Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha, that caption! just to prove to tattle that she cooks other meals than just "spag bowl"! 🤣

aw, Char is clearly rattled about the lack of variety and fresh vegetables in the meals she feeds her kids! she's obvs gone out of her way to include carrot, broccoli AND onion - all vegetables i doubt the kids will even recognise! 🙄
View attachment 1922322
Don’t look fresh they definitely look frozen but at least it’s a start , probably a bag of stir fry so no effort as normal

Reactions: 1
ha, that caption! just to prove to tattle that she cooks other meals than just "spag bowl"! 🤣

aw, Char is clearly rattled about the lack of variety and fresh vegetables in the meals she feeds her kids! she's obvs gone out of her way to include carrot, broccoli AND onion - all vegetables i doubt the kids will even recognise! 🙄🙄

View attachment 1922322
I’d say she’s feeling under pressure. I’m sure there’s good reason she hasn’t mentioned the issues with Lottie on her page, it’s always Alex. She probably thinks it will take away from their perfect image
---

Don’t look fresh they definitely look frozen but at least it’s a start , probably a bag of stir fry so no effort as normal
I can’t stomach frozen carrots, they taste all wrong 🤢

Reactions: 4
Which one is that?
I know of a couple of mothers of identical boys with a sister as well.
Three little mixed boys cute but every story post is so forced she always has to validate that her sister loves the boys but looks miserable constantly they live in Goa now

Reactions: 3
There’s no way the girls ate that because if they did they would be videoing it !! Also cutting jimmy's hair just for the gram, really!!!! they must be getting desperate .

Reactions: 5
The kids didn’t have that she said “just done the kids dinner, now cooking mine and Alex’s” so the gals probably had the usual non nutritious crap they’re fed daily

• Sad
Reactions: 6
it’s unreal… C completes some household chores! As if she’s deserves a compliment! Get real C, most women work all day, and in the evening? Household chores! Are you realy that stupid?

I work everyday and do my chores in the evening and weekends. Am I not as super mum as char spending all her Monday doing it? She needs to get real 😂

so sad to see the state of Lottie's hair - quite a contrast in comparison to the twins thick, shiny, healthy hair. and sure, part of the reason it is so thin and fragile will be due to her state of malnutrition, but also because Charlotte simply can't be bothered to care for it properly or put any effort into finding appropriate hair products, simply because it is a different hair type to the twins and her own hair. it also doesn't help that Lottie's hair is so visibly fragile that it needs to be treated gently, yet the majority if the time, Char insists in scraping it back into such a tight ponytail that will only exacerbate the breakage. 😔
Screenshot_20230131_150219_com.instagram.android_edit_9151238707821856.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
so sad to see the state of Lottie's hair - quite a contrast in comparison to the twins thick, shiny, healthy hair. and sure, part of the reason it is so thin and fragile will be due to her state of malnutrition, but also because Charlotte simply can't be bothered to care for it properly or put any effort into finding appropriate hair products, simply because it is a different hair type to the twins and her own hair. it also doesn't help that Lottie's hair is so visibly fragile that it needs to be treated gently, yet the majority if the time, Char insists in scraping it back into such a tight ponytail that will only exacerbate the breakage. 😔 View attachment 1924585
As someone with wavy/curly hair this makes me so sad.

Reactions: 3
so sad to see the state of Lottie's hair - quite a contrast in comparison to the twins thick, shiny, healthy hair. and sure, part of the reason it is so thin and fragile will be due to her state of malnutrition, but also because Charlotte simply can't be bothered to care for it properly or put any effort into finding appropriate hair products, simply because it is a different hair type to the twins and her own hair. it also doesn't help that Lottie's hair is so visibly fragile that it needs to be treated gently, yet the majority if the time, Char insists in scraping it back into such a tight ponytail that will only exacerbate the breakage. 😔 View attachment 1924585
I get a headache just looking at their hairstyles some days. I thought last week with them scrunching her hair a couple of days that they might be copping on but looks like they’ve gone back to trying to have her like her sisters.

Reactions: 2

aw, Char is clearly rattled about the lack of variety and fresh vegetables in the meals she feeds her kids! she's obvs gone out of her way to include carrot, broccoli AND onion - all vegetables i doubt the kids will even recognise! 🙄🙄

View attachment 1922322
This is 100% the frozen stir fry bag from Iceland, my boyfriend gets them when I'm back at uni and he doesn't feel like cooking for 1 after a long day at work 😭 it's good to see some veg on the menu but cooking it fresh wouldn't be much more hassle, plus it's a meal for 2 maximum if so. I hope the children got a look in 💔

Last edited:
She's starting a new series called 'chats in the car with Charlotte' no thanks not today satan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Nicola has been missing since bleeping Friday! Charlottes only heard about it now!
Shows how self involved she bleeping is!
Although assuming everyone that follows Charlotte lives under a rock at least she’s raising awareness to them 😳

That Nicola has been missing since bleeping Friday! Charlottes only heard about it now!
Shows how self involved she bleeping is!
Although assuming everyone that follows Charlotte lives under a rock at least she’s raising awareness to them 😳
I believe you live in woodham as well so will know that the situation has been circulating here since she went missing as she was from woodham. Charlotte lives in her own cuppa tea land and doesn’t give a tit about anything but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7