Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even live near there at all and I heard about it last week. Such a sad case I hope they find her

Reactions: 3
I believe you live in woodham as well so will know that the situation has been circulating here since she went missing as she was from woodham. Charlotte lives in her own cuppa tea land and doesn’t give a tit about anything but herself
indeed I do! Words fail me! It’s been constantly spoken about as her family still live here

I beg! Please don’t start car chats with Charlotte! Your boring Charlotte! Lol 🥱

Reactions: 1
That story has also been national news for days. I heard about it days ago. She really is self absorbed.
Sinus Fectioning? I thought the captions picked it up wrong but nope, that’s what she said
And I had to go back and watch that to hear her butcher the English language again.

Reactions: 2
That story has also been national news for days. I heard about it days ago. She really is self absorbed.

And I had to go back and watch that to hear her butcher the English language again.
same here i watched it about 3 times because i thought it had to be the subtitles thing had picked up wrong word but no she said fectioning! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There have been a few things that Charlotte has said recently that makes me think she’s hinting that she has adhd.

It shouldn’t be adhd, there should be a new mental illness that is linked to social media because that’s the bleeping problem!!!

Even the princess of wales has every celebrity jumping on this 0-5 bandwagon thing, that our adulthood is shaped when we are 0-5!
There will be a connection, however technology and social media is the BIGGEST problem!! Why is no one screaming this from the bleeping rooftops!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Probably just wants to be gifted a free spinner ring
This made me laugh so much 😂
---

It shouldn’t be adhd, there should be a new mental illness that is linked to social media because that’s the bleeping problem!!!

Even the princess of wales has every celebrity jumping on this 0-5 bandwagon thing, that our adulthood is shaped when we are 0-5!
There will be a connection, however technology and social media is the BIGGEST problem!! Why is no one screaming this from the bleeping rooftops!!!!!!!!!
Incompletely agree with you!
---

This made me laugh so much 😂
---

I completely agree with you!

Nice to see the girls in different outfits, shame the matching assigned colour headbands is still a thing though 🙄

she’s also been reading here re Lotties hair and is now asking for advice on it 😂

Charlotte for the love of god! STOP talking stories!!
You’re boring as tit! The only saving grace of the weekend was no car stories but now she walks and talks chewing gum 🤢

Reactions: 6
I don't know why she keeps sharing stories about that woman who has gone missing. It took her 4 days to notice it on the news, whereas most of us knew about it a lot quicker. Does she really think she has that much influence that her posting might make someone remember something else, she's very self-important!

Reactions: 6
I don't know why she keeps sharing stories about that woman who has gone missing. It took her 4 days to notice it on the news, whereas most of us knew about it a lot quicker. Does she really think she has that much influence that her posting might make someone remember something else, she's very self-important!
Nicola is originally from where they live. Lots of people here know her or the family and have been sharing stories on social media