! Why would YouTube want to collaborate with the greaseball who lets his kids go feral 🤷🏼‍♀️

What on Earth is going on? YouTube channel I can’t get my head round, they tried that already and it was a HUGE flop! And now advertising some sort of credit card whilst sitting in ski gear?! I’m really confused!! 😬

Reactions: 2
Wow he’ll get eaten alive by youtube, its more anonymous than instagram. If he thinks he’ll get nothing but praise on there hes a fool!

Oh god! I had to go and look! She's so irritating. Greeting her little boy at the door coming in with grandad after school with a camera in his face and filming him taking his sponsored vitamins, poor ,little thing 😕 and I have to say, that's the first time I've seen babies have a bedtime story munching on a packet of cheddars! Kids seem nice 😁 what did these people do before social media? Just bore everyone around them?

I've just watched the gender reveal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dad is overcome, she's squealing, kids couldn't care less 😂😂😂 and they're desperately trying to make it an event with a photographer and loads of music. She's says it's unbelievable but I believe it was a 50/50 thing 🤔🤔 idiots. Imagine living next door to them.

Last edited:
Didn’t they promote visa last month 😴 and she figured out they spent too much in coffee shops and the supermarket. Glad to see they’re taking visa’s #gifted advice 😂

Reactions: 1
What on Earth is going on? YouTube channel I can’t get my head round, they tried that already and it was a HUGE flop! And now advertising some sort of credit card whilst sitting in ski gear?! I’m really confused!! 😬
Where does the ski gear fit in to it all?! I’m as equally confused !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now I know this is yesterday's news buuut... Lottie fell over and got all muddy, as kids do, and they didn't have a change of clothes for her? I always chuck spare clothes in the car, a rucksack, even if we're not going far... Kids are messy and muddy and that's absolutely fine, just dont let the mite be wet until you get home.
Secondly... Pull my nipples and call me Susan they've got a YouTube channel??!! No way am I watching that!

They’ve had a YouTube channel for a while, but it was a complete flop. She lamented the fact that it took so much time for her to do and then it stood no chance when she popped out sprog 5.

Now I know this is yesterday's news buuut... Lottie fell over and got all muddy, as kids do, and they didn't have a change of clothes for her? I always chuck spare clothes in the car, a rucksack, even if we're not going far... Kids are messy and muddy and that's absolutely fine, just dont let the mite be wet until you get home.
Secondly... Pull my nipples and call me Susan they've got a YouTube channel??!! No way am I watching that!
Pull my nipples and call me Susan 😭😭 oh I bloody love that 😂😂
I personally don’t understand the appeal of watching 5 other children? Yes the girls are triplets but IMO they’re just 3 more 2yos ..

All they do is go out for lunch dates. Done a little more this week but that’s only because its half term. What on Earth are they going to vlog about????

Please tell me who! Who on earth wants to watch them on YouTube???????
Their own editing team? Do me a bleeping favour 🥱

Did you see how they were dressed for a farm! Even the adults had thin coats on. Where’s the waterproofs for 2 year olds.
He’s getting worse, so lazy looking. The girls look bored 99% of the time. I hope they go to nursery full time soon for their own sake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.